FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Question for bouncers/doormen

Question for bouncers/doormen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icole. OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

If you had a girl like me wanting to get into a straight bar/club would it be a problem esp having a male ID?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've never really had a problem getting in anywhere, although I don't try to push any boundaries of trans-acceptability. The only 2 times there has been any issue was getting into a rough house in Leeds that a friend wanted to go in and the bouncer said we were welcome, but it was rough and we'd have a better night elsewhere. The other was when 15 of us tried to get into a pub in Nottingham and were classed as too large a group.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

never had any hassle,always go with friends though

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If you had a girl like me wanting to get into a straight bar/club would it be a problem esp having a male ID?"

Do you still get age checked? Lucky you!

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Long ago and before so many people had seen me in heels, I did door work. The only problem was with the toilet. Some real girls had the front to say they got flashed... Utter rubbish as the girl in question only had time for boys.

We decided that she could use the disabled in the second bar. Most women didn't mind though.

I actually find less hassle in a straight venue than a trans friendly or gay bar,just blend in n no one bothers you.

speaking of toilets,,lol once used the guys in a well known trans venue in London ,ha the looks on their faces as I took a piss at the urinals,,lol.

Don't do that in a straight venue

Glasgow

"If you had a girl like me wanting to get into a straight bar/club would it be a problem esp having a male ID?

Do you still get age checked? Lucky you!"

Ha. Yes. I need to carry my passport with me in the states to get served alcohol. Pros and cons to looking young!

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

"If you had a girl like me wanting to get into a straight bar/club would it be a problem esp having a male ID?"

on my first nite out dressed ,the only hassle i had was from the doormen that couldnt decide what loo i should be in.

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If you had a girl like me wanting to get into a straight bar/club would it be a problem esp having a male ID?

Ha. Yes. I need to carry my passport with me in the states to get served alcohol. Pros and cons to looking young!"

Is the US attitude to TV/ TS and which toilet to use any different to here or do unisex toilets solve that problem?

Glasgow

Ha. Yes. I need to carry my passport with me in the states to get served alcohol. Pros and cons to looking young!

Is the US attitude to TV/ TS and which toilet to use any different to here or do unisex toilets solve that problem?"

I don't go out publicly in the US. I wanted to try it out on my home turf

As a doorman i have no issues letting people in. It is more a case does the person look old enough if i am not sure i will ask for id as most venues operate a challenge 21 or 25. Also its all to do with attitude. If someone comes along had a few drinks and are polite then they are welcome if they come along roudy and bouncing off the walls then they arent coming in also most venues dont allow sports clothing work boots etc so the fact you made an effort would count for you in my eyes.

I was at a gay bar last year with a friend. It doesn't bother me if the ts/tv use the ladies, I'd find it strange if they didn't tbh

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

I first went to the erotica show the first time Dita von Teese graced it's show. While in the gents I stood with a smile as this amazonian girl walked in and preceeded to hitch up her skirt and continue her business. Looking round I giggled at the dumbfounded faces on the guy's there. Must have been because of her great legs x

» Add a new message to this topic