FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile review

profile review

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocioSexuals OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Hi guys,

We've just given our profile a little refresh and we're wondering if any of you have any feedback, what's the first thing you think when you see it? (Be brutal) too long? Too short? Photos okay?

Many thanks in advance

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

You've put a lot of thought, time and effort in. It's sets out clearly what you're looking for. I hope you won't be disheartened by all the chancers who don't fit your criteria contacting you. It's a good profile

By *ipsTeaserCouple  over a year ago

here and there, thereabouts

A very decent profile I'd think. Only thing id say is group the age stuff together maybe; you talk about Age, go on to single guys then back to age... But that's just me...

By *ocioSexuals OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

Thanks we've had plenty of people looking (from our area) but they rarely translate to messages (or replies), so we were beginning to think there was an issue we couldn't see that may have been putting people off.

We'll have another re-gig, now you've pointed it out it'll bug us, we're ocd like that

Thanks again xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi guys,

We've just given our profile a little refresh and we're wondering if any of you have any feedback, what's the first thing you think when you see it? (Be brutal) too long? Too short? Photos okay?

Many thanks in advance

Xx

"

Hi guys, love the variety of pics, and I think your profile is well worded, and you sound like fun......but a little long for us. We hate short, vague, lazy profiles, but we also find it boring to read really long ones and tend to just move onto the next profile. Maybe you could squeeze that same amount of info etc into a smaller amount of text, be more concise? Its only our observation and personal preference. Juicy xx

» Add a new message to this topic