FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Nooooo!

Nooooo!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So it's my hubby's birthday this Saturday. I have been planning a massive kinky surprise for him for ages. I've booked a gorgeous apartment with heated marble flooring, wet room, mood lighting, gothic style furniture with red chandeliers, massive black ornate bed. I've ordered a few sexy outfits including a leather dress with buckles (I've never worn leather before), suspenders, I've bought bed restraints, a blindfold, chocolates, wine, a whip AND I've arranged for a couple we've been speaking to and have met socially before to sneak into the apartment while he's tied up and blind folded. The plan is to take off his blind fold to see me and the other woman above him, all dressed up and making out! "Happy Birthday!" I should also point out that I've never been with a woman before so this is a huge exciting surprise for him which will be totally unexpected.

Just been to the loo - full on period has started. I could cry! I couldn't have predicted this because I've got the coil and so my bleeding is very irregular. Absolutely GUTTED

PS. Please just respond in here because hubby never reads forum posts but he does read our mail. Thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could invite another lady and let them surprise him whilst you supervise.after all,it's his birthday,not yours

Oh dear that's life....

Maybe drag him to a club instead or invite another couple to play while you direct, us your imagination! X

poor you!

try to get Gynotex Dry Sponge Tampons. I always use them for these days. he will notice. but maybe not. he will be distracted.

bee xx

"poor you!

try to get Gynotex Dry Sponge Tampons. I always use them for these days. he will notice. but maybe not. he will be distracted.

bee xx"

Ooooh never heard of those?!

you get them on amazon. it might be early enough.

there are also other brands.

I love them! and they are secure.

So nice that us over 40's can contribute and in fact we can still be pretty coherent, damn where did I put my spare adult nappy?

"So nice that us over 40's can contribute and in fact we can still be pretty coherent, damn where did I put my spare adult nappy? "

By *4nc3rCouple  over a year ago

Clacton-On-Sea, Essex

Hold faith that it might go in time!

I have the coil and it makes them very unpredictable in all ways... Sometimes I bleed for weeks but sometimes it's only a short time.

If you can't get the beppy tampons in time, you could still go ahead as planned but keep the focus on touching and kissing and pleasuring your husband orally - I'm sure he'll still have a good time lol

Beppy tampons all the way! I think you can get them in Boots, but they aren't called Beppy. Amazon delivery is fast though!

"Beppy tampons all the way! I think you can get them in Boots, but they aren't called Beppy. Amazon delivery is fast though!"

Yep I ordered my last lot and got them the next day. They are a godsend for those of us that have irregular periods that always manage to appear on planned weekends away!

Is he fit? I'll stand in for you

If he's fit, dim the lights and I'll stand in!

"If he's fit, dim the lights and I'll stand in! "

My first thought OP was are you sure its his birthday and not yours

Thanks everyone! To those asking about hubby's birthday, I think I've gone to a lot of effort to please him! His biggest fantasy is to see me with another woman so I hardly think i'm being selfish! Yes my main focus is on him having a great time but I know that he gets a kick out of seeing me having fun too So these tampons, they stay in?! Seems you all know about them and i'd never even heard of them before. Thank you so much xxx

I've never had any problem with them. Can be a bit of a bugger to get out though! Shower hose fixes that.

I've been able to stop or massively reduce my period once it's started by taking a very high dose of hormonal contraceptives containing progesterone.

I'll spare you the dull physiology of it but basically you want to convince your body it's pregnant and shouldn't be menstruating.

The side effects are massive though and it's not without risks so research fully.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've just Googled... And then went on Amazon and ordered

Thankyou

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Beppy tampons that is lol

Northiserone tablets you can buy them that should stop bleeding

"So it's my hubby's birthday this Saturday. I have been planning a massive kinky surprise for him for ages. I've booked a gorgeous apartment with heated marble flooring, wet room, mood lighting, gothic style furniture with red chandeliers, massive black ornate bed. I've ordered a few sexy outfits including a leather dress with buckles (I've never worn leather before), suspenders, I've bought bed restraints, a blindfold, chocolates, wine, a whip AND I've arranged for a couple we've been speaking to and have met socially before to sneak into the apartment while he's tied up and blind folded. The plan is to take off his blind fold to see me and the other woman above him, all dressed up and making out! "Happy Birthday!" I should also point out that I've never been with a woman before so this is a huge exciting surprise for him which will be totally unexpected.

Just been to the loo - full on period has started. I could cry! I couldn't have predicted this because I've got the coil and so my bleeding is very irregular. Absolutely GUTTED

PS. Please just respond in here because hubby never reads forum posts but he does read our mail. Thank you "

Is this apartment in Lincoln? May have to discuss it with you at the social...

ive tried the wet and the dry beppy sponges. I prefer wet. They are a bugger to get out afterwards. However, I warn the meet when I turn up that I am wearing one and I may need some help removing it on departure. Luckily I have never had to involve the bloke yet as I squat down on the floor and manage to get it out x

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

If sex is not painful for you there should be no problem it could be very horny and sensual?

Yarrow herb..

Make a herbs tea 4 times a day. It's astringent so hurries things up!

"Yarrow herb..

Make a herbs tea 4 times a day. It's astringent so hurries things up!"

Ordered online. Won't be in time for the weekend but the bleeding is an ongoing problem so thank you xxx

"So it's my hubby's birthday this Saturday. I have been planning a massive kinky surprise for him for ages. I've booked a gorgeous apartment with heated marble flooring, wet room, mood lighting, gothic style furniture with red chandeliers, massive black ornate bed. I've ordered a few sexy outfits including a leather dress with buckles (I've never worn leather before), suspenders, I've bought bed restraints, a blindfold, chocolates, wine, a whip AND I've arranged for a couple we've been speaking to and have met socially before to sneak into the apartment while he's tied up and blind folded. The plan is to take off his blind fold to see me and the other woman above him, all dressed up and making out! "Happy Birthday!" I should also point out that I've never been with a woman before so this is a huge exciting surprise for him which will be totally unexpected.

PS. Please just respond in here because hubby never reads forum posts but he does read our mail. Thank you

Is this apartment in Lincoln? May have to discuss it with you at the social... "

Yep, in Lincoln and very reasonable too. Costing £88 for the night. Will let you know if it lives up to expectations xxx

"If sex is not painful for you there should be no problem it could be very horny and sensual?"

As long as I've not got cramps then we'd probably have sex anyway regardless of the bleeding but with introducing a new couple it's just terrible timing! X

Is this apartment in Lincoln? May have to discuss it with you at the social...

Yep, in Lincoln and very reasonable too. Costing £88 for the night. Will let you know if it lives up to expectations xxx"

Cool...

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I haven't heard of these either but will look into it.

I'm also on the coil so occasionally get a very light flow for a day, but you can guarantee it'll be at the most awkward time!

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"If sex is not painful for you there should be no problem it could be very horny and sensual?

As long as I've not got cramps then we'd probably have sex anyway regardless of the bleeding but with introducing a new couple it's just terrible timing! X"

If you have cramps Buscopan is the best! It's an anti-spasmodic ( sooo much better than ibuprofen). You can buy it over the counter.

"Northiserone tablets you can buy them that should stop bleeding "

can you actually buy these? I'm never allowed a repeat prescription from my doctor because they are an 'acute' item and I have to have an appointment before a prescription will be written

I didn't realise they stopped bleeding once started. Whenever I've had them you have to take them 3 days before bleeding to stop it. You live and learn.

God all i ever read on here is women having problems with the coil... I do feel for you though timing is a bitch...

"God all i ever read on here is women having problems with the coil... I do feel for you though timing is a bitch..."

The last time I had the coil I didn't have any problems with it whatsoever so this time round has been a big shock! The annoying thing is that I was steralised last year so was looking forward to never having to have the coil fitted etc. Unfortunately it made my bleeding and pain very bad so had to have the coil as I can't have other methods such as the pill, implant, injection etc to try and reduce the bleeding! Ah the joys of womanhood

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Oh nooooo! The apartment sounds amazing. I bet you'll have a great time x

Think we all need to get some of those beppy things!

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Why not buy a sea sponge from the chemists. You may have to cut it down a bit, depending on the size, but it will work for a few hours.

Northiserone can stop bleeding too I had them when I had a problem with implant. bleeding ceased within a day

"Why not buy a sea sponge from the chemists. You may have to cut it down a bit, depending on the size, but it will work for a few hours."

I decided to do this against the chemist's advice but can't find one any ruddy where! I know after the weekend they'll be in every shop I go in! lol

Northampton Somewhere

I tried to pm you but Im not allowed. I'm looking to go away for the weekend soon. Could you let me know the name of where you're staying. It sounds fab.

Good luck with the sponge x

Northampton Somewhere

Hi

The fab police blocked the Web address Lol x

oooooooo i have had these before to stop a bleed before a big weekend - didnt know they actually stop once its started - useful - how long to stop it any ideas ?

"Northiserone tablets you can buy them that should stop bleeding

oooooooo i have had these before to stop a bleed before a big weekend - didnt know they actually stop once its started - useful - how long to stop it any ideas ?"

It stopped within a day for me

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

some boots stores hold 'mooncups', a small soft plastic cup that you stick up your chuff to hold the flow about 20 quid, but washable and re-usable for cases like this when you don't have time for amazon to deliver

"some boots stores hold 'mooncups', a small soft plastic cup that you stick up your chuff to hold the flow about 20 quid, but washable and re-usable for cases like this when you don't have time for amazon to deliver "

Can you wear during sex? x

"Hi

The fab police blocked the Web address Lol x"

Oh dear lol, it's at Tennyson-court in Lincoln x

"Northiserone tablets you can buy them that should stop bleeding

oooooooo i have had these before to stop a bleed before a big weekend - didnt know they actually stop once its started - useful - how long to stop it any ideas ?"

usually 24 hours for me

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

"some boots stores hold 'mooncups', a small soft plastic cup that you stick up your chuff to hold the flow about 20 quid, but washable and re-usable for cases like this when you don't have time for amazon to deliver

Can you wear during sex? x"

yes you can

Could be worse, the couple you have only been talking to might not turn up or worse still may not even exist !!!

"So nice that us over 40's can contribute and in fact we can still be pretty coherent, damn where did I put my spare adult nappy? "

Are you referring to the OP's profile?

"Could be worse, the couple you have only been talking to might not turn up or worse still may not even exist !!! "

Thanks for the reassurance! Lol. We've met socially before and have been speaking for a few months so I don't think they'd do that

Northampton Somewhere

"Hi

The fab police blocked the Web address Lol x

Oh dear lol, it's at Tennyson-court in Lincoln x"

theyre great

Couldn't get a sponge tampon anywhere in time so went to Boots to buy a Mooncup for £22! I was advised that you can have sex whilst it's in place. Got home, put it in and there's not a chance in hell you could have sex with it in! Looks it up on the net - no sex! Grrr! Also, it feels as though it's falling out?! I don't have a big foof so what's going on? Never got on with tampons either because as soon as I move they start to come out too. Help!

» Add a new message to this topic