FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what to do

what to do

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ustin666666 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Whats a guy to do to get a meet on here. Left the site for about a year cus fed up of being messed about by fakes. Now its the bloody same. Whats this site come too.

Can anyone help. PLEASE.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Apparently the only way to get a meet on here is go to a club or a social, and the price clubs charge, you might as well go to a prostitute and guarantee fuck

I've done neither, and I have had enough meets. Just take your time

There are a fair few Fab socials held in clubs, but seem to be more single men friendly. Might be worth checking out?

By *ustin666666 OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Apparently the only way to get a meet on here is go to a club or a social, and the price clubs charge, you might as well go to a prostitute and guarantee fuck

I've done neither, and I have had enough meets. Just take your time"

I understand what ur saying but. Is it really worth all the messing about at times

I been here half a decade or so lol. I don't actively search either, no point really lol. I mostly use the site for the forum and chat room

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"Apparently the only way to get a meet on here is go to a club or a social, and the price clubs charge, you might as well go to a prostitute and guarantee fuck

most socials are free, or a minimum charge. It's a great way of getting to meet people, rather than sit behind a screen and look at your inbox/sent box all day long.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I been here half a decade or so lol. I don't actively search either, no point really lol. I mostly use the site for the forum and chat room "

You need to venture out of Penge Mr Van Damme

I've done neither, and I have had enough meets. Just take your time

most socials are free, or a minimum charge. It's a great way of getting to meet people, rather than sit behind a screen and look at your inbox/sent box all day long."

But lots of people don't like the social side of it, they don't want to be part of the clique and prefer to do it all alone

"I been here half a decade or so lol. I don't actively search either, no point really lol. I mostly use the site for the forum and chat room

You need to venture out of Penge Mr Van Damme "

Yes I do lol, heard the horney lasses are in newcasle

"I understand what ur saying but. Is it really worth all the messing about at times

"

I think many may agree that this sentence alone perhaps sums up why you aren't doing quite as well as you'd like to be.

What I mean is what this sentence tells everyone about your attitude, rather than your willingness to go to clubs / socials

As many have said before, effort in = reward out

And the other golden nugget of advice, change your approach or change your expectations.

By *attoguymeMan  over a year ago

heath and reach

think thats the problom people thinking its a sex site I came here to met like minded people chat and if I am lucky have some meetings if you want a quick shag then prostitute is best

» Add a new message to this topic