FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > fuck buddy problem

fuck buddy problem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have had a fb for a few months and the sex is mind blowing and seems to get better each time we meet. Spoken at the beginning and neither want a relationship and enjoy what we get from our evenings together without the bullshit of a relationship. Sounds ideal but i need more... Once a week on a saturday night for a few hours isnt enough. I have a very high sex drive and am so frustrated knowing i have to wait a week before i can fuck. I have spoken to him about this and me meeting other men midweek never went down very well but he works full time and has family and friends he spends time with so time is limited for him and i totally understand this.

I dont want to stop meeting him but im going a bit nuts here as its starting to feel a bit "steak every wednesday" kinda thing .

Any advice would be appreciated x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's your life, you owe him nothing. Tough if he objects to you meeting others, it's ok for him to have a life outside of your relationship, but you can't? How sure are you he isn't seeing anyone else? I'd tell him to live with it or bugger off.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

If you are not in a relationship then you could discuss you both being free to meet others.

If you are are monogamous then it is a relationship to me.

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

If he can't commit more time to you I think he is unfair to not allow you to meet others midweek. Think you need to try that conversation again, explaining how you need more. He then has the choice of give more to you himself or you get what you need elsewhere and he has to accept that. He can't have it all his own way

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

If you're just fuck buddies then this shouldn't be an issue. Sounds like you would like to see him more and he doesn't want you seeing other guys. Do you live far from each other?

I know you both said you don't want a relationship but you're creeping in that direction so it's time to be honest about what's going on and take it from there.

A genuine fuck buddy wouldn't be bothered about you seeing other guys. You want more than he is prepared to give. Sounds like you both want different things. Time to move on.

"If you are not in a relationship then you could discuss you both being free to meet others.

If you are are monogamous then it is a relationship to me."

If i ever have a relationship again i would expect to see him more than once a week for a few hours and most definately not just in his bedroom lol x

"If he can't commit more time to you I think he is unfair to not allow you to meet others midweek. Think you need to try that conversation again, explaining how you need more. He then has the choice of give more to you himself or you get what you need elsewhere and he has to accept that. He can't have it all his own way"

Your fb's you should both be free to what ever you want

Just go out and get what you want anyway.

Yeah you're friends, and fucking each other, but there's no commitment to be faithful so why should you be?

You might also find a better fb who wants to meet up more this way.

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Time to move on definately, it's not gonna end well

Been in this predicament, jealous and anger from him got in the way

Alright for him to do it, but boot on other foot, not the same response

I think your wanting more to be honest, you are entitled to your happiness etc....

As the op said, you owe him nothing, he's only an FB!!!!

"Just go out and get what you want anyway.

Yeah you're friends, and fucking each other, but there's no commitment to be faithful so why should you be?

You might also find a better fb who wants to meet up more this way.

"

Go

Out get another fuck buddy it's ur life . Why should he rule who u see and don't see

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Is he attached/married, is he being honest with you x

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

i have a regular fb, we have a couples profile on here also, we have a rule that we are free to meet others, so long as neither of us are free at the same time.

Also we must tell each other as there is no point lying, so far its not been an issue, indeed its a bit of a turn on for us both.

Not the same as your problem, but my FB wants a relationship - we're both unattached and both agreed to be FB's as well as mates, but no relationship - now she wants more and is starting to get arsey.

He ia single with his own place and has always been very straight and honest... Think tomorrows meet will me more than just fucking and a decent talk about this will be had... Thanks guys xx

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

All the best and I hope you both find ways to get your needs met and keep each other happy.

By *hortieWoman  over a year ago

Northampton

you joined this site for you, no-one else.....

i could say so much more, but will just leave it at that

If I had a fuck buddy who started dictating who I could or couldn't see, they wouldn't be my fuck buddy for much longer.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I had a fb on here.. We made a couple profile... He hid his profile saying he only wanted to swing with me..It didnt last long. A week later he opened it back up and made himself a gold member... He would tell me he was coming over week after week and never turn up...or call in the afternoon and ask was i doing anything coz he had a few hours free..but never turned up again. It was Like he wanted me to sit about and wait.

Said he was single, then ring me saying he was going to his sisters so not to contact him and he would call later.. That call never ever came. He would also happily chat to other couples from our profile.. Good morning messages to the fem half and not engage in any type of conversation with me. 10 days of this was quite enough so i hid the profile.. Then i saw a lovely new verification on his profile. Someone he had met in the 10 days of blanking me. I instantly deleted our profile.

Although neither of us had said we can or cant meet others.. It was the dishonesty for me.

The moral of my story is.. People can be selfish. Just do whats right for you.

By *s_bettyboopWoman  over a year ago

If you are fbs you should be free to do as you want unless you have come to some mutual agreement on something. What you do in your own time is none of his business anyway so id just carry on and meet.

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have had a fb for a few months and the sex is mind blowing and seems to get better each time we meet. Spoken at the beginning and neither want a relationship and enjoy what we get from our evenings together without the bullshit of a relationship. Sounds ideal but i need more... Once a week on a saturday night for a few hours isnt enough. I have a very high sex drive and am so frustrated knowing i have to wait a week before i can fuck. I have spoken to him about this and me meeting other men midweek never went down very well but he works full time and has family and friends he spends time with so time is limited for him and i totally understand this.

I dont want to stop meeting him but im going a bit nuts here as its starting to feel a bit "steak every wednesday" kinda thing .

Any advice would be appreciated x "

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I have had a fb for a few months and the sex is mind blowing and seems to get better each time we meet. Spoken at the beginning and neither want a relationship and enjoy what we get from our evenings together without the bullshit of a relationship. Sounds ideal but i need more... Once a week on a saturday night for a few hours isnt enough. I have a very high sex drive and am so frustrated knowing i have to wait a week before i can fuck. I have spoken to him about this and me meeting other men midweek never went down very well but he works full time and has family and friends he spends time with so time is limited for him and i totally understand this.

Steak every Wednesday? ? ? Now you're just showing off. Lucky to get a cheeseburger once a fortnight here

"A genuine fuck buddy wouldn't be bothered about you seeing other guys. You want more than he is prepared to give. Sounds like you both want different things. Time to move on."

A fuck buddy doesn't get a say in who else you meet. Get more than one and satisfy your needs not just his.

I know OP has decided what to do but i see comments going on about is he being honest. Don't think that even matters, she should just go off what she wants.

Honesty, making sacrifices, these are things you would do if you was getting something in return for them and was happy with everything overall. Don't make compromises unless it's worth it overall, otherwise you will end up feeling used.

Women are often the ones society pressures to compromise and give up what they want and need, there are men out there who take advantage of this. Don't put up with it.

Sorry but i think he has someone else, cake and eat it, springs to mind

Her

Your just the kind of lady i would love too meet

Sounds like he's being selfish really.

"I had a fb on here.. We made a couple profile... He hid his profile saying he only wanted to swing with me..It didnt last long. A week later he opened it back up and made himself a gold member... He would tell me he was coming over week after week and never turn up...or call in the afternoon and ask was i doing anything coz he had a few hours free..but never turned up again. It was Like he wanted me to sit about and wait.

Said he was single, then ring me saying he was going to his sisters so not to contact him and he would call later.. That call never ever came. He would also happily chat to other couples from our profile.. Good morning messages to the fem half and not engage in any type of conversation with me. 10 days of this was quite enough so i hid the profile.. Then i saw a lovely new verification on his profile. Someone he had met in the 10 days of blanking me. I instantly deleted our profile.

Although neither of us had said we can or cant meet others.. It was the dishonesty for me.

The moral of my story is.. People can be selfish. Just do whats right for you."

"A genuine fuck buddy wouldn't be bothered about you seeing other guys. You want more than he is prepared to give. Sounds like you both want different things. Time to move on."

Had one of these once - nightmare! I still met who I wanted when I wanted, but had to put up with a sulk afterwards. Bye bye!

Hey that dont sound to good. At the end of the day we are all here for our needs and if you meet this way then you both knew what you were getting into. Anyone can have mind blowing sex. I think you should get out to save yourself from getting hurt further and even more down the line.

Sounds like more than fb or fwb to me.

They dont normally mean exclusivity as you both agreed you did not want relationship or ties. Seems a bit one sided tbh.

I have a very good "friend" on here. Like you we spend most Saturday nights and sunday mornings together...often in her caravan. But we have our own profiles on here and swing separately.

I'm probably seeing another regular tonight (also localish...and both ladies know each other btw) depends on my work really.

You need to decide how your "relationship" is defined.....sounds like you ARE in one to me.

.... If you are not in a relationship what is stopping you from meeting other men?.. How do you know he isn't meeting other women?... If he won't let you meet others,, get rid,,,, sorry to be blunt but been there did it,,, good luck Hun,x

You said that you did not want relationship, but you see each other every week and want more?

Someone is going to get hurt if you don't want the same thing.

I had an fb, very similar situation, didn't like me meeting others and even told me he was jealous. We had words, next thing, he set up a couple profile with another lady from here and I didn't know until I searched as he seemed to be acting odd.

It didn't end well and I ended up getting really hurt, not because I wanted a relationship but because he was doing the same things behind my back as he didn't want me to do

Just be careful Jo hun xx

Surely not having the bullshit of a relationship means you can meet who you want when you want

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

At least its once a week...

you not tied to him.. he is not your BF meet others if you want to.. if he doesnt like it then you lose him . Risk you take.

If he is married then he having sex at home.

we have to put up with these things.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I have a fb but our agreement was we both see other people as well. I'm dreadfully encouraging about her having sex with other men. I'd be disappointed if she didn't.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

The whole point of an fb is that you can have more than one fb.

You are not tied, you are not in a relationship. You have the benefits without the hassle. WHO IS HE TO DICTATE WHO AND WHO YOU CANNOT SEE??

That sounds a little bit like a relationship - seen as he is the one that is married!!!!

And FYI ... mindblowing sex is 10 an penny on here.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

I don't see the issue: you are single & he is single and you both meet up on a certain night...

do your thing on the other nights

I've met a few men who wanted an exclusive fuck buddy relationship even though it was supposed to be no strings. The funny thing is they all wanted a bi woman to join us. Exclusive for me,not them

"The whole point of an fb is that you can have more than one fb.

You are not tied, you are not in a relationship. You have the benefits without the hassle. WHO IS HE TO DICTATE WHO AND WHO YOU CANNOT SEE??

That sounds a little bit like a relationship - seen as he is the one that is married!!!!

And FYI ... mindblowing sex is 10 an penny on here."

"The whole point of an fb is that you can have more than one fb.

And FYI ... mindblowing sex is 10 an penny on here."

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

My FB is unhappy about me seeing other men, but is adult enough to know he aint going to stop me. I just make sure I play safe, and see him when he gets horny. My life is my own to dictate, not his or anyone elses.

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

Wonder if I will get any more thumbs up for saying "fb" also stands for: Friends with Benefits ... not just fuck buddies.

Whichever, they both mean you are free to do your own thing or you would call yourselves bf/gf or husband and wife.

(totally sucking forum ass as I have never had 2 thumbs up before) lol

"Wonder if I will get any more thumbs up for saying "fb" also stands for: Friends with Benefits ... not just fuck buddies.

Whichever, they both mean you are free to do your own thing or you would call yourselves bf/gf or husband and wife.

(totally sucking forum ass as I have never had 2 thumbs up before) lol"

Go you

Her

If it's just a purely sex thing then he can't dictate to you who you spend the rest of your week with. He's got friends and family - you have a life to enjoy!

It sounds like he wants his cake and eat it. Unless you both want a relationship he can't tell you not to see anyone else. And even it were a relationship, it's open for discussion. Friends and family could be substituted with girlfriends and wife for all you know.

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

If he's an fb then he cannot dictate who you see. It's not a relationship as you say. You are single. Tell him that. Personally, I would and if he didn't like it it would be - bye bye.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You asked your fb for permission to fuck other men? That's fucked up!!

I can't get a fuck budy lol in London any out daer

» Add a new message to this topic