FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Swing club lone F

Swing club lone F

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well, I am a confident person, but would I feel like a spare part hanging around on the periphery if I went to a club alone?

Thinking of going Saturday night as have a rare home alone pass!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am sure you would be fine and not a spare part for long!

What club are you looking to attend?

jCT2 Southampton

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

don't feel like a spare part...

the bravest part is walking thru the door by yourself.......

after that and you notice everyone is normal you'll be fine.... in fact I bet you all them people will be thinking "my god the confidence she must have to walk in on her own must be amazing"

"jCT2 Southampton"

Is that swingers junction?

yes

"Well, I am a confident person, but would I feel like a spare part hanging around on the periphery if I went to a club alone?

Thinking of going Saturday night as have a rare home alone pass!"

are you kidding??? a single female ata swingers club would be very welcome ..i know ive been there !!....you will be beating them off with a very large stick ....and make sure u are choosy !

"Well, I am a confident person, but would I feel like a spare part hanging around on the periphery if I went to a club alone?

are you kidding??? a single female ata swingers club would be very welcome ..i know ive been there !!....you will be beating them off with a very large stick ....and make sure u are choosy !"

Kinky! Are you into beating them with a large stick?

are you kidding??? a single female ata swingers club would be very welcome ..i know ive been there !!....you will be beating them off with a very large stick ....and make sure u are choosy !

Kinky! Are you into beating them with a large stick? "

oh no im a pussy cat ! im far too nice to be beating anyone up ...now if it was the other way round with a leather flogger im there !!

I wish I had the confidence to go to chams on my own!

hi , i am based in winchester and have been to jnct 2 as a single guy , the host are great and i am sure would offer comfort if needed , there are a few rooms downstairs to chat in and get to know the people if needed , overall i feel it is a friendly club , hope it all goes well ,mmmm wanna come with me to the next greedy girl night on a thurs !!

oh no im a pussy cat ! im far too nice to be beating anyone up ...now if it was the other way round with a leather flogger im there !!"

Thwack!! Come here then sexy!!!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I wish I had the confidence to go to chams on my own! "

You're not the only one.

"I wish I had the confidence to go to chams on my own!

You're not the only one. "

you were on yer own when i met you at chams !!!

You're not the only one.

you were on yer own when i met you at chams !!!"

Read it again...

You're not the only one.

Read it again..."

i have ????

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

oh no im a pussy cat ! im far too nice to be beating anyone up ...now if it was the other way round with a leather flogger im there !!"

Ok then, how about just beating them off?

You're not the only one.

Read it again..."

ah i gt it now you want HER to be at chams on her own !! sorry got lost in the translation i take it all back !!!

oh no im a pussy cat ! im far too nice to be beating anyone up ...now if it was the other way round with a leather flogger im there !!

Ok then, how about just beating them off?"

yep c an do that to order !!

im looking at going to chams on my own the 11th sept

You're not the only one.

Read it again...

ah i gt it now you want HER to be at chams on her own !! sorry got lost in the translation i

take it all back !!!"

I'm glad you worked that out, I was a bit confused! SDM if I knew you were going to be there then I would definitely go on my own

You're not the only one.

Read it again...

ah i gt it now you want HER to be at chams on her own !! sorry got lost in the translation i

take it all back !!!

I'm glad you worked that out, I was a bit confused! SDM if I knew you were going to be there then I would definitely go on my own "

SDM .. u owe me one !!

Hornymids...that's very nice of you to say, but I'm sure there are men far nicer than me at Cham's every night of the week. That said, next time I'm going, you will know about it

Imalady...cash or cheque?

"Hornymids...that's very nice of you to say, but I'm sure there are men far nicer than me at Cham's every night of the week. That said, next time I'm going, you will know about it

Imalady...cash or cheque?"

ive got a pdq machine !!

"ive got a pdq machine !!"

So have I sometimes

Don't tell though...

its a shame a group of ladies cant get together and go to Chams. ive often thought a female swinging buddy would be great

"its a shame a group of ladies cant get together and go to Chams. ive often thought a female swinging buddy would be great "

Can I be top of the list please

I've been to JCT2 many times - you definitely wouldn't be standing on the periphery

"its a shame a group of ladies cant get together and go to Chams. ive often thought a female swinging buddy would be great

Can I be top of the list please "

Now wouldn't that make a change, female prowlers stalking the single guys lol. Would be fun, I'll be second on the list!!

"its a shame a group of ladies cant get together and go to Chams. ive often thought a female swinging buddy would be great

Now wouldn't that make a change, female prowlers stalking the single guys lol. Would be fun, I'll be second on the list!!

"

At least we would stalk in style lol

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Lol me and a few girlie friends do that very often it is great fun and should just watch them run out of the round room! Pmsl

"

Lol me and a few girlie friends do that very often it is great fun and should just watch them run out of the round room! Pmsl

"

Ha ha....running scared!

titsville

Thinking of going Saturday night as have a rare home alone pass!"

Well I've been to the Swinger Junction too and know you'll have a great time! There will be other single fens there or there was when I went and everyone was really friendly. The hosts will certainly look after you especially if you express your concerns to them. It's a warm friendly place that isn't too big and more like a large house than a club.

Go wot have you got to loose. You can always go home if u don't like it on ur own.

"its a shame a group of ladies cant get together and go to Chams. ive often thought a female swinging buddy would be great "

mmmmmm

Can I be top of the list please "

oooo yeah, god i really am flattered now

oooo yeah, god i really am flattered now "

Well that's 3 of us on the list so far

"

Hey this could catch on, but with you two im not sure id get any action - id have to stand in line between you two gorgeous girls.

Would be a fantastic change though wouldnt it. I for one would just jump in and touch anyone without being given permission, id walk past a guy and grab his balls, oo and imagine all us girls surrounding one guy - be great to stalk

titsville

I've been going to Chams on and off for seven years on my own. It's a safe environment to meet people for fun. As long as you are able to chat to people and send some time building friendships with staff and regulars you'll find that there will always be someone there u know.

It's definitely great fun with a group of single fems but sometimes I can loose focus as to why I'm there as laughing so much!

Hey this could catch on, but with you two im not sure id get any action - id have to stand in line between you two gorgeous girls.

Would be a fantastic change though wouldnt it. I for one would just jump in and touch anyone without being given permission, id walk past a guy and grab his balls, oo and imagine all us girls surrounding one guy - be great to stalk "

Awww shut up lol, you're gorgeous!! It would be great to give the guys a taste of their own medicine, in a good way of course!

We should really do it!!!

its making me want to go now asap lol

"its making me want to go now asap lol "

Lol, me too, maybe we should talk about this properly and see when we are all free and arrange something, I reckon we could have a whole lot of fun!!

"its making me want to go now asap lol

Lol, me too, maybe we should talk about this properly and see when we are all free and arrange something, I reckon we could have a whole lot of fun!! "

im up for it xxxxx

Been there and done that a few times, including socials in a pub.

The first time was Barnsley social in Oct 09, started off at the A&G club.

I only knew some attendees by their usernames, pics in their profiles, and some by face pics.

I walked up to the smoking deck looking for peeps, could not recognise anyone, and headed back to the bar.

I heard my then username being being shouted, looked back, and saw a group of forum regulars.

The rest is history as they say!

Go on, have a go, it is fun!

Ooo, and I have planned to go to Chams on my own, just head for the jacuzzi and hope for the best!

"its making me want to go now asap lol

Lol, me too, maybe we should talk about this properly and see when we are all free and arrange something, I reckon we could have a whole lot of fun!!

im up for it xxxxx "

I am too

Sunday 31 Oct 10 at Chams Darlaston, anyone?

"Sunday 31 Oct 10 at Chams Darlaston, anyone? "

I was thinking of something sooner than that although we could make it a regular thing!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Sunday 31 Oct 10 at Chams Darlaston, anyone?

I was thinking of something sooner than that although we could make it a regular thing!"

Hooked!

Mmmm give me a shout when this group is going hehe

"Sunday 31 Oct 10 at Chams Darlaston, anyone? "

That's the day after Kev and Kat's Cannock Social, and I intend to pop into Chams for a dip in the jacuzzi and try my luck!

We're potentially thinking of going to chams on 31st October but probably won't decide for sure until we're back from our holidays mid-month.

To the OP - I agree with the person who said the hardest part will be arriving alone. once you're in there i'm sure you'll be fine. I'd def go to chams alone.

I have only been there twice, however, the staff already remembered and recognised me. This makes me feel a lot less apprehensive about going there on my own, as I know they'll look after me.

how much is it for single females there

5.00 GBP per entry fee, membership is free as far as I am aware. Bargain IMHO!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"5.00 GBP per entry fee, membership is free as far as I am aware. Bargain IMHO! "

According to the website, it`s £10 on a Saturday night but still good value for all of the facilities there!

"5.00 GBP per entry fee, membership is free as far as I am aware. Bargain IMHO!

According to the website, it`s £10 on a Saturday night but still good value for all of the facilities there!"

I normally go on Sundays, hence 5.00 GBP only.

Sundays are less crowded, and more sociable IMHO!

Lots of people for Chams then!

Whose going to Jct2 tomorrow!?

"5.00 GBP per entry fee, membership is free as far as I am aware. Bargain IMHO!

According to the website, it`s £10 on a Saturday night but still good value for all of the facilities there!

I normally go on Sundays, hence 5.00 GBP only.

Sundays are less crowded, and more sociable IMHO! "

what kinda crowd do you get single guys or cpls ect

"what kinda crowd do you get single guys or cpls ect "

A mix of singles, male and female, and couples.

cool might be worth a visit i think

» Add a new message to this topic