FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > young couple problems

young couple problems

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungYorkscouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Hi just a quick one here

Obviously we are a young couple but we seem to be getting a lot of insults and trouble on here off of people because of how young we are its as if it offends people that we are on this site I think we have the same right as anyone to be on here but there's always someone having a dig does anyone else seem to have this problem or think it's a problem that we are on this site because we can't see what's wrong with it

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

there are people on here who just like to find something wrong with everyone. just ignore them ,

Ignore delete and block. Your both on here for your own pleasure so don't let others ruin the fun your looking for,best of luck

By *hocksandmissusCouple  over a year ago

Chester-ish

may be they are just plain old jealous of the fact your young and very sexy with it just ignore the hates and enjoy the ones who want to be with you which I am sure there is plenty xxxxxxxx

Jealousy is a terrible thing! Block, move on and have fun!

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

There is absolutely no reason why anyone should insult you or be unpleasant - as you say you have just as much right to be on here as anyone. We've been lucky because people have been nice to us - but we're beginning to realise that isn't true for everyone.

Just keep smiling and enjoy the good bits if Fab.

i'd go one further and report them for being abusive.

sick of bitter people on here who think they can give people shit.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

"Hi just a quick one here

Obviously we are a young couple but we seem to be getting a lot of insults and trouble on here off of people because of how young we are its as if it offends people that we are on this site I think we have the same right as anyone to be on here but there's always someone having a dig does anyone else seem to have this problem or think it's a problem that we are on this site because we can't see what's wrong with it

Thanks "

You only live once so if it feels right and you enjoy yourselves fuck what anyone else thinks

By *p4hornyfunCouple  over a year ago

bristol

Some people on here are over 70 does anyone abuse them for being too old and ask them if their kids know.Its your body and your mind so do what you feel is right for you.In other words fuck um! Fuch um all !

"Some people on here are over 70 does anyone abuse them for being too old and ask them if their kids know.Its your body and your mind so do what you feel is right for you.In other words fuck um! Fuch um all !"

Ummmmmm, I'm 55 and yes I get messages like that

By *p4hornyfunCouple  over a year ago

bristol

"Some people on here are over 70 does anyone abuse them for being too old and ask them if their kids know.Its your body and your mind so do what you feel is right for you.In other words fuck um! Fuch um all !

Ummmmmm, I'm 55 and yes I get messages like that "

why your look fine to us

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I think everyone who is on fab has had hassle from someone at sometime on here.

Sometimes its because they are too young, or too old, or too male, or too Asian, or too black or whatever other perceived difference the haters pick on.

Do what you guys want and be what you are and like has been said, report and block the haters.

Enjoy your time on fab, there are lots of nice sexy people that will take you for what you are; you just need to find them.

You are both adults and know what you want. I was married with 3 children at the grand old age of 21 and knew my own mind. Keep enjoying yourself and report anyone being abusive

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

Thanks "

. You are lucky to be so young and have lots to look forward to. People of all ages get insults on this site on occasions . Just remember that it is the people who are making the insults are wasting their own time , not yours .As you seem to be getting quite a few meets you have nothing to worry about

Ignore and block

Lovely pics by the way x

Opinions are like Arse holes everyone has one but honestly who cares? Don't let a few negative people put you off if you are comfortable with what your doing keep on doing it

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Hi to you both

Just cause your young doesn't mean your not allowed to enjoy yourselves so each to there own

I'm sure there are many men and women are looking for a younger hot couple like yourselves so ignore others and focus on what you want

Hot pics by the way xx

"i'd go one further and report them for being abusive.

sick of bitter people on here who think they can give people shit."

This +1.

Someone's age (young or old) is no excuse for being a muppet.

Just jealousy....from older couple/women outside your age range. Ignore and block.

if its particularly offensive then report to admin let them take appropriate action.

I'm too old n too far away for you...but have had fun on here with others your age. Good luck and remember.

Nisi illigitimati carborundum.

We have been here since we were 21 had one or two comments about our age, for us it's not your age that's off putting it's that your entire profile is about being Young

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

As the great Taylor Swift said " Haters gonna hate hate hate"

Ignore and block .. Very sexy young couple btw . Good luck and have some great fun along the way

"We have been here since we were 21 had one or two comments about our age, for us it's not your age that's off putting it's that your entire profile is about being Young "

I think there profile has been set up to answer those that are commenting on their age?

I think age is immaterial, for me its more about interaction, personality.

If people do have a problem with you, it probably is because of jealousy. A threat for some reason. Just ignore and block, or if its really abusive, report to admin.

you look and sound great and from the supporting replies ive just read i think your gonna be fine i love younger and get shit for that just block report if abusive you guys hav a great wknd and please pop bck in more often maybe with a funnier thread?

Sheffield

Yea changed due to constantly getting shit off people

Sheffield

Thanks for advice off everyone were sorted now x

For some ppl it don't matter what they think the problem is there jealous end of, ignore it bloke them and enjoy all those who are very happy your on here, ppl with high opinion of others they don't know normally have boring life's with nothing better todo , happy fabbing sexy couple xx

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

You have as much right as anyone to be here,you get nasty people everywhere sadly.Don't let it put you off delete and block and have lots of fun

Glad you're sorted now.

Just one thing I noticed; you're confident to describe Deedar as good looking but Describe Char as average/ good looking.

Be confident. She's hot as hell. Way above average. xxx

Lovely to see the support

As everyone else said ignore the haters they are just jealous, have tons of fun and enjoy yourselves, and if you fancya bloody good rave with sexy likeminded people ( 25 - 45 average age range ) get yourselves along to Phukt you will love it x

S and J x

"may be they are just plain old jealous of the fact your young and very sexy with it just ignore the hates and enjoy the ones who want to be with you which I am sure there is plenty xxxxxxxx "

This exactly

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Give it 6 months and they'll be saying you're to old.

What does it matter what anyone else thinks? If it makes you guys happy...... That's what you should worry about. Anyone else, that's what the block button is for. Don't argue with them, don't try and defend it, just block and move on.

;)

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Sour grapes perhaps?

By *otwifeabiCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

For every asshole on fab there's a gem to replace them so keep swinging we are 21 and 24 and we're happy and live an adventurous sex life honestly speaking keep chatting in forums and maybe go to clubs there's plenty of lovely folk about xx

Block / delete and shrug it off - I (f) get called a fat cow or old ***. As one answering said enjoy and go to clubs.. Enjoy and live

too tryue,

You just carry on and do what you want. It supposed to be a free country.

Thanks "

its all good.. now isn't it past your bedtime lol.. you do as you please that's the beauty of a democracy

I do hope you report these people as you have the same right to be here as anyone else does

"Glad you're sorted now.

Just one thing I noticed; you're confident to describe Deedar as good looking but Describe Char as average/ good looking.

Be confident. She's hot as hell. Way above average. xxx"

Definitely agree, very pretty and an envious old woman here

By *aymondBaroneMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Glad you're sorted now.

Be confident. She's hot as hell. Way above average. xxx"

I agree Char is hotttt

"Block / delete and shrug it off - I (f) get called a fat cow or old ***. As one answering said enjoy and go to clubs.. Enjoy and live "

What idiots call you fat ! Probably those you have declined to meet etc.

By *orny1sCouple  over a year ago

exeter

Fill your boots and enjoy

As many have already said, and to reiterate that....you have as much right as anyone of legal age to be here. It is your choice and as long as you are both happy with it, then go ahead and enjoy yourselves. Don't let detractors put you off.

Damn we would love to be your age again with the confidence to explore our sexual desires,which you guy's clearly have.

Well done for having the minerals to do it, ignore the bad messages, we have had stick for being soft swingers and we have politely replied it's our choice and nothing to do with them.

I think the reason the average age is higher on here because couples / singles generally take longer to get enough confidence and experience in themselves to try this kind of thing.

Think of how awesomely experienced your both going to be in 20 year's

Have fun and enjoy.

You only live once guys! Wish we was your age again and swinging!! Have lots of safe fun!!!

xx

By *awty MaxWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Some people will find something wrong with everyone! It's your lives, your bodies... just ignore them, delete and block.

Enjoy the new experiences and have fun

"Some people will find something wrong with everyone! It's your lives, your bodies... just ignore them, delete and block.

Enjoy the new experiences and have fun "

Very true

I've been on since I was 21 guys and was in a relationship for 3 years on fab. You'll met the genuine people who are here to have fun and the others are not worth the time or effort. Keep doing what your doing and enjoy yourselves.

As with any online forum theirs the haters, the jealous ones and the trolls who just love to stir the crap. Don't let them bother you, theirs some nice people in here, take the bunch who have posted in this thread, not a bad word, maybe the haters haven't spotted it yet pmsl

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"there are people on here who just like to find something wrong with everyone. just ignore them ,"

"there are people on here who just like to find something wrong with everyone. just ignore them ,"
. We totally agree.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

You will come across people who think you are too young. It's none of their business, so if they are abusive, report them to Admin and block.

As someone said earlier its often sour grapes and jealousy, which drive their comments.

You have fun on the site and ignore them.

Phukt tonight at xstasia, young crowd, superstar dj's, here we go.....

» Add a new message to this topic