FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pulling in a normal club!

Pulling in a normal club!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

We have a bit of a query to throw out for you! We would like to pick up a guy in a night club for a bit of one off fun, the only thing is niether of us has any idea how to pull in a club as a couple. J doesn't feel confident enough to do it on her own and M would like to be part of it! Is it possible? Any one done it or have any tips?

Thanks

M+J

x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just go up to the man of your choice and say, "Hey, do you fancy a 3some"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That simple? lol Does that actually work? I guess the worse they can say is no.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"That simple? lol Does that actually work? I guess the worse they can say is no."

ooohhh yes....... it works

**generally after they have picked their chins up from the floor**

In my experience that didnt work, as I was very wary of the offer. I declined....

but what did I miss?? lol

Not sure how I would respond if I was in a club and asked that, would probably depend on who I was with. Of course a lot of guys can be quite homophobic, so even if they are ok with it they may have mates with them who aren't and so wouldn't want to say yes on that basis.

You may be better off getting mrs nchcouple to try and chat a guy up on her own first, and then slip the idea in gently... or you could do the complete opposite and get mr nchcouple to chat to him, then he could point to mrs across the room and ask him if he fancied her.

I have done it before - just went on to the dancefloor and made sure I was close to the guy in question - didn't take long before he was getting up close and personal and we swapped phone numbers and met the following night!

Great 'spontaneous meet' and very exciting!

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

You may be better of 'staging' it.

Mr can pick a guy of here, and give him the senerio and say, be at such and such at x time, and walk Mrs in to 'find' a guy.

A little colusion can go a long way to making a fantisy work, and fantisies do not have to be completly real.

PS is Alce Nr Norwich? LOL

"Hi all,

We have a bit of a query to throw out for you! We would like to pick up a guy in a night club for a bit of one off fun snip...."

Whats wrong with selecting them on here?

You could always find one on here and arrange to meet in a club, and take it from there

"You may be better of 'staging' it...."

you must have posted that as I was writing mine lol

I have done this, my then partner wanted to pick up a guy in front of me, and take him home, so, we went out, she took to the dance floor, any attention from any guys she was interested in she talked with him, if he made for a kiss, she turned ti the side, explained what she was after and asked if he was up for it, she got a few refusals but by the end of the night she found someone, made our way home and had a great night.

There can be problems doing this, like, the guy may turn up again (if you use your home address) in the hop for a repeat, once he's been out on the drink again maybe.

To stage it may be a good way, but also perhaps a little less exciting, depending on what the thrill is you are after.

W

» Add a new message to this topic