FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Jelqing

Jelqing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a decent size penis to start with but what man doesn't want an extra inch or two? I've read and heard good things about jelqing and started 3 weeks back and can already see a difference in thickness. I'm just wondering as anyone on fab tried and tested this? And seen results ? If I should or shouldn't be doing it or just any general advise ?

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

im glad its working for you...just googled it , and im afraid,for me, its one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time...is that not just wanking a lot?

What is it?

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

I do wish people wouldn't start threads with an assumption that we all know what yr talking about..

Can you rxplain what jelqing is?? perhaps you will then get more feedback..Ax

"I do wish people wouldn't start threads with an assumption that we all know what yr talking about..

Can you rxplain what jelqing is?? perhaps you will then get more feedback..Ax"

Google it like the women above. I'm asking advise from people who have tried it

"im glad its working for you...just googled it , and im afraid,for me, its one of the funniest things ive seen in a long time...is that not just wanking a lot?"

No I do that also ha. its different x

Rude! Only askin!

he's probably being a bit abrupt as he's got RSI!

Bristol.

"I do wish people wouldn't start threads with an assumption that we all know what yr talking about..

Can you rxplain what jelqing is?? perhaps you will then get more feedback..Ax

hmmm so very helpful,says a great deal about you!

Google it like the women above. I'm asking advise from people who have tried it "

Biology wise men's genitals stops growing when puberty ends. If it's small that's what it is, you are stuck with it these are facts of life; there is always someone clever trying to make a quick buck and they will sell you anything promising that so much admired amazing huge cock

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

From Wikipedia:

Although considered safer than many other, more "radical" techniques for penis-enlargement, jelqing could potentially result in blood vessel tearing, scar formation, pain, disfigurement, and desensitization of the penis if done incorrectly.

Good luck!

"From Wikipedia:

Although considered safer than many other, more "radical" techniques for penis-enlargement, jelqing could potentially result in blood vessel tearing, scar formation, pain, disfigurement, and desensitization of the penis if done incorrectly.

Good luck!"

I wouldn't have a problem with the desensitization bit..it means I could bang away for hours giving my partner a good seeing to..

By *ackandkateCouple  over a year ago

Truro

"From Wikipedia:

Good luck!"

So what's the correct way to do it?

"From Wikipedia:

Good luck!

I wouldn't have a problem with the desensitization bit..it means I could bang away for hours giving my partner a good seeing to.. "

no problem with desensitisation??? and, you should probably be aware,most of us dont really enjoy 'banging

away for hours'!!!

"From Wikipedia:

Good luck!"

Sounds good haha might up it

"From Wikipedia:

Good luck!"

i dnt think ill wank again !

By *uby0000Woman  over a year ago

hertfordshire

had a friend do this and lost feeling in the tip of his penis took ages to go back to normal

Bristol.

So sad that guys are under pressure to have a bigger dick,despite lots of comments from some of us on fab,that we don't like oversized knobs..

"So sad that guys are under pressure to have a bigger dick,despite lots of comments from some of us on fab,that we don't like oversized knobs.."

it is sad...but its the same with women and their size...i think we bring the pressure on ourselves really..though this thread is still making me laugh...just visualising hordes of men out there... furiously jerking away for the rest of the evening in front of the instructional video!...

" you should probably be aware,most of us dont really enjoy 'banging

away for hours'!!!"

You should be even more aware that some of us do. a lot.

so its nothing to do with shoving jelly up ma arse...dissapointed

» Add a new message to this topic