FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > naturist swingers?

naturist swingers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are there any tell tale or pick up signs that a naturist swings? Last year on holiday in gran caneria we got naked chatting to a nice german couple in the sauna. The wife even commented on the size of my tits. Thinking they might want to do more, hubby started to massage me. Nothing to heavy, but then the couple then made a sharp exit. We read that situation wrong

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inytitsbigcockCouple  over a year ago

glos

"Are there any tell tale or pick up signs that a naturist swings? Last year on holiday in gran caneria we got naked chatting to a nice german couple in the sauna. The wife even commented on the size of my tits. Thinking they might want to do more, hubby started to massage me. Nothing to heavy, but then the couple then made a sharp exit. We read that situation wrong "

oops lol

By *ack_greenfinchMan  over a year ago

bristol

I agree - it's really difficult to tell sometimes. And possibly even more unnerving for a single guy. Which is why I've stopped hoping to meet playmates in naturist situations. In the end, it's simpler (and safer!) to assume that the two are just separate things - go to a swing club for swinging and naturist places for being naked. Mind you, Chameleons nude night is a LOT of fun.

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Very difficult to tell......certainly some naturists are swingers but there is no easy way of finding out and you run the risk of offending them if not careful

We love being nudist/naturist when on holiday and have spent many great holidays at smaller complexes abroad and love nudist beaches.Generally speaking most are very friendly and we get chatting about nudism and we will ask if they "enjoy any other aspects of the

lifestyle"In smaller complexes there is often a club house where you meet at night for drinks etc and sometimes a hot tub where you can be friendly

We never go on a naturist holiday with the preconception that we will swing....we either try to arrange a meet from the holiday section or find some fun on a nudist beach(again caution)or strike up a friendship with other naturists.....N is very good at showing a "semi" without getting a full blown stiffy on which has broken the ice on a few occasions

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

99% of the time naturists are not swingers... Most of the genuine naturists would take offence at the thought of it!

we like both but tend to play safe when on naturist beaches, we keep the naughty fun for when we know its ok, like eureakas and other clubs, however if we were approached on a naturist beach we would respond if we liked who was offering

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Naturism and swinging are quite different philosophies and ways of life. Whilst swingers are often happy being naturists the opposite is more often not the case. It therefore seems unfair to make naturists feel uncomfortable by any overt sexual activity, either physical or verbal. Even at Cap d'Agde the swinging is confined entirely to its own part of the naturist beach.

"I agree - it's really difficult to tell sometimes. And possibly even more unnerving for a single guy. Which is why I've stopped hoping to meet playmates in naturist situations. In the end, it's simpler (and safer!) to assume that the two are just separate things - go to a swing club for swinging and naturist places for being naked. Mind you, Chameleons nude night is a LOT of fun."

This

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We have been in a few naturist holidays and have been informed by the organiser/host that they do not tolerate swinging. Naturists see being naked as a non sexualised environment whereas some swingers are not comfortable being naked....sometimes the two lifestyles mix but not often

"I agree - it's really difficult to tell sometimes. And possibly even more unnerving for a single guy. Which is why I've stopped hoping to meet playmates in naturist situations. In the end, it's simpler (and safer!) to assume that the two are just separate things - go to a swing club for swinging and naturist places for being naked. Mind you, Chameleons nude night is a LOT of fun."

We went to chameleons nude night last Tuesday lol, it was fun lol.

It is certainly true naturists are rarely swingers, it is nice to Be able to talk to a guy and not think that he is predatory.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Im a part time naturist myself. Do it for the freedom it brings more than anything else.

By *ack_greenfinchMan  over a year ago

bristol

"I agree - it's really difficult to tell sometimes. And possibly even more unnerving for a single guy. Which is why I've stopped hoping to meet playmates in naturist situations. In the end, it's simpler (and safer!) to assume that the two are just separate things - go to a swing club for swinging and naturist places for being naked. Mind you, Chameleons nude night is a LOT of fun.

We went to chameleons nude night last Tuesday lol, it was fun lol.

It is certainly true naturists are rarely swingers, it is nice to Be able to talk to a guy and not think that he is predatory."

Maybe we'll run into each other there next time...

By *ap AdgeMan  over a year ago

Chester

It's good to talk first

What they should do is make a rule that the non swinging naturists have to be fully clothed in the sauna, we are talking shirt and tie evening gown just so there is no chance that us horny minded swingers, find ourselves in these very embarrassing situation

"Im a part time naturist myself. Do it for the freedom it brings more than anything else."

crewe

Not saying it doesnt happen but i wouldnt goto a naturist beach looking for sex. Although some do.

"Not saying it doesnt happen but i wouldnt goto a naturist beach looking for sex. Although some do."

There has to be a slight overlap between naturist and swingers. When your comfortable with you naked body, your comfortable with your sexuality. It's just a matter of how tolerant the club or beach is on the subject of open air sex. Bear in mind many clubs have a child protection policy.

crewe

"Not saying it doesnt happen but i wouldnt goto a naturist beach looking for sex. Although some do.

There has to be a slight overlap between naturist and swingers. When your comfortable with you naked body, your comfortable with your sexuality. It's just a matter of how tolerant the club or beach is on the subject of open air sex. Bear in mind many clubs have a child protection policy."

Exactly and on beaches where theres kids about its not the done thing ethier. Our of sight out is best that way it offends no one.

» Add a new message to this topic