FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Blidworth

Blidworth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi I want to go to blind worth and try out the dogging there, could someone message me where it is exactly as I don't really want to be driving up and down the place looking for a place to play x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be aware that all the main Blidworth car parks are patrolled quite regularly by the Police.

Also there is a lot of chav activity in loud cars to contend with, as well as locals that don't like single men encroaching onto their territory.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Oh, sounds like a really friendly place to go and have some fun

I used to visit there 10yrs ago when it was in its heyday was told by some friends recently that they went as a couple for the first time and that there was nobody there, complete waste of time

I went upto a year ago, was ok when i went but as time went on there were more and more boy races causing trouble so now go elsewhere x

By *luffy_bunniesCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Gotta say that we don't see any problem with the local boy racers. And official police policy in the area is the leave doggers alone now, so is still as good as ever. Any of the car parks are a good bet, there are only really Two main Ones now anyway.

Just park up, and settle in for the long wait!

» Add a new message to this topic