FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > peoples advice please...

peoples advice please...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ig bird bright OP   Woman  over a year ago

Swansea

i was chatting to a guy on here a while ago now and he seemed nice so swapped msn addys to chat some more every think was ok so swapped numbers to arrange a meet. but i had some family and personal issues so said i could not meet at the moment and he was not happy with that and got a bit pushy and felt pressured so i blocked him on here and on msn. and out the blue this evening i started getting abusive and nasty texts. saying that i've messed with the wrong person and shouldn't off pissed him about.... can anyone give me advice as what to do as its not really a site issue as he can not contact me on here ....

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Block his number on your phone if you can do that

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Block his number from your phone, or ignore him he will get fed up eventually

Swansea

i can,t block numbers on my moblie wish i could

thanks honeypot and diamond

Forum Mod

Get in touch with your network and ask them for advice they may have a way of blocking it for you or give you advice

I would'nt respond to any of the texts as you'll just be giving him the attention that hes craving at the moment,like Diamond says he'll soon get bored

keep a note of all the messages you get from him then phone the police, say you met him on a dating site, they will get him blocked on your phone and prob give him a visit, this is a serious issue and they take it as such. good luck and dont let him put you off

[Removed by poster at 17/09/10 23:24:59]

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 17/09/10 23:27:25]

Swansea

if i get any more off them i will do ..... just shocked as never had this situation before and was so out off the blue as its been about a month since i had any sort off contact with him

thank you all for advice x

"if i get any more off them i will do ..... just shocked as never had this situation before and was so out off the blue as its been about a month since i had any sort off contact with him

thank you all for advice x"

Will PM you, dont want the person to see my reply in ere

S.

Swansea

thank you very much

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

ok heres wot to do ! unblock him be nice to him for couple of weeks, arange a meet some were dark and secluded then get few people off here to meet him !!!! lol or just ignore him

Ignore him, he'll soon get bored!

i agree with keeping the text.. happened to our daughter with a young lad she knew, (not form a swinging site may i add)....... we contacted the police and they took it very seriously, he was given one warning and told if he sent one more text he would be arrested and charged........ needless to say they stopped... good luck!!!! xxx

"i can,t block numbers on my moblie wish i could

thanks honeypot and diamond "

On my phone, an old Samsung slide phone, as long as i haven't saved their number to the contacts list, i can block from a message

If it keeps up....report him 2 police...x

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

id also have a separate phone for swing contacts . so you can give that number and not your normal mobile number ,if you dont do this already .

better to of found out now rather than meeting him in person . these bullies are just full of piss and wind .would crap themself if you confrounted them in person ,but ohhh so brave via txt lol .

ignor him hun and as folks said hell get bored when hes not getting any reaction xx

how you feeling now?

some great advice on here and some stuff for us all to consider

1. cheap mobile for swing/play

2. keep all records of abuse

3. share information with friends (dont be alone in this)

4. ignore him

5. report if it continues

just remember your not alone xxxxx any one of us will help all you have to do is ask and your not far from us so dont be afraid to shout xxxx

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I had this years ago from a dating site. He kept phoning and texting abuse. I spoke to the police who gave me some suggestions about what to do but I also changed his name in my contacts to do not answer. So if it rang it came up with do not answer.

It wouldnt bother me tho telling the police its from a swing site tho.

Ps I have many numbers on my listed as ignore or do not answer from people I dont want to speak with.

Swansea

thank you very much for every ones support help and advice on this and to all people who have sent mails to me as well..... i haven,t had many texts from him today and ignoring him.... but if it continues i will contact the police..tryed a few off the stuff people have sent me aswell so will let you no how i get on

thanks again to every one xxxxxx

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

dont take any crap at all from him, report him to the Police they will treat you sensitively and the issue seriously.

good luck

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

agree to meet him somewhere.but take a 6ft 6 gorilla with you.scare the shit from him.worked for us.lol

He's just a bully and the one thing bully's don't like is being stood up to. Get a male friend to call him and put him straight.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"He's just a bully and the one thing bully's don't like is being stood up to. Get a male friend to call him and put him straight."

How do you know that? or any of you for that matter, we are only getting one persons story.

to the OP........if you are getting abusicve text on your phone you can get his phone blocked from yours by your provider as others have said...and hey presto it stops.

Now as this is about another member who may have a different story altogether, I am going to shut this one.