FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Who should message first

Who should message first

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxes OP   Man  over a year ago

Southend, Essex

Just a quick question. As a single man when messaging people for potential meets who should message who. Should you just wait and hope for the best that some one will message you or go full circle and message anyone you fancy (so long as they Want to be messaged by Single males)?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *umpleteazerWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

If you don't try you'll never know! If you are interested in someone surely it's best to send them a message, as they may not have even noticed you until that point?

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Just a quick question. As a single man when messaging people for potential meets who should message who. Should you just wait and hope for the best that some one will message you or go full circle and message anyone you fancy (so long as they Want to be messaged by Single males)? "

Yes I never message first, so would advise you contact ladies you life the look of.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wait for them mate...if you message them you get accused of being desperate & pushy lol just kidding, not all of them are like that.

Best advice I can give is read the profile...especially the end where they put the secret codeword that you have to quote in the subject otherwise they will delete your message. Make sure you send mug shots with a copy of today's newspaper so they don't accuse you of being a liar too

If you want to eat, you have to go hunting

If you wait for ladies to message you your be waiting a very long time lol

By *ittle Miss InnocenceWoman  over a year ago

Suffolk UK

read their profile and then message them accordingly. as a single guy you could be waiting a month of sundays for a woman to message you first. as long as you are polite and meet their requirements then there shouldn't be a problem

By *ngel delight 69Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

Well you need to take the lead hun. You have good verifications. And all women read these.so message away baby xxx

I agree with all the advice here. Read the profile, all of it, and if you can match most of what they are looking for, send a message. I don't suggest too long, coz you could spend ages writing and not get a reply. But don't write something then cut n paste it to everyone, we ladies pick up on that ploy! Be polite, don't send a cock shot unless one is asked for. Be patient and expect to be ignored and knocked -back, but be persistent. Good luck.

By *ngel delight 69Woman  over a year ago

Torquay

I don't have secret code words. Don't need them it's easy to see if profile not been read lol x

By *emonWoman84Woman  over a year ago

Hartlepool

The guy I have the best chemistry with on here, so far, was the only guy I messaged first!

"I don't have secret code words. Don't need them it's easy to see if profile not been read lol x"

Just saying...the ones that do usually put them right at the end of their blog...i mean profile lol

"Wait for them mate...if you message them you get accused of being desperate & pushy lol just kidding, not all of them are like that.

Best advice I can give is read the profile...especially the end where they put the secret codeword that you have to quote in the subject otherwise they will delete your message. Make sure you send mug shots with a copy of today's newspaper so they don't accuse you of being a liar too "

Listen to this guy.

p.s. Clubs are good too. But so I keep saying!

"Wait for them mate...if you message them you get accused of being desperate & pushy lol just kidding, not all of them are like that.

Best advice I can give is read the profile...especially the end where they put the secret codeword that you have to quote in the subject otherwise they will delete your message. Make sure you send mug shots with a copy of today's newspaper so they don't accuse you of being a liar too "

That's multiple mug shots in different poses

Southend, Essex

Best advice I can give is read the profile...especially the end where they put the secret codeword that you have to quote in the subject otherwise they will delete your message. Make sure you send mug shots with a copy of today's newspaper so they don't accuse you of being a liar too

That's multiple mug shots in different poses "

And with diferent facial expressions lol.

Don't send face pics. Send a cock pic with your first message which should always be "Wanna fuck?" Works all the time

Best advice go to clubs and socials make initial contact face to face and take it from there

Southend, Essex

"Best advice go to clubs and socials make initial contact face to face and take it from there"

Have thought of that tbh. I have asked people what op4f is like and so forth. One thing that scares me is the price.

Southend, Essex

Generally nay i add op4f seems quite reasonable.

"Generally nay i add op4f seems quite reasonable."

Op4f is a great club just remember to register online first

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Females , lol inbox waiting ,

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

As people have said if you can match what they are after in their profile give it a try,you never know .

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Just a quick question. As a single man when messaging people for potential meets who should message who. Should you just wait and hope for the best that some one will message you or go full circle and message anyone you fancy (so long as they Want to be messaged by Single males)? "

If everyone waited for everyone else to make first contact, there wouldn't be many meets going on.

As long as you match what someone is looking for, bite the bullet and take a chance.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"If you wait for ladies to message you your be waiting a very long time lol"

We often go browsing and message single men that interest us. Quite a few other women and couples do too.

It's better than waiting to see who might drop in your box.

Southend, Essex

"If you wait for ladies to message you your be waiting a very long time lol

We often go browsing and message single men that interest us. Quite a few other women and couples do too.

It's better than waiting to see who might drop in your box.

"

Are there many couples and women who go actively searching or is it a matter case that they just wait let the messages pour in and vet the likely siuters.?

Message them. Otherwise how will they know that you want to meet them?

Both happen......but them messaging you is far less often.

Don't just take the scattergun approach though. Be choosy (you have that right). Read profiles carefully and only message those that would be compatible.

If they message back, or if they send first message and you decide "no likey" then do not be afraid to say no or to turn them down.

Don't lower your standards just for a nasty shag!

Southend, Essex

"Both happen......but them messaging you is far less often.

Don't just take the scattergun approach though. Be choosy (you have that right). Read profiles carefully and only message those that would be compatible.

If they message back, or if they send first message and you decide "no likey" then do not be afraid to say no or to turn them down.

Don't lower your standards just for a nasty shag!"

That's great advice il remember that one.

If you don't ask you don't get I've been told

dont ask dont get - no point in sitting around -

"dont ask dont get - no point in sitting around - "

Amazing couple can I messa

"Both happen......but them messaging you is far less often.

Don't lower your standards just for a nasty shag!

That's great advice il remember that one."

please direct ALL nasty shags to me and i will deal with them accordingly thank you

"dont ask dont get - no point in sitting around -

Amazing couple can I messa "

sorry -

Southend, Essex

sorry - "

At least he politely asked.

"I agree with all the advice here. Read the profile, all of it, and if you can match most of what they are looking for, send a message. I don't suggest too long, coz you could spend ages writing and not get a reply. But don't write something then cut n paste it to everyone, we ladies pick up on that ploy! Be polite, don't send a cock shot unless one is asked for. Be patient and expect to be ignored and knocked -back, but be persistent. Good luck."

Shouldn't that be if match all of it, no point just matching most

sorry -

At least he politely asked."

he did

Southend, Essex

"I agree with all the advice here. Read the profile, all of it, and if you can match most of what they are looking for, send a message. I don't suggest too long, coz you could spend ages writing and not get a reply. But don't write something then cut n paste it to everyone, we ladies pick up on that ploy! Be polite, don't send a cock shot unless one is asked for. Be patient and expect to be ignored and knocked -back, but be persistent. Good luck.

Shouldn't that be if match all of it, no point just matching most"

Is anyone perfect

We hunt as you got to be in it to win it.

The whole point of the site is to link up with like minded people so use the tools the site provides you with.

By *astyfella999Man  over a year ago

newcastle

I send loads of msg but never get replys , am I doing something wrong

Southend, Essex

"I send loads of msg but never get replys , am I doing something wrong"

How do you word your messages?

Southend, Essex

So id effect Just message anyone you fancy so long as they are compatible and hope for the best?

» Add a new message to this topic