FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > oil massage(no sex)

oil massage(no sex)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

ive been advertising now for some time about giving a warm oil massage to ladies of couples that lasts a couple of hours from head to toe ,but dont get many mails off peeps i just wondered if oil massage is old hat and to soft type of fun for peeps to bother with as i dont offer penetration,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, it is a swingers site so I imagine that most women fancy a shag or at least some soft play rather than a massage...

By *endyJeffWalesCouple  over a year ago

MerthyrTydfil

I can assure you that massage with oil is far from old hat, and at the party we hosted recently I (Jeff) had my hands oily on several occasions. Your profile does not indicate if you hold a qualification in massage, if you are I would suggest you mention it as getting a massage from unqualified people can cause more harm than good. Not sure what you mean by "ive been advertising" but if you are refering to your profile then I would not consider that the seven word section that contains the word massage as an advert and the rest of your profile is confusing.

I love a massage, but what is hubby supposed to do for a couple of hours,there is only so much "Watching" he can do before he gets bored!!

Must admit i agree with whats been said as i wouldnt let anyone touch me unless i knew they had a qualification

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

Not to mention that splashing oil about anywhere that might come into contact with a latex condom isn't a great idea.

"I love a massage, but what is hubby supposed to do for a couple of hours,there is only so much "Watching" he can do before he gets bored!! "

I was thinking similar, what am I supposed to do while Katie gets a 2 hour massage ?

Actually both myself and my girlie enjoyed a massage on Thursday from a guy on this site. Not only was it sensual but also very stimulating and left us both very satisfied in one way or another

Would defo invite the massage man back for a repeat

no not old hat its lushhhhhhhhhhh!!!1 xxx

» Add a new message to this topic