FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how to approach?

how to approach?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've been on this site for a few weeks now and I have messaged a few people. However, I struggle for what to say in my messages to people and most conversations I have are started by others. I am a genuine person but I struggle to create conversations with people as I don't know what to say. Anybody have any tips?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ord_PussylickMan  over a year ago

Trowbridge

I think the message should be polite and friendly as well as include face pics. But you have to accept that you might not be the respondents type.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Use something in their profile in your message make a comment or joke about it. The rare messages I get that show my profile has been read properly always get a response from me and I imagine most others are the same, except maybe young attractive women who must get thousands a day

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I once had a 'wanna fuck?' message from a lady and that approach worked.

The ratio is about 100 men to 1 woman they get loads of mail. I woulnt worry about it. Fab is a womans world lol

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

More like 30/50 to 1 genuine male.

"Use something in their profile in your message make a comment or joke about it. "

This is practical impossible with most women's profiles due to how they're written

Take yours for example what would you write yourself as a first message from a guys perspective there's very little to latch onto in your profile beyond a list of demands

"Use something in their profile in your message make a comment or joke about it.

This is practical impossible with most women's profiles due to how they're written

Take yours for example what would you write yourself as a first message from a guys perspective there's very little to latch onto in your profile beyond a list of demands"

I'd humorously point out 1 at a time how I can't come close to meeting those requirements. But what I offer is laughter

(male half)

First messages are hard but what she said isn't bad advice. Find a detail in a picture or in the text to show you really paid attention. Nice Tits while true won't stand out!

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Fancy meeting to fuck?

That usually does the trick for us....but we are a couple so we don't have the same standards/hoops that single guys need to meet or jump through...

Good luck single dude...fab can be a desolate waste ground of shags for most single guys on here

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"So I've been on this site for a few weeks now and I have messaged a few people. However, I struggle for what to say in my messages to people and most conversations I have are started by others. I am a genuine person but I struggle to create conversations with people as I don't know what to say. Anybody have any tips? "

Get in the chat rooms - there are fewer filters (only blocking) that will stop you chatting with anyone. Chip in with whatever the conversation is about (no need to try and think of something witty/interesting). Much better way of getting to know people.

By *un FriendMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

You just need to work on your social skills. learn to talk to people and get on with people. Nothing matters more. doesnt matter how good looking or how big your cock isnt. all that matters is how well you can chat and make friends.

Whats your approach out in the real world? Face to face?

Are you naturally confident?

Cocky?

Shy?

Nervous overtalking?

Self deprecating?

Etc...

Best to use whatever approach you normally use. Believe it or not you will get chatting to women and eventually meet some and they need to see the real you.

Just my opinion.

"Use something in their profile in your message make a comment or joke about it.

Take yours for example what would you write yourself as a first message from a guys perspective there's very little to latch onto in your profile beyond a list of demands"

Its a list of preferences and many men do manage to write a message showing they have read my profile without being unpleasant. I didn't ask for a profile critique thanks it wasn't relevant to the thread at all.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Take yours for example what would you write yourself as a first message from a guys perspective there's very little to latch onto in your profile beyond a list of demands

Its a list of preferences and many men do manage to write a message showing they have read my profile without being unpleasant. I didn't ask for a profile critique thanks it wasn't relevant to the thread at all."

Agreed that it does help to show the person you are messaging you have at least read their profile and theirs is not just one of fifty profiles you have sent the same message to, even if it isn't. I get lots of messages saying great profile just what I am looking for, so I usually respond with a "what is it in particular that you like?" That sorts out who is really interested and also if we have anything in common. Unless it's a really crass first message we will respond, as often a rapport can develop.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Say what you would say face to face in a pub/club/wherever you meet people and mean what you say; honesty is far too underrated

"

Why are you contacting those ones then if they aren't grabbing your attention with their profile? If there is nothing to refer to seems a waste of time messaging them

» Add a new message to this topic