FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > messages from guys.....

messages from guys.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Newbie couple loving our time here, so far!

Genuine question from the naive newbies, does anyone seriously expect a meet if their first line is "hi wanna meet tonight and take a big load of cum" - anyone actually say "yes please"

Genuinely curious ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes!

If you reply yes to them they soon bottle it.

But they message while wanking knowing that for that brief moment you may have checked their pictures or looked at their profile .

Believe it or not; some people will.

It's not the way to get me to show up but it'll work for someone somewhere.

but mine is; "hi im a cockwomble fancy my cocksnot up ya fartpipe?"

We have just filtered out single men for those stupid reasons

"We have just filtered out single men for those stupid reasons "
bah humbug

We genuinely don't get bothered by it - just seems a bit of a wasted message if you genuinely want a meet! I guess they actually don't and as you say, basically wanking-

And cockwombles wonder why no meets, no verifications, no replies?

"but mine is; "hi im a cockwomble fancy my cocksnot up ya fartpipe?" "

Haha - that's clearly worked for you - respect then!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I once received a 'wanna shag?' type message off a lady so said yeah so that direct approach worked

You will find out in time there are some weird and wonderful people on here , as you av said take with a pinch off salt and on ocassions call them out.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

"We have just filtered out single men for those stupid reasons "

why? Not all single men are the same and send stupid messages like that

"We have just filtered out single men for those stupid reasons

why? Not all single men are the same and send stupid messages like that"

Because the stupid men that just want to get a quick ride and just blow their load out weigh the genuine men so it's easier to just meet a couple

I wonder if those guys who send them messages actually have the balls to meet? methinks they probably just jerking off at your pics

By *arlock69Man  over a year ago

Batley... (near Leeds)

If I was arrogant enough to send a " fancy a fuck" message and the lady said yes to call my bluff I certainly wouldn't bottle it x

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan  over a year ago

London

Because the stupid men that just want to get a quick ride and just blow their load out weigh the genuine men so it's easier to just meet a couple "

Ok fair enough but there are genuine single men out there just a shame a few ruin it for the rest of us

Think it's different for men for example if a lady were to message me something like that then would probably jump at the chance however with a little thought how many ladies unless you've spoken before would actually do that? More than likely a guy with a female profile looking for wanking material. I can certainly see why women couples etc would be put off its not a very nice way to speak to someone when making contact for the first time is it! Having said that single guys will have experienced this too it is very annoying when writing a thought out detailed message to someone only to have it deleted with not even a no Thanks!

"And cockwombles wonder why no meets, no verifications, no replies?"
i get meets and loads of replies daily and i dnt do veris so some cockwombles are having a lot of fun thanks no wondering here!

Well, that's the thing - we don't even expect long replies but anyone whose taken the less than 30 seconds to read our profile will work out what to say and do! We've even met spontaneously, so we are certainly not looking for war and peace length replies..and we do read each message and so far have resisted the urge to block all but the ppl who just totally take the piss with us.

"Well, that's the thing - we don't even expect long replies but anyone whose taken the less than 30 seconds to read our profile will work out what to say and do! We've even met spontaneously, so we are certainly not looking for war and peace length replies..and we do read each message and so far have resisted the urge to block all but the ppl who just totally take the piss with us."
i was gonna wait for O but im out of age range

Because the stupid men that just want to get a quick ride and just blow their load out weigh the genuine men so it's easier to just meet a couple "

You think some couples dont send messages like that

It is a great shame that people, men resort to this style of message. But as you can read the first few words of a message without opening it, it must be easy to delete and possibly block, so it doesn't keep happening from the same guy!

Pleased to hear you have kept your filters open. Messages like those you spoke about, must make it easier for the genuine ones to catch the eye, surely?

You've got a great profile, just the right amount of serious and humour and you're pretty clear in what you're both looking for, so it really shouldn't be rocket science in constructing an appealing and interesting approach to you both.

You've got good quality pictures and some verifications so it would seem you're all set for a great time and great adventures.

If it's not broke don't fix it.

Have fun.

Yes, as I said we were genuinely curious how often ut worked! Maybe for us, 1 in 1000 times we'd be super horny and go for it, but even then our status would reflect our current mood! A better than 1 in 1000 odds would be a more crafted reply based on what we've told ppl about us

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

On an unrelated matter, do strangers really chase you down the street ?

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"I once received a 'wanna shag?' type message off a lady so said yeah so that direct approach worked "

No problem with the direct approach its when you sometimes politely decline and they get abusive

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"No problem with the direct approach its when you sometimes politely decline and they get abusive "

This is why I imagine people just delete and don't reply with a 'no thanks'...Fair enough I would say.

I do wonder if the 'carpet bombing' messages do ever bring about success... I met someone through work years ago [not a colleague...] who told me that he was so shy he used to go to a club and get really pissed...at the end of the night he would walk up to each woman in turn and muster the only words he could say because of his shyness...'fancy a fuck', he would say...He told me that the first 9 or so would invariably tell him to fuck of...but the tenth...

Perhaps the same thing works here...I hardly get any unsolicited mail on here, but now and again I will get a message from a couple or single woman [well verified usually...] that just says ...'any pics'?

It takes all sorts!

Tony

"On an unrelated matter, do strangers really chase you down the street ?"

Yes, actually but that was more of a joke comment, but it's happened a few times now.

Yes and mine is, wanna milk my cock behind a bush tonight

Tbh as a guy it's hard to be original well i struggle but also to be so direct in my view will never work. Sex is so much in the head as well as the obvious need for a physical attraction. Damn my lack if inches (height) as otherwise I'd send you a well thought out scripted message (in my head anyway)

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

I say YES but require a cock pic (sideways angle and not too close to the camera); then I filter further so that they either lose interest because they are just fantasizing (nothing wrong with that) or they have a small one. Usually it s the latter ...

The thing is , men sending messages like that gets us genuine males blocked.

Oh look , they look like a interesting , polite couple . I'll message them . Erh no I can't . Men blocked !

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

sometimes i yes yes ok .. heres my number give me a call ..they never do

why? Not all single men are the same and send stupid messages like that"

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

Because the stupid men that just want to get a quick ride and just blow their load out weigh the genuine men so it's easier to just meet a couple

Ok fair enough but there are genuine single men out there just a shame a few ruin it for the rest of us "

Oh not this tired old argument again..

Only you are responsible for your success or failure on this site. Blaming others for "spoiling" it for "genuine" guys (whatever they are) is a total cop out.

If a Woman/couple messaged me for the first time and said do you want to meet tonight I would say no,

And I have had been asked few times

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"The thing is , men sending messages like that gets us genuine males blocked.

Oh look , they look like a interesting , polite couple . I'll message them . Erh no I can't . Men blocked ! "

Yes but if those who have blocked single guys are still interested in finding a suitable one, then they are perfectly capable of finding one themselves using smart searches, and without all the pestering that the "bad guys" are blamed for doing...they have the means and the motivation, so the right "genuine" guys get located and contacted.

Communication has this amazing capability of working in either direction.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"The thing is , men sending messages like that gets us genuine males blocked.

Oh look , they look like a interesting , polite couple . I'll message them . Erh no I can't . Men blocked !

Yes but if those who have blocked single guys are still interested in finding a suitable one, then they are perfectly capable of finding one themselves using smart searches, and without all the pestering that the "bad guys" are blamed for doing...they have the means and the motivation, so the right "genuine" guys get located and contacted. "

This

We prefer to browse and make first contact ourselves.

» Add a new message to this topic