FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not Sure

Not Sure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *taca OP   Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm relatively new to fab but not sure the best way to open a message to make an initial contact. Any advice would be helpful, thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *taca OP   Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

I see lots of women who attract me by their profile and pic and never know what to say to introduce myself

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

What would you say to a lady in real life?

By *lappyMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Hi is generally a good start ..... all joking aside tough say Hi , introduce yourself and just be polite and respectful .. dont include a knob pic as most women seem to reject these messages straight away

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd write "hey fancy a fuck"

Or "you free now"

Then include a pic of your cock next to a sky remote

that's what the rest of u guys send isn't it???? Xx

"I see lots of women who attract me by their profile and pic and never know what to say to introduce myself"

Your profile could do with a little more information in it but its ok. Id add some more public pics but the one cock shot you have is enough (for me anyway). Body shots are good and again just my opinion, Id remove the shaving shot, cant see what you look like. As to messaging women,the Hi how are you? is a complete turn off for me. Tell them a bit about yourself, include something you have read in their profile, then they will know you have actually read it. Oh and send a face pic too. Hope this helps and good luck

Jus be yourself, say hi, tell them they caught your eye so you thought you'd introduce yourself, tell them a little something about yourself, maybe bring something up they mention in their profiles to show you've read it...be light hearted, inject a little humour if you can....just be generally nice and chatty...

Beyond that, it's hard to say, people are highly individual and like to see different things in peoples approaches...their profile often contains clues

Good luck

"I'd write "hey fancy a fuck"

Or "you free now"

Then include a pic of your cock next to a sky remote

that's what the rest of u guys send isn't it???? Xx

"

That's where I've been going wrong! Ffs.......could have told me this ages ago!!

Don't send a face photo unless you want it plastered all over the Webb,once you hit the send button you have no control over what happens to it or where it ends up!

If your asked for one ask for two of theirs first,that usually sorts out the time wasters.

"Don't send a face photo unless you want it plastered all over the Webb,once you hit the send button you have no control over what happens to it or where it ends up!

If your asked for one ask for two of theirs first,that usually sorts out the time wasters."

By *oconut2Woman  over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

Just say something like "Hi I'm Rob, I've been looking at your profile and it interests me, have a look at mine and if you think the same get back to me"

There you are I've done it for you lol

» Add a new message to this topic