FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > members

members

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilthy shades of gray OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

if people can block and restrict you whats the point of paying for the site if you had 2 pay it would get the kids off

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthy shades of gray OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

if we had 2 pay 2 stop age and blocking it would make site better and get some of the fake people off the site

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

My kids have more spare cash than I have, so unlikely it would stop the youth of today.

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"if people can block and restrict you whats the point of paying for the site if you had 2 pay it would get the kids off "

I block and have restrictions and I'm certainly not a kid...... Or do you think folk shouldn't block at all?

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I block people I am not interested in. Nothing to do with them being kids - simply not compatible. And I use filters to narrow it down to people I am likely to have more in common with...

Are you complaining you have been blocked OP?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Filters and the block button are site tools to be used if wanted...

Personally we like these features and use them.

edinburgh

"I block people I am not interested in. Nothing to do with them being kids - simply not compatible. And I use filters to narrow it down to people I am likely to have more in common with...

Are you complaining you have been blocked OP?"

Sounds like he's complaining about being blocked and not being able to mail folk that have filters?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I block for many reasons.. Things said in the forums. Status updates.. Photos that make me go ewww in updates..

not a kid or a fake

"I block people I am not interested in. Nothing to do with them being kids - simply not compatible. And I use filters to narrow it down to people I am likely to have more in common with...

Sounds like he's complaining about being blocked and not being able to mail folk that have filters? "

Yup, after all, the site supporter fee on here is soooooooo much money, it should have you wading through offers. I thought it guaranteed a meet within 15 minutes of signing up

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"if we had 2 pay 2 stop age and blocking it would make site better and get some of the fake people off the site "

Yeah...as "fakes" don't have money

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Sounds like he's complaining about being blocked and not being able to mail folk that have filters? "

The cheek of it!

"if people can block and restrict you whats the point of paying for the site if you had 2 pay it would get the kids off "

So someone who pays should not be blocked by a free member? Hmmmm. Can you explain why please? Is it not to everyone's benefit?

By *ogistical NightmaresCouple  over a year ago

Manchester Area

We have filters set up so we dont get messaged by people we are not interested in meeting. We also invite people to our block party for various reasons

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

OK

Can I counter that with - If people had to pay per message would it limit the fakes? The crap 'hi' and 'hows you' messages that get sent.

"OK

Can I counter that with - If people had to pay per message would it limit the fakes? The crap 'hi' and 'hows you' messages that get sent.

"

Nope, it would simply mean I would not use the site - and I know quite a few other women who would feel the same

edinburgh

"OK

"

Nah I would just answer less messages than usual

By *qua vitaeWoman  over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

I would still use the block button if there were a substantial fee.

If you're getting block, then maybe find out what's causing it.

"OK

Nope, it would simply mean I would not use the site - and I know quite a few other women who would feel the same"

Why? Everyone knows that women don't send mail.

"OK

Nope, it would simply mean I would not use the site - and I know quite a few other women who would feel the same

Why? Everyone knows that women don't send mail. "

I dont send out mail and I just blocked someone

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"OK

Why? Everyone knows that women don't send mail. "

I love your mischievous comments.

So nobodies allowed to have preferences?? If the block and filters went so would most of the genuine women. Would you be happy then??? Knock ya self out messaging men and fakes.

"So nobodies allowed to have preferences?? If the block and filters went so would most of the genuine women. Would you be happy then??? Knock ya self out messaging men and fakes."

I agree with this and would leave if i couldn't block people. Already left one site because same guys were messaging me every time i went online and i didn't know how to block them.

Wait op thinks if he pays he should be able to send messages to people even if they'd blocked him?

Aside from a harassment warning where does he think that will get him?

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

Not sure why you want to waste your time messaging someone who clearly isn't interested? If they have blocked you, they obviously don't want to meet you so why do you need to message them? Would just make you a pest - nothing to do with money or being a member or not!

» Add a new message to this topic