FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > skin tags

skin tags

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have got some skin tags near my ninny, I feared the worst at first, but since a visit to the Dr and gum clinic its confirmed they are tags. Now I know they are not nasty, the question is..... Do they hurt having them frozen off???

Apparently thedrs and gum said tthey are a common thing as you age!!! I'm 33 lol and don't remember seeing them on others lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

I have got one, I'm 34 and had it 3 years and would love to have it removed, as mine is on my foofoo. No idea how it appeared, but was confirmed a tag at the GUM clinic, but no one has mentioned about removal. I'm due to go to the clinic, as not been since end of March, so will ask the nurse.

By *orethancurvesWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I have got some skin tags near my ninny, I feared the worst at first, but since a visit to the Dr and gum clinic its confirmed they are tags. Now I know they are not nasty, the question is..... Do they hurt having them frozen off???

Apparently thedrs and gum said tthey are a common thing as you age!!! I'm 33 lol and don't remember seeing them on others lol"

Firstly......ninny? Lol not heard that one before!

Ive not had any on my ninny but have on my neck and i had them removed. Doesnt hurt a bit. They put a tiny bit of local anesthetic in first then burn them off. Takes seconds to do. Go for it. Mine used to make me self concious, feel great now theyve gone.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can tie them off tho that takes time (tie a piece of cotton round them to cut iff tge blood supply). There is some solution you can get now to dissolve but not sure what it's called.

I'm a little self conscious of them. You can see them on my pics. My hubby has grown quite fond and says they add character lol

Liverpool

"I'm a little self conscious of them. You can see them on my pics. My hubby has grown quite fond and says they add character lol"

Yeah i browsed ur pics. They look quite flat which isnt a problem but if they grow bigger they will nick on things. I had a biggish one on my neck that my hair always used to get stuck around, would bleed like mad. Honest tho they only take seconds to do. But do it thru ur gp rather thsn solutions/cotton etc.

[Removed by poster at 30/04/15 07:12:26]

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"You can tie them off tho that takes time (tie a piece of cotton round them to cut iff tge blood supply). There is some solution you can get now to dissolve but not sure what it's called."

I've tried that, but it was too fiddly, got frustrated and gave up!

By *imon and saffyCouple  over a year ago

southampton

I used to have many, I had them removed and it was simple, painless and well worth doing!

Thanks for the replies.

At least I know I'm not the only one lol.

I think I'll go to drs to get them removed.

Liverpool

Ur very welcome.

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

I had no idea you could get them removed?!

I have one on my neck that always catches on my hair and necklace.

I've been to my GP about it and they never mentioned I could have it removed. Fuckers!

- Amy. x

If your surgery has a practice nurse she can get rid of them by tying them off with cotton.

Painless and they are gone in days.

Not something a GP needs to do.

I bought one of those Bazuka freeze thingy's and did the little bastard myself LOL. Worked a treat and didn't hurt at all. Just fell off a few days later.

There's a solution called dermatag, you can buy it online for about £20. Apparently tea tree oil dries them out and they fall off. I have some on my neck, very annoying!

I wouldn't recommend tiein them off yourself they can bleed alot x's in the past some beauty therapists did them but I'm not sure of the protocol now xx

Liverpool

Just go to ur gp. The practise nurse or sometimes health care assistant will do them.

Dont tie them off or use wart stuff lol. Its painless and quick getting them burnt off. And with getting them burnt off chances of scaring are less.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

You can either tie them off yourself, get your GP/nurse to remove them, buy a freeze spray or use apple cider vinegar to dry them out and they just fall off.

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

not heard the use of ninny before made me chuckle

I have them to,going to get them removed soon. I'm always worried when we meet someone that their going to think their something nasty. I've had them frozen off before and it hurt like hell x

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"If your surgery has a practice nurse she can get rid of them by tying them off with cotton.

Painless and they are gone in days.

Not something a GP needs to do."

I went to my GP about a tag a few weeks back. He said they won't tie them off and advise people not to do it either...

Years ago I had two in my armpit, which the nurse at my surgery sliced off under a local. I had one recently on my 'bits' which I would catch with the razor if I shaved. I'd had it checked out at the GUM clinic so I know it was a tag. Tried to tie it off but was too fiddly to do. One morning, I got some tweezers and pulled it to it's limit and then snipped it off with a pair of sterilized nail scissors. I had tissue handy to stem the blood as they do tend to bleed quite heavily for such a small thing. However, surprisingly it didn't bleed too much and once dried up, applied a cream and a plaster. It healed really quickly and honestly didn't hurt that much.

That said, it might be better to get a professional to do yours!

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Years ago I had two in my armpit, which the nurse at my surgery sliced off under a local. I had one recently on my 'bits' which I would catch with the razor if I shaved. I'd had it checked out at the GUM clinic so I know it was a tag. Tried to tie it off but was too fiddly to do. One morning, I got some tweezers and pulled it to it's limit and then snipped it off with a pair of sterilized nail scissors. I had tissue handy to stem the blood as they do tend to bleed quite heavily for such a small thing. However, surprisingly it didn't bleed too much and once dried up, applied a cream and a plaster. It healed really quickly and honestly didn't hurt that much.

That said, it might be better to get a professional to do yours! "

Bloody hell girl,that was brave of you!

Your gp surgery should be able to freeze them. As others have said. Not painful.

"Years ago I had two in my armpit, which the nurse at my surgery sliced off under a local. I had one recently on my 'bits' which I would catch with the razor if I shaved. I'd had it checked out at the GUM clinic so I know it was a tag. Tried to tie it off but was too fiddly to do. One morning, I got some tweezers and pulled it to it's limit and then snipped it off with a pair of sterilized nail scissors. I had tissue handy to stem the blood as they do tend to bleed quite heavily for such a small thing. However, surprisingly it didn't bleed too much and once dried up, applied a cream and a plaster. It healed really quickly and honestly didn't hurt that much.

That said, it might be better to get a professional to do yours!

Bloody hell girl,that was brave of you!"

Bloody daft really, I had visions afterwards about going into A&E and having to announce to the world that I had made my pussy bleed!

That said, it might be better to get a professional to do yours! "

Ooh that's just made me cross my legs..very brave!

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

"I have got some skin tags near my ninny, I feared the worst at first, but since a visit to the Dr and gum clinic its confirmed they are tags. Now I know they are not nasty, the question is..... Do they hurt having them frozen off???

Apparently thedrs and gum said tthey are a common thing as you age!!! I'm 33 lol and don't remember seeing them on others lol"

the only littel bit of pain is the nitrogen when sprayed on to the tag lasts about a minute i the male hav been haveing some done over last 6 months most of which was on my face dont scar when they been sprayed after a couple of days it forms s small scab falls off after about a week you will be fine go for it

By *uriousAppleCouple  over a year ago

Basingstoke

I feel your pain.

I have some on my inside thigh and and quite self conscious of them.

I've removed under arm ones before with a sterile scalpel.

"... One morning, I got some tweezers and pulled it to it's limit and then snipped it off with a pair of sterilized nail scissors. ...."

I came very close to fainting after reading that.

I get them a bit round my neck. It can be a tad sore whilst they are tied if they rub, but it will drop off eventually without you even realising. Visually, it looks fine (yes, I looked lol curious )

By *maz.Man  over a year ago

Southampton / iford

Someone told me there might be a link to diabetes with skin tags , not sure who it was though !

Had one on my neck where t shirts used to rub. Snipped them off with nail clippers rubbed some alcohol gel into it. Stung a bit for a day or two but not a recommended course of action for the foo foo area.

I had one near my bum and had it frozen off. It hurt for a couple of days but no bad pain xx

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I had a skin tag near my nipple and I cut it off with nail clippers but I wouldn't go near my flower to cut one off.....I am going to get a tiny lump cut out of my back in a few weeks and they will use local anaesthetic to do that so they might do something similar for your tags? If they do then it won't hurt but may be tender for a day or two xx

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

We have a lady at work who wraps cotton around hers. One fell off onto her keyboard one. It was pretty ming!!!

By *irangelCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

"I'm a little self conscious of them. You can see them on my pics. My hubby has grown quite fond and says they add character lol"

what a Beautiful ninny lol

By *irangelCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Firstly some look like moles so have them checked my wife had a mole removed. The one at the top of your vulva looks like skin tag get that checked too plz

Had a couple removed from top of thigh. Used dry ice. Had to go for about three weeks. Left a tiny flat scar afterwards. Doesn't hurt.

I had one on my eyelid in the crease, ruined every kind of make up I tried to do, tried tying but just couldn't do it so got brave one night and snipped with nail clippers. Bit bloody but so worth it x

iv had a couple pop up on my side just below my armpit, no idea how or why but they come and go.

"We have a lady at work who wraps cotton around hers. One fell off onto her keyboard one. It was pretty ming!!!"

My mum does this.....it's very effective but just takes too long for me

Tie a skin tag with a bit of your own hair. Stops blood supply and it drops off.Did this to my friends skin tag on her back and it dropped off in a day.

Liverpool

"I had a skin tag near my nipple and I cut it off with nail clippers but I wouldn't go near my flower to cut one off.....I am going to get a tiny lump cut out of my back in a few weeks and they will use local anaesthetic to do that so they might do something similar for your tags? If they do then it won't hurt but may be tender for a day or two xx"

Omg...i winced and cupped my boobs then! Whatever possessed u to use nail clippers?? Ouchie!!!!

"I had a skin tag near my nipple and I cut it off with nail clippers but I wouldn't go near my flower to cut one off.....I am going to get a tiny lump cut out of my back in a few weeks and they will use local anaesthetic to do that so they might do something similar for your tags? If they do then it won't hurt but may be tender for a day or two xx

Omg...i winced and cupped my boobs then! Whatever possessed u to use nail clippers?? Ouchie!!!!"

I didn't know what else to use.....I was in the bathroom and thought I will just give it a try - it made a weird squeak noise, stung for a second and bled for maybe a minute but other than that it was fine

Liverpool

"I had a skin tag near my nipple and I cut it off with nail clippers but I wouldn't go near my flower to cut one off.....I am going to get a tiny lump cut out of my back in a few weeks and they will use local anaesthetic to do that so they might do something similar for your tags? If they do then it won't hurt but may be tender for a day or two xx

Omg...i winced and cupped my boobs then! Whatever possessed u to use nail clippers?? Ouchie!!!!

I didn't know what else to use.....I was in the bathroom and thought I will just give it a try - it made a weird squeak noise, stung for a second and bled for maybe a minute but other than that it was fine "

A squeak noise. Omg....poor boobie!

By *tep121Man  over a year ago

manchester

I have some under my armpit. Never caused any problems so just left them.

I didn't know what else to use.....I was in the bathroom and thought I will just give it a try - it made a weird squeak noise, stung for a second and bled for maybe a minute but other than that it was fine

A squeak noise. Omg....poor boobie!"

Honestly it was fine, I wanted it gone and it took a second and barely hurt at all......looks much better now

Liverpool

Honestly it was fine, I wanted it gone and it took a second and barely hurt at all......looks much better now "

I could maybe consider snipping one off somewhere else....but not on my boob, and not by my nipple (cupps boobs again)

I tried to tie one off my neck years ago...the cotton stayed on for all of 10 seconds.

The squeak noise u mentioned tho i hope the poor boobie got some extra attention for a while! Lol

Honestly it was fine, I wanted it gone and it took a second and barely hurt at all......looks much better now

I could maybe consider snipping one off somewhere else....but not on my boob, and not by my nipple (cupps boobs again)

I tried to tie one off my neck years ago...the cotton stayed on for all of 10 seconds.

The squeak noise u mentioned tho i hope the poor boobie got some extra attention for a while! Lol"

It would have done but once I told my OH what I had done he went white and had to sit down for a few minutes - a man who was in the army for years and has seen combat

Liverpool

The squeak noise u mentioned tho i hope the poor boobie got some extra attention for a while! Lol

It would have done but once I told my OH what I had done he went white and had to sit down for a few minutes - a man who was in the army for years and has seen combat "

Dont blame him, i would of done the same!

And i would of wanted to look but would of hid behind my hands. Poooooor boobie! Has it not left a scar or grew back?

I remember my friends bird used to like to sit on ur shoulder....one time he must of thought my tag was a bit of bird seed.....omg it got so swollen and sore for days.....the thought of snipping one turns my stomach.

It would have done but once I told my OH what I had done he went white and had to sit down for a few minutes - a man who was in the army for years and has seen combat

And i would of wanted to look but would of hid behind my hands. Poooooor boobie! Has it not left a scar or grew back?

I remember my friends bird used to like to sit on ur shoulder....one time he must of thought my tag was a bit of bird seed.....omg it got so swollen and sore for days.....the thought of snipping one turns my stomach."

No scar and it has never come back so it's all good now

Liverpool

I remember my friends bird used to like to sit on ur shoulder....one time he must of thought my tag was a bit of bird seed.....omg it got so swollen and sore for days.....the thought of snipping one turns my stomach.

No scar and it has never come back so it's all good now "

Ur a braver woman than me!

By *airy_HettyWoman  over a year ago

Greater London

Just try some cotton thread around them., leave them & they will fall off naturally .

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

I had one next to my cock. Went to the doc's who just numbed it and burnt it off with a hot wire. No pain just a puff of smoke and a smell of burnt skin

» Add a new message to this topic