FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > TVs come on and make a special effort

TVs come on and make a special effort

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There are a lot of Tv's here that are stunning but there's more that don't make much effort. By just sticking a wig on without as much as having a facial shave your letting yourself down xxx

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

perhaps they are new to the lifestyle and are waiting for some nice TV to take them under their wing and offer supportive helpful advice?

"perhaps they are new to the lifestyle and are waiting for some nice TV to take them under their wing and offer supportive helpful advice?"

I would have thought having a shave before putting a wig on was basics?.... x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"perhaps they are new to the lifestyle and are waiting for some nice TV to take them under their wing and offer supportive helpful advice?

I would have thought having a shave before putting a wig on was basics?.... x"

Agreed haha.

"perhaps they are new to the lifestyle and are waiting for some nice TV to take them under their wing and offer supportive helpful advice?

Or perhaps they like looking that way and are happy.

What criteria do you use to assess who lives up to the standards required?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

1, everyone starts somewhere,

2, TG is a broad spectrum. Some people transition, some want to, some are happy getting glammed up on a Sat night and some are happy just putting the clothes on. It's a case of each to their own.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

You know what happens when you assume.....lol

While I agree to a extent of everybody having there own standard, being a Tv you would want to look as close to a women as possible, you may as well go the whole length instead of falling short. It's like wearing a beautiful outfit having gorgeous makeup then wearing a pair of old smelly dirty trainers.

"While I agree to a extent of everybody having there own standard, being a Tv you would want to look as close to a women as possible, you may as well go the whole length instead of falling short. It's like wearing a beautiful outfit having gorgeous makeup then wearing a pair of old smelly dirty trainers. "

Not really. Some guys just love the feeling of the clothes, they don't want to look like a woman.

Some of the best legs I have ever seen were clad in fishnets and a leather mini. The top half wore a bikers jacket, a beard like grizzly Adams and was smoking a pipe.

[Removed by poster at 30/04/15 18:48:29]

"While I agree to a extent of everybody having there own standard, being a Tv you would want to look as close to a women as possible, you may as well go the whole length instead of falling short. It's like wearing a beautiful outfit having gorgeous makeup then wearing a pair of old smelly dirty trainers.

Not really. Some guys just love the feeling of the clothes, they don't want to look like a woman. "

I understand/respect that but would have thought that was more crossdressing then being a Tv x

"While I agree to a extent of everybody having there own standard, being a Tv you would want to look as close to a women as possible, you may as well go the whole length instead of falling short. It's like wearing a beautiful outfit having gorgeous makeup then wearing a pair of old smelly dirty trainers.

Not really. Some guys just love the feeling of the clothes, they don't want to look like a woman.

I understand/respect that but would have thought that was more crossdressing then being a Tv x"

This site doesn't let you distinguish between 'I like to wear clothes of another sex' and 'I live part of my life as another sex' or even 'I have surgically transitioned to another sex.

"While I agree to a extent of everybody having there own standard, being a Tv you would want to look as close to a women as possible, you may as well go the whole length instead of falling short. It's like wearing a beautiful outfit having gorgeous makeup then wearing a pair of old smelly dirty trainers. "

Not at all. I am trans and I don't try to look like a man all the time. To believe that there is only one way to be trans is to be kind of ignorant and uneducated.

Not at all. I am trans and I don't try to look like a man all the time. To believe that there is only one way to be trans is to be kind of ignorant and uneducated."

I don't believe there is only one way to be trans there are differences between crossdresser and transvestites. I do think if you are going to play the oppersite sex then do it to the best of your ability. Transvestite guys want to look like women. Where as crossdressers just like the feel of wearing the clothes.

Not at all. I am trans and I don't try to look like a man all the time. To believe that there is only one way to be trans is to be kind of ignorant and uneducated."

As for being ignorant and uneducated maybe you want to look at definitions love x

"I don't believe there is only one way to be trans there are differences between crossdresser and transvestites. I do think if you are going to play the oppersite sex then do it to the best of your ability. Transvestite guys want to look like women. Where as crossdressers just like the feel of wearing the clothes. "

Not all transpeople transition to live as another sex to the one they were both with. Some never transition at all, some transition in some social situations, some transition medically. Some (like myself) occupy a kind of 'third' or 'other' space in the middle, where we don't transition fully and we don't feel the need to.

What most TV's on this site are, are crossdressers. They are not trying to live their life as a woman. They are not undergoing medical treatment of any kind. They are crossdressers. Some look like women, some don't look like women. Some don't *want* to look like women. I had an ex who loved women's clothes and he never wore a wig, always had stubble, but fuck me - his 6ft4 stature plus six inch heels was to die for.

"I don't believe there is only one way to be trans there are differences between crossdresser and transvestites. I do think if you are going to play the oppersite sex then do it to the best of your ability. Transvestite guys want to look like women. Where as crossdressers just like the feel of wearing the clothes.

Not all transpeople transition to live as another sex to the one they were both with. Some never transition at all, some transition in some social situations, some transition medically. Some (like myself) occupy a kind of 'third' or 'other' space in the middle, where we don't transition fully and we don't feel the need to.

What most TV's on this site are, are crossdressers. They are not trying to live their life as a woman. They are not undergoing medical treatment of any kind. They are crossdressers. Some look like women, some don't look like women. Some don't *want* to look like women. I had an ex who loved women's clothes and he never wore a wig, always had stubble, but fuck me - his 6ft4 stature plus six inch heels was to die for."

Exactly so as a transvestite I love dressing up and "looking and feeling as a women" a crossdresser likes the feel of the clothes. There are differences between the two. I'm not trying to label us but looking and feeling like a women for me can't be done with a beard. Just my view x

Lol

Each to their own. I dress to express my feminine side. Its not about a sexual thrill which I think it is for some cross dressers. I mentally feel female so want to look and feel as female as I can

In fairness, some of the comments here have made me think. I hadn't thought about the fact that some people only like to go to a certain level. As with anything I guess. I apologise.

"I don't believe there is only one way to be trans there are differences between crossdresser and transvestites. I do think if you are going to play the oppersite sex then do it to the best of your ability. Transvestite guys want to look like women. Where as crossdressers just like the feel of wearing the clothes.

What most TV's on this site are, are crossdressers. They are not trying to live their life as a woman. They are not undergoing medical treatment of any kind. They are crossdressers. Some look like women, some don't look like women. Some don't *want* to look like women. I had an ex who loved women's clothes and he never wore a wig, always had stubble, but fuck me - his 6ft4 stature plus six inch heels was to die for.

Exactly so as a transvestite I love dressing up and "looking and feeling as a women" a crossdresser likes the feel of the clothes. There are differences between the two. I'm not trying to label us but looking and feeling like a women for me can't be done with a beard. Just my view x "

No offence intended but you look nothing like a female.

Exactly so as a transvestite I love dressing up and "looking and feeling as a women" a crossdresser likes the feel of the clothes. There are differences between the two. I'm not trying to label us but looking and feeling like a women for me can't be done with a beard. Just my view x

No offence intended but you look nothing like a female."

That comment contributes nothing to this discussion whatsoever.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck it. Just do what you feel happy and comfortable with.........bugger anything else. Think I will slip into a nice pair of nylons and watch Game of Thrones.

That comment contributes nothing to this discussion whatsoever."

I would disagree.

At least I can put a picture up for people to make there own mind up

At least I can put a picture up for people to make there own mind up "

Just thought your original comment was a bit harsh.People in glass houses and all that.

At least I can put a picture up for people to make there own mind up

Just thought your original comment was a bit harsh.People in glass houses and all that."

That's your view and my original statement was my view which I stand by not on here to make friends

ohhh, POPCORN!!!!!

"ohhh, POPCORN!!!!!"

Nah its over

"ohhh, POPCORN!!!!!"

Lol there's always one!

I bet you were the one at school that did the stirring then ran off.

[Removed by poster at 30/04/15 22:43:52]

"ohhh, POPCORN!!!!!

Lol there's always one!

I bet you were the one at school that did the stirring then ran off."

More popcorn!!!! runs around the corner

"

That's your view and my original statement was my view which I stand by not on here to make friends "

This seems pretty clear from posting this kind of thread.

I go to tgirl events and am amazed at the variety of reasons as to why the girls dress. What they get out of it. Why they started.

The 'effort' they put into it varies enormously. This apparent 'effort' is proportional to lots of things. It's not cheap to go the whole hog. Many girls have people at home who don't know they dress and so their stuff needs to be easily hidden.

For some girls, a pair of heels or perhaps some nice knickers is all they need to satisfy their need.

Some girls desperately want to be female and spend a fortune and many hours making their transformation. This transformation isn't necessarily very effective through lack of knowledge or nature getting in the way.

I personally don't consider myself very 'convincing' (I hate that description). I used to think I needed to 'fool' people into thinking I really was a girl. Now I realise the guys and girls who like me aren't looking for a girl. They want the blend of male and female that I represent. That's just me though.

The overriding thing I found at tgirl events was how friendly and non judgemental everyone was. Everyone can spot the things to compliment each other on. Even the most 'unsuccessful' transformations have their merits and we all love those people for who they are.

I have also got lots of friends on hormones and are beginning to transition. Same as I have post op TS friends. I haven't been talking about them here as that's a whole different side to the tgirl world.

"

Exactly so as a transvestite I love dressing up and "looking and feeling as a women" a crossdresser likes the feel of the clothes. There are differences between the two. I'm not trying to label us but looking and feeling like a women for me can't be done with a beard. Just my view x "

By not trying to label guess what you labelled us. It's a shame when people you thought would understand just don't get it. Not everyone's life is simple enough that they can can be who they want to be.

Have you not seen eurovisions last winner?!

personally I appreciate a t'girl that makes an effort and shows a bit of skill in their transformation but hey ho it often boils down to yer genes how good ya look.

each to their own

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

This site doesn't let you distinguish between 'I like to wear clothes of another sex' and 'I live part of my life as another sex' or even 'I have surgically transitioned to another sex."

agreed. crossdressers, transvestites and Transgendered are three very different categories all bunched into one on here.

People please only reply on here, and guys stop messaging me saying I've got it spot on..... If you can't say it on here don't say it in private messages...... I guess some of us are blessed and some of us not so

Also maybe if most of you lot worked you could afford better beauty products. Everyone on here seems so be self employed.......yes I've heard it all before. I'm sick n tired of having to pay my taxes for you sorry looking bunch

Lol

"Also maybe if most of you lot worked you could afford better beauty products. Everyone on here seems so be self employed.......yes I've heard it all before. I'm sick n tired of having to pay my taxes for you sorry looking bunch "

Blimey you really aren't here make friends with people

I'm one of those self employed people on here. Sorry if that makes you think I'm sorry looking.

I make enough from my self employment to afford a rather large home and a garden big enough to mean I need to employ a gardener.

You may keep your taxes. I pay enough of my own.

"Also maybe if most of you lot worked you could afford better beauty products. Everyone on here seems so be self employed.......yes I've heard it all before. I'm sick n tired of having to pay my taxes for you sorry looking bunch

Blimey you really aren't here make friends with people

I'm one of those self employed people on here. Sorry if that makes you think I'm sorry looking.

I make enough from my self employment to afford a rather large home and a garden big enough to mean I need to employ a gardener.

You may keep your taxes. I pay enough of my own. "

lol,,well said Racheal.

Im self employed(successfully) too I also own a large house in a nice residential area with a garden,car etc,,and I pay PLENTY TAX.

The OP is bang out of order

"People please only reply on here, and guys stop messaging me saying I've got it spot on..... If you can't say it on here don't say it in private messages...... I guess some of us are blessed and some of us not so "

Blessed with what exactly?

Lol. So many potential posts..... Resist resist.

[Removed by poster at 02/05/15 15:01:29]

"People please only reply on here, and guys stop messaging me saying I've got it spot on..... If you can't say it on here don't say it in private messages...... I guess some of us are blessed and some of us not so

Blessed with what exactly? "

Probably hidden under all those expensive makeup products.

lol,

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

"People please only reply on here, and guys stop messaging me saying I've got it spot on..... If you can't say it on here don't say it in private messages...... I guess some of us are blessed and some of us not so

Blessed with what exactly?

Probably hidden under all those expensive makeup products. "

Boom

"....

I guess some of us are blessed and some of us not so "

Which are you?

Titz Towers, North Notts

"....

I guess some of us are blessed and some of us not so

"

Does this mean some of us get to boom 'Gordon's Alive!!'?

"....

Does this mean some of us get to boom 'Gordon's Alive!!'? "

Took me a long time to work that out dale Arden

I don't read replies on here as they bore me. But I hope you have all learnt something from me back to work for me now

I think we have all learnt plenty about you rather than from you.

Off you trot to work on a personality that people may like

Also please stop sending private pictures via inbox! Or if your going to at least have a wash anyone would think most of you are allergic to a bar of soap I now understand why must of u complain about not getting any meets.

Titz Towers, North Notts

Charming.

"I think we have all learnt plenty about you rather than from you.

Off you trot to work on a personality that people may like "

Whistles........... I'm off to a swingers club tonight. So girls lock up your men/husbands cuz they'll be listing after me in front of you! And you all know it's true

HAHAHHAHHHAHAHA!!!

"....

Does this mean some of us get to boom 'Gordon's Alive!!'? "

Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

If you women need beauty advice please feel free to contact me for advice. I may not be able to do much with most....... I can't work miracles but ill try my hardest for you. Might even open my own salon.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Blimey i never realised it was so complicated!!

I dress up simply cos i enjoy sex that way...no desire or intention to be a woman..Very comfortable with my maleness..

Sometimes i have stubble but the fishnets/heels overrule it.Blokes who have sex with me are in no doubt that i am a man.

I ticked the box tv as it seemed the nearest to what i am...which is ME.

"If you women need beauty advice please feel free to contact me for advice. I may not be able to do much with most....... I can't work miracles but ill try my hardest for you. Might even open my own salon."

Good luck with that one.

"If you women need beauty advice please feel free to contact me for advice. I may not be able to do much with most....... I can't work miracles but ill try my hardest for you. Might even open my own salon."

I'm really starting to like you now. You are sooooooo funny

By *ranthamThroatMan  over a year ago

Grantham.

"There are a lot of Tv's here that are stunning but there's more that don't make much effort. By just sticking a wig on without as much as having a facial shave your letting yourself down xxx"

The phrase " Hoist by your own petard " does leap out somewhat & your following posts haven't helped you any.

Please feel free to search out the meaning.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS  over a year ago

London&Dublin

"If you women need beauty advice please feel free to contact me for advice. I may not be able to do much with most....... I can't work miracles but ill try my hardest for you. Might even open my own salon.

I'm really starting to like you now. You are sooooooo funny "

Strangely i agree..it was a rant..then it was becoming offensive...and now, quite funny and entertaining.

More Jester..more.

By *tacey_CD1TV/TS  over a year ago

Liverpool

I try to get fully smooth at all times just hard shaving would love to find somewhere I can get a full wax

[Removed by poster at 03/05/15 03:03:21]

"I try to get fully smooth at all times just hard shaving would love to find somewhere I can get a full wax "

Yes and the only reason I never won the lottery was because I put the wrong numbers on blah blah blah.........

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS  over a year ago

Bolton

"I think we have all learnt plenty about you rather than from you.

Off you trot to work on a personality that people may like "

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts and Im closing this now sorry