FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Soft swinging?

Soft swinging?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi guys,

We're both curious as to what would be included in a soft swing meet?

Could anyone enlighten us? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All depends what you are comfortable with. Soft swing is usually anything but penetration with someone else's partner.

"All depends what you are comfortable with. Soft swing is usually anything but penetration with someone else's partner."

Ah, we thought as much, but thought we'd double check haha, thanks a lot!

By *he Hobbit And MeCouple  over a year ago

southampton

This should help as we did`nt know either, this was copied from another site and hope it helps!!

Soft Swinging Definitions

It is hard to define exactly what soft swinging is, as the boundaries between soft and full swinging are different for everybody involved in the lifestyle.

A few basic definitions are:

Watching other people having sex - known as Voyeurs

Being watched while having sex - know as Exhibitionists

Both of these include same room sex, where you and your partner play with each other while watching another couple play.

Having oral sex, but not full intercourse with people other than their partners, but with their partner present.

The following definitions have been sent in by users of the site.

I would say that a soft swingers are people who are looking for an erotic or sexual experience involving others, but don't necessarily want full sex.

Examples might be...

exhibitionism or voyeurism. But a same room/own partner experience could be simply that it is fun and exciting to be flirty/touchy with others, getting turned on, as a warm-up to sex with your own partner.

Don't think you could call this exhibitionism!!!

Could be photography, and sharing this with others.

Could be couples with just the females touching/kissing each other.

Could be just chatting on line and swapping photos (this is all some people want to do...perhaps they should be encouraged to admit it, as it might cut down on the 'time-wasters').

Could be bloody anything anyone finds sexy!!!!

I would consider myself a soft swinger...but I would (and do) fully participate if I want to at the time. But my first definition still covers this...as I don't have prearranged full sex with someone I have only just met.

In my opinion, for many soft swingers the build-up is often as much fun as the event itself. It is foreplay taken to extremes...a gradual teasing and build up of sexual tension over a long time...the ideas and fantasies are very erotic. Emails, phone calls, photos can all be part of that. So can taking things slowly when you do meet someone.

However, this can be annoying for a lot of people, as they do not find it a turn-on, just frustrating!!! I don't believe it's about soft swingers being scared, or time wasters, it's about wanting something else.

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I had a meet with a couple a while back where they made it clear it was "soft swing".

From their description of what could/would take place I thought it'd be just kissing and touching (which I was absolutely fine with), but there was oral too, which took me by surprise!

I'd say for lots of couples the dividing line is penetrative sex. Think it's an understands position (excuse the pun) to take.

We're a soft swing couple, and we like everything leading up to penitration

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We sometimes accidentally soft swing when we get so caught up in the kissing and licking that we are empty and exhausted so no time for the in and out stuff......it's a lot of fun but I can't say I do it on my profile because I often get too carried away and will climb on a guy if I am in the mood

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We've found that there is no real definition of soft swing, different couples can have completely different ideas. Some are as others have said anything but penetration, others it's just girl-girl, for others again it could just be playing in the same room as others. It's best to just ask those you are going to be playing with what their personal boundaries are, and let them know what yours are.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"We've found that there is no real definition of soft swing, different couples can have completely different ideas. Some are as others have said anything but penetration, others it's just girl-girl, for others again it could just be playing in the same room as others. It's best to just ask those you are going to be playing with what their personal boundaries are, and let them know what yours are."

This

"Hi guys,

Could anyone enlighten us? x"

It's swinging without the good bit

I'm a single man id love lots of neckin touchin n givin some nice o to ur wife MMmmmm

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Hi guys,

It's swinging without the good bit "

I'd say it's most of the good bits personally.... Although there are not many bits I don't like

"Hi guys,

In your opinion. We all like different things!

"Hi guys,

I'd say it's most of the good bits personally.... Although there are not many bits I don't like "

I probably agree

"Hi guys,

In your opinion. We all like different things! "

Thanks for putting me straight

"Hi guys,

Could anyone enlighten us? x"

Think the term is used when one of the men can't get a hard on !

"Hi guys,

Think the term is used when one of the men can't get a hard on !"

Or a meet with a BBW and the male equivalent

"We've found that there is no real definition of soft swing, different couples can have completely different ideas. Some are as others have said anything but penetration, others it's just girl-girl, for others again it could just be playing in the same room as others. It's best to just ask those you are going to be playing with what their personal boundaries are, and let them know what yours are."

If soft swing includes voyeur, exhibition and same room sex, I'm happy to class ourselves as soft swingers. We won't share with others we enjoy the social scene without the pressure to play full on

"Hi guys,

Think the term is used when one of the men can't get a hard on !"

"All depends what you are comfortable with. Soft swing is usually anything but penetration with someone else's partner."

this is what we class as soft and can be very fulfuilling - we were a pair of softies for quite a while before we full swapped

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

We do both and have never come away from a soft swinging scenario thinking, blimey we missed out.

Penetration is really only 10% of sex for us, we get that for some it's the main part of the fun. But having been messing around with a lovely couple this weekend. When I think back to the bits I enjoyed the most there was quite a lot of non-penetrative stuff in that list.

Double BJ's

Tied up watching the ladies strip each other.

My wife enjoyed me sitting behind the other lady, stoking her body, kissing all the way up her shoulders, to her neck and finally to her mouth.

My wife lying back and having 3 sets of hands exploring her body.

Having sex with my wife, whilst another man fucks her mouth.

Lots and lots on that list, without actually seeing my cock going into another woman or another man's cock go into my wife. Although that happened too after about 2 hours of fun before hand.

By *haunMan  over a year ago

Halton

I would class myself as a big fan of soft play.

I take a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction being in a situation where I can take my time enjoying the lady in question.

Massages, toys, teasing and enjoying the tactile nature of the touch of my fingers across naked curves.

Taking my time to hopefully please and pleasure.

I don't need the sex part to enjoy what I am doing. (But not complaining if it happens)

It just can be on some occasions a little (pardon the pun) 'anticlimactic'

So why would I want to rush the time spent.

***But I do appreciate that different moods and circumstances take place, and occasionally the more direct wants for all involved take over. Also people take away different things so very much each to their own.***

In most cases thought...

Why rush a good thing.

"We do both and have never come away from a soft swinging scenario thinking, blimey we missed out.

Penetration is really only 10% of sex for us, we get that for some it's the main part of the fun. But having been messing around with a lovely couple this weekend. When I think back to the bits I enjoyed the most there was quite a lot of non-penetrative stuff in that list.

Double BJ's

My wife enjoyed me sitting behind the other lady, stoking her body, kissing all the way up her shoulders, to her neck and finally to her mouth.

Lots and lots on that list, without actually seeing my cock going into another woman or another man's cock go into my wife. Although that happened too after about 2 hours of fun before hand.

"

This sounds perfect

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

would have thought that most soft swing is foreplay to most people, K almost never cums with penetrative sex so oral is what does it for her but likes a cock as well, we have always gone the whole way but personally wouldnt worry about soft swing as I love oral and love to do it for ages anything less than that seems a bit pointless but each to their own and sometimes folks need to go a bit more each time

To me soft swing is everything bar penetration, I love soft swing meets, sadly not many single men want to meet single women for this kind of meet it tends to be more a couples thing so they still get a shag from their own partner

"Hi guys,

In your opinion. We all like different things! "

Exactly this

wow you really have to explain a joke to some people

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

"We do both and have never come away from a soft swinging scenario thinking, blimey we missed out.

Double BJ's

"

Just the type of fun we enjoy....no problem in full swap but its not the "ultimate" that really turns us on...its the foreplay and naughty things we can do to each other and with others.We do get a bit put off when the other couple or singles just want to shag that's why we put happy with soft swing or full swap if all happy on our profile.

We have had just as much fun...often more with soft swing as we have had with full swap.

Its also about respecting boundaries and not pushing for full swap when others either are not ready or don't want that.

"Hi guys,

Or a meet with a BBW and the male equivalent"

What's that supposed to mean?

Wow, lots of varied responses, but thanks all for getting back to us! We've both talked about how we'd like our first meet to go with a couple, and we'd quite like to have sex next to another couple and see where it goes from there..... soft swing/same room? Who knows lol

"Hi guys,

Or a meet with a BBW and the male equivalent

What's that supposed to mean? "

I think the term is BBM = Big beautiful man

In your bed

"Wow, lots of varied responses, but thanks all for getting back to us! We've both talked about how we'd like our first meet to go with a couple, and we'd quite like to have sex next to another couple and see where it goes from there..... soft swing/same room? Who knows lol"

Well have fun that's the main thing and lets us all know if it turns out to be something you enjoy.

By *hole Lotta RosieWoman  over a year ago

Deviant City

"I would class myself as a big fan of soft play.

I take a lot of enjoyment and satisfaction being in a situation where I can take my time enjoying the lady in question.

Massages, toys, teasing and enjoying the tactile nature of the touch of my fingers across naked curves.

Taking my time to hopefully please and pleasure.

I don't need the sex part to enjoy what I am doing. (But not complaining if it happens)

It just can be on some occasions a little (pardon the pun) 'anticlimactic'

So why would I want to rush the time spent.

***But I do appreciate that different moods and circumstances take place, and occasionally the more direct wants for all involved take over. Also people take away different things so very much each to their own.***

In most cases thought...

Why rush a good thing.

"

This

It's very fulfilling for me

By *orthwest2someCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

"We're a soft swing couple, and we like everything leading up to penitration "

CheshireCpl1 ,exactly the same as us we do everything apart from full sex ,thats just for us but we do like everything else in the soft swing world

"We're a soft swing couple, and we like everything leading up to penitration

CheshireCpl1 ,exactly the same as us we do everything apart from full sex ,thats just for us but we do like everything else in the soft swing world "

We find the foreplay swapping is very sexy

As a bi couple soft swing for us is anything goes except swapping partners for male -female intercourse

We have never come away from a meet feeling it was unsatisfactory or we missed out on anything.

We also like to spend hours and hours having fun and play and laughs. Take your time and enjoy every moment.

Soft swap, in my mind, is anything short of full swap i.e. full penetrative sex with someone elses partner. But I'd be curious to know where people would put the 69 position as that would involve cumming together with someone else's partner. I suspect the whole sharing orgasm thing puts it on the other side of the line for most soft swap couples.

It's interesting the importance which some people put on getting that cock in. Much as I love the idea of feeling myself inside a new and mysteriously lovely woman... I've gotta say I'm equally pulled to a whole array of soft swap fantasies... just the idea of really spending some time and lavishing some erotic attention on a woman, even if it's only a wonderful tease that stays a wonderful tease. So not all guys are entirely cock driven

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

For us, it means anything apart from fucking swapped. For others, it means being in the same room but no swapping for anything. Others have definitions between these. You need to check before you meet!

I don't care too much - it's Elle that prefers full swap.

We did meet a soft swap couple once but found it awkward as we were very careful not to overstep their stated boundaries but as things progressed the lady of the other couple seemed less and less concerned by them.

Since then we've avoided people with lots of rules but it doesn't mean we fuck everybody we meet - it's just nice to not have that awkwardness.

By *jandjbCouple  over a year ago

Nr Manchester

"Soft swap, in my mind, is anything short of full swap i.e. full penetrative sex with someone elses partner. But I'd be curious to know where people would put the 69 position as that would involve cumming together with someone else's partner. I suspect the whole sharing orgasm thing puts it on the other side of the line for most soft swap couples.

It's interesting the importance which some people put on getting that cock in. Much as I love the idea of feeling myself inside a new and mysteriously lovely woman... I've gotta say I'm equally pulled to a whole array of soft swap fantasies... just the idea of really spending some time and lavishing some erotic attention on a woman, even if it's only a wonderful tease that stays a wonderful tease. So not all guys are entirely cock driven "

Clearly a number of people define "soft" the way they want to; although in another thread a couple were apparently surprised that soft did not only mean same room sex with own partner.

For us all forms of what might be termed foreplay in the vanilla world are soft; including 69 and anything else leading to orgasm except penetration. Just to add to the discussion; it is also entirely possible that during penetrative sex one or the other person doesn't orgasm. If everyone is having a great time with all forms of play that doesn't really matter so much (at least to most people).

Him

By *ifesabeachCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Soft swap for us is anything apart from full penetrative sex and kissing apart from between the girls. Plenty of fun situations to be found there we find

All first plays with a new couple is soft swing for us which means everything but penetration with others on the first meet, it works for us as the foreplay, oral, kissing, fondeling, rimming etc etc is prolonged, we also enjoy the stuff you can't do on our own like 2 girls on a cock, spit roast etc etc frankly this is how we get our kicks not from swapping partners persay, it means some people won't meet us but that's the way it goes I guess, frankly we can't think of anything more boring than just swapping and fucking others first time (seems to be over far too quickly)which has happened before we went down this route x

"Hi guys,

Couldn't disagree more with this comment but, we are a soft swing couple

The best bit for us is the build up before and during the meetings. Looking into each other's eyes as we share each other with the people we are with and finally, the time after the meeting which for us, is explosive

So having penetrative sex with others is really low in our pleasure scale...

By *bovethekneeCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire / Herefordshire

"Hi guys,

Couldn't disagree more with this comment but, we are a soft swing couple

The best bit for us is the build up before and during the meetings. Looking into each other's eyes as we share each other with the people we are with and finally, the time after the meeting which for us, is explosive

So having penetrative sex with others is really low in our pleasure scale..."

the time after the meeting which for us, is explosive

Double BJ's

Just the type of fun we enjoy....no problem in full swap but its not the "ultimate" that really turns us on...its the foreplay and naughty things we can do to each other and with others.We do get a bit put off when the other couple or singles just want to shag that's why we put happy with soft swing or full swap if all happy on our profile.

We have had just as much fun...often more with soft swing as we have had with full swap.

Its also about respecting boundaries and not pushing for full swap when others either are not ready or don't want that.

"

"This should help as we did`nt know either, this was copied from another site and hope it helps!!

Soft Swinging Definitions

It is hard to define exactly what soft swinging is, as the boundaries between soft and full swinging are different for everybody involved in the lifestyle.

A few basic definitions are:

Watching other people having sex - known as Voyeurs

Being watched while having sex - know as Exhibitionists

Both of these include same room sex, where you and your partner play with each other while watching another couple play.

Having oral sex, but not full intercourse with people other than their partners, but with their partner present.

The following definitions have been sent in by users of the site.

I would say that a soft swingers are people who are looking for an erotic or sexual experience involving others, but don't necessarily want full sex.

Examples might be...

exhibitionism or voyeurism. But a same room/own partner experience could be simply that it is fun and exciting to be flirty/touchy with others, getting turned on, as a warm-up to sex with your own partner.

Don't think you could call this exhibitionism!!!

Could be photography, and sharing this with others.

Could be couples with just the females touching/kissing each other.

Could be just chatting on line and swapping photos (this is all some people want to do...perhaps they should be encouraged to admit it, as it might cut down on the 'time-wasters').

Could be bloody anything anyone finds sexy!!!!

I would consider myself a soft swinger...but I would (and do) fully participate if I want to at the time. But my first definition still covers this...as I don't have prearranged full sex with someone I have only just met.

In my opinion, for many soft swingers the build-up is often as much fun as the event itself. It is foreplay taken to extremes...a gradual teasing and build up of sexual tension over a long time...the ideas and fantasies are very erotic. Emails, phone calls, photos can all be part of that. So can taking things slowly when you do meet someone.

However, this can be annoying for a lot of people, as they do not find it a turn-on, just frustrating!!! I don't believe it's about soft swingers being scared, or time wasters, it's about wanting something else. "

Well, now I know the definitions of soft swing . I know I couldnt ever do it

For me shagging is no big deal. But I don't like putting a strangers cock in my mouth.

We're soft swing and will do anything but the final act

We do how ever find it hard to find meets as most the men in couples at some point express a wish to fuck her and when we say soft only most stop contact or we get the 'not for us'

One guy even said because she wouldn't take a mans load in the mouth we were way to soft

a search filter for soft only, full only or both would help us when searching rather then relying on 'our preference' section

Would anyone else find this useful

"We're soft swing and will do anything but the final act

We do how ever find it hard to find meets as most the men in couples at some point express a wish to fuck her and when we say soft only most stop contact or we get the 'not for us'

One guy even said because she wouldn't take a mans load in the mouth we were way to soft

a search filter for soft only, full only or both would help us when searching rather then relying on 'our preference' section

Would anyone else find this useful "

A filter wouldn't help because even in soft people have different choices. A lot of people consider only penetration exclusive to the couple so oral sex to completion acceptable in soft swap. This wouldn't work for you so you would still need to use your preferences

Halton

A filter wouldn't help because even in soft people have different choices. A lot of people consider only penetration exclusive to the couple so oral sex to completion acceptable in soft swap. This wouldn't work for you so you would still need to use your preferences "

------

Maybe we need to arrange a Soft swing social / event night?

After the social side, you have the choice of areas.

Touching only.

Oral room.

Cum on body. (Sorry, can't think of better room names this early on a Sunday)

Obviously, these aren't like greedy girls events.

Just better guides to the type of soft play.

Well a man can only wish.

xxx

By *orthyorkypairCouple  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"Hi guys,

obviously this user didnt get good bit so fecked off the site!!!!!! or their other half found out lol

A filter wouldn't help because even in soft people have different choices. A lot of people consider only penetration exclusive to the couple so oral sex to completion acceptable in soft swap. This wouldn't work for you so you would still need to use your preferences

------

Touching only.

Oral room.

xxx"

That's actually a really good idea!! We'd attend soft fun parties every week if people or clubs held them lol

------

Touching only.

Oral room.

xxx

That's actually a really good idea!! We'd attend soft fun parties every week if people or clubs held them lol "

Us too, love a party

Halton

"

------

Touching only.

Oral room.

xxx

That's actually a really good idea!! We'd attend soft fun parties every week if people or clubs held them lol

Us too, love a party "

------

Maybe there is something in this then?

I wonder how many others (NW based) would be interested in such an event?

And if we got reasonable interest / numbers, possibly something we could maybe approach a local club to see if we could trial an event.

So who would be interested in a NW soft swing party event?

Perfect for those who just enjoy the soft side of things or maybe someone new to the scene / clubs who wants a gentler introduction to things. (Depending upon replies?) I may move this to a specific dedicated forum post.

"

------

Touching only.

Oral room.

xxx

Us too, love a party

------

Maybe there is something in this then?

I wonder how many others (NW based) would be interested in such an event?

And if we got reasonable interest / numbers, possibly something we could maybe approach a local club to see if we could trial an event.

So who would be interested in a NW soft swing party event?

Perfect for those who just enjoy the soft side of things or maybe someone new to the scene / clubs who wants a gentler introduction to things. (Depending upon replies?) I may move this to a specific dedicated forum post.

"

Are you not already able to soft play at a club if you choose to? I am not sure given all the different choices available to soft swing people that a club could exclusively cater for it. How many rooms would you want and are you going to put signs outside saying 'oral' and 'no kissing' ? Suppose you had someone who loved oral but also loved kissing??? Maybe it's better if each individual couple set out their own ground rules in a club situation - as they do now?

Halton

"

------

Are you not already able to soft play at a club if you choose to? I am not sure given all the different choices available to soft swing people that a club could exclusively cater for it. How many rooms would you want and are you going to put signs outside saying 'oral' and 'no kissing' ? Suppose you had someone who loved oral but also loved kissing??? Maybe it's better if each individual couple set out their own ground rules in a club situation - as they do now?"

---

Completely agree.

Anyone going to a club should set out their own agenda (as such)

If that is social only, soft, full swap, greedy or full on orgy.

But this was just the idea of bringing together those with a closer desire and want from a club meet.

As using the example of a Greedy girls event. (Yes I know and it is perfectly understandable that not everyone who goes is greedy)

But those who go are looking for like minded others interested in the greedy girls experience. (Again with different levels of greedy)

So maybe just a one off event for those more inclined to the soft side, so breaking the ice conversations are easier.

But it was just one of those random 'are people interested'

And you can (as you mentioned) set your own rules anyway.

Well yeah itd be nice to have a soft swap event though,not have to get chatting to a couple and them not ended up waning to play because they full swap only

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

shame we arn't closer lol x

By *inkylouiseWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

Have always said they should be colored wrist bands for soft swing an full swing bi or straight in clubs may make it easer for people to start chatting.

"

------

Are you not already able to soft play at a club if you choose to? I am not sure given all the different choices available to soft swing people that a club could exclusively cater for it. How many rooms would you want and are you going to put signs outside saying 'oral' and 'no kissing' ? Suppose you had someone who loved oral but also loved kissing??? Maybe it's better if each individual couple set out their own ground rules in a club situation - as they do now?

---

Completely agree.

Anyone going to a club should set out their own agenda (as such)

If that is social only, soft, full swap, greedy or full on orgy.

But this was just the idea of bringing together those with a closer desire and want from a club meet.

As using the example of a Greedy girls event. (Yes I know and it is perfectly understandable that not everyone who goes is greedy)

But those who go are looking for like minded others interested in the greedy girls experience. (Again with different levels of greedy)

So maybe just a one off event for those more inclined to the soft side, so breaking the ice conversations are easier.

But it was just one of those random 'are people interested'

"

Woohoo count me in then......I need a room that says 'mostly soft swing but can get carried away and climb on people without asking first' please

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

------

Touching only.

Oral room.

xxx

That's actually a really good idea!! We'd attend soft fun parties every week if people or clubs held them lol "

We both soft swing and full swap but a couple of years ago several soft swing couples .....and one great single guy asked us to arrange a soft swing party....only couples who we,or others we knew,had soft swapped with before were invited.

We were a little wary of how things would go but it went really well with no one pushing for more and everyone joining in....main thing was that everyone one had fun and plenty of laughs

------

Touching only.

Oral room.

xxx

We both soft swing and full swap but a couple of years ago several soft swing couples .....and one great single guy asked us to arrange a soft swing party....only couples who we,or others we knew,had soft swapped with before were invited.

We were a little wary of how things would go but it went really well with no one pushing for more and everyone joining in....main thing was that everyone one had fun and plenty of laughs "

Halton

"

Woohoo count me in then......I need a room that says 'mostly soft swing but can get carried away and climb on people without asking first' please "

---

Now that sounds like one fun party.

Halton

"

We were a little wary of how things would go but it went really well with no one pushing for more and everyone joining in....main thing was that everyone one had fun and plenty of laughs "

---

I am glad you ran and had such a great event.

Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

xxx

"

Woohoo count me in then......I need a room that says 'mostly soft swing but can get carried away and climb on people without asking first' please

---

"

I want to play with you

Halton

"

---

I want to play with you "

--

Well you would get no complaints from me.

And it would certainly be my pleasure.

Quick..

How soon can I arrange this.

xxx

We both think soft swing is crap ! It's two types of couple that do it couples that have trust issues because they haven't been together very long. Or couples where the female just wants to play with a woman . We do our best to avoid it. Lol

"We both think soft swing is crap ! It's two types of couple that do it couples that have trust issues because they haven't been together very long. Or couples where the female just wants to play with a woman . We do our best to avoid it. Lol"

Not true. We've been together 7 years, have no trust issues but want to keep penitration just for ourselves. That's ours and it's special, but there's a whole lot of fun to be had with soft swap

"We both think soft swing is crap ! It's two types of couple that do it couples that have trust issues because they haven't been together very long. Or couples where the female just wants to play with a woman . We do our best to avoid it. Lol"

We do full swap mostly but we have done soft swap by accident when we got so carried away with the licking and sucking that everyone was empty and hyper sensitive - I do don't feel like I had missed out on anything and to be honest I think the licky/sucky stuff is theist fun. The only reason we don't list it as a preference is that I have a tendency to climb on guys for a few minutes bouncing before I get bored and get back the the licking.......

In your bed

Wow. You are clearly the first telepathic

Swingers in the world. I would never have known that you could boil complex human beings and relationships down to two distinct categories.

So just 2 types of soft swingers. I'm curious does you telepathy work over a particular distance? Do you provide this service for a living? Do full swap couples have 2 or more categories?

What about those who like both?

2 simple types of people. Pure genious

I just have to decide which of those 2 we are now.

Hmmmm tough choice.

By *hat the hellCouple  over a year ago

Down South

"We both think soft swing is crap ! It's two types of couple that do it couples that have trust issues because they haven't been together very long. Or couples where the female just wants to play with a woman . We do our best to avoid it. Lol

Wow. You are clearly the first telepathic

Swingers in the world. I would never have known that you could boil complex human beings and relationships down to two distinct categories.

So just 2 types of soft swingers. I'm curious does you telepathy work over a particular distance? Do you provide this service for a living? Do full swap couples have 2 or more categories?

What about those who like both?

2 simple types of people. Pure genious

I just have to decide which of those 2 we are now.

Hmmmm tough choice. "

So well said...couldn't agree more!!!!!

.....we think that playing separately is crap..done by two types of cpls...couples with mutual respect issues. ...or cpls where the woman is not satisfied with her partner. .and needs extra men when hubby is away....lol

In your bed

My wife has suggested the hand band idea before for clubs . But I think trying to pin people down to a category is too simplistic and cold in a way.

Also our tastes vary depending on mood and time and the people we are with.

In one of our recent meets the guys just watched the women play. Then again a couple of weeks later we met with a couple we know who are not on this site and had full sex. Boyswatching. Wife watching me. (what a birthday surprise from the wife).

But we don't always know when we go out what we will do. Chatting about it and setting limits with the other cpls is part of the fun. If we were closer and swung more often we'd happily soft swing with you guys.

By *onnie and JohnCouple  over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

""Also our tastes vary depending on mood and time and the people we are with."

this for sure..connie xx

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

No there are other reasons too

In your bed

"We both think soft swing is crap ! It's two types of couple that do it couples that have trust issues because they haven't been together very long. Or couples where the female just wants to play with a woman . We do our best to avoid it. Lol

No there are other reasons too "

Get out if here.

I'm not having anyone doubting this.

Just think of the ramifications for humanity. No more complexity. It may turn out that bi girls are just lesbians in denial.

If they could pin it down to one type that would be ideal. But two ain't bad.

Means you should have a soft cock and not hard lol

» Add a new message to this topic