FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single guy

Single guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Before I begin, I sympathise with those couples/single females who constantly get bombarded with messages from single guys who've ignored/not read their profiles stating that they don't want to meet single men.

This brings me to my point.

I may be imagining things of course, but I get the impression that there is a general attitude towards us single guys as being really sad and pathetic, resorting to fab because they can't 'pull' a woman.

Like I said, it could be my imagination.

1.Single girl on fab - exploring her sexuality

2.Single guy on fab - sad and pathetic

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Do your thing don't over think it.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

To be brutally honest, you may be experiencing that attitude because that is what your profile suggests.

By *ity Slickers PartiesCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Milan, Italy

Yes I agree with the above like I wouldn't contact a woman that only shows in her profile only parts of her anatomy with a 'Large' on her body type...

This is a Swinger Dating Site NOT a medical encyclopaedia!

If you are not confident to put a nice picture of yourself, get to gym, watch your calories intake and get toned... try showing a photo with your flat tummy where your dick is attached to would give you a better chance

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Before I begin, I sympathise with those couples/single females who constantly get bombarded with messages from single guys who've ignored/not read their profiles stating that they don't want to meet single men.

I may be imagining things of course, but I get the impression that there is a general attitude towards us single guys as being really sad and pathetic, resorting to fab because they can't 'pull' a woman.

1.Single girl on fab - exploring her sexuality.

2.Single guy on fab - sad and pathetic"

. You will need full body pictures and a list of hobbies and interests on your profile . Cock pictures without a face or body are completely meaningless and tend to be ignored as as profiles into which members put no effort .

By *eshzMan  over a year ago

OP the suggestions that others have given you if you implement that will surely remove you from the "sad and pathetic" box to a potentially "good meet" box. This is just my personal opinion though. Hope this helps you OP.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

It is just as hard for couples and single girls as it is for you thousands of men.

[Removed by poster at 04/05/15 09:54:37]

"Before I begin, I sympathise with those couples/single females who constantly get bombarded with messages from single guys who've ignored/not read their profiles stating that they don't want to meet single men.

The impression that you should be more concerned about is the one about the 'single guys' in their 40's who cannot accommodate.

There seems a glut of guys who seem to think that a swinger's site is a cheater's paradise, and then make their circumstances stand out by posting moaning threads on the Forum when they don't get meets.

Maybe you should distance yourself from that impression.

By *ebedee2009Man  over a year ago

South Croydon

[Removed by poster at 04/05/15 09:56:02]

By *ebedee2009Man  over a year ago

South Croydon

Insert some humour, works wonders when delivered in a dull monotone.

Allegedly.

2.Single guy on fab - sad and pathetic

am I fuck

Maybe the way you behave prompts the responses you are experiencing?

There are sone very successful men on here who are a world away fromnthe image you present

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

"But be gentle, I have no experience with ladies or couples"

Lol,can't pull in the real world so trying your luck online...it certainly hints at something..

Your cock pics are gross by the way..especially the one with the cum dribbling out..

""But be gentle, I have no experience with ladies or couples"

Lol,can't pull in the real world so trying your luck online...it certainly hints at something..

Your cock pics are gross by the way..especially the one with the cum dribbling out.."

*removes cumdribbledcockpics

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Your cock pics are gross by the way..especially the one with the cum dribbling out.."

I don't think the OP was asking for profile critique.

OP, I am on here to meet single men, so have no idea why people would think that single men are sad for joining Fab. I wouldn't be on Fab if there no single men so more power to them.

Your cock pics are gross by the way..especially the one with the cum dribbling out..

OP, I am on here to meet single men, so have no idea why people would think that single men are sad for joining Fab. I wouldn't be on Fab if there no single men so more power to them. "

ya tart x

So true.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

OP, I am on here to meet single men, so have no idea why people would think that single men are sad for joining Fab. I wouldn't be on Fab if there no single men so more power to them.

ya tart x"

Yep, and proud

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

It's not your imagination but rather your appalling profile that makes that impression true in your case.

I note that since posting, and having been online since then, you've made no attempt to make any changes to it.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

you are the master of your own fate on here... no one else....

if thats the way you perceive it, then that will effect the way you come across, and in turn the interactions you have....

if you have to be told, what is in effect basic common sense.... then you are right, there probably isn't much hope

By *eanut Butter CupWoman  over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I'm not here to explore my sexuality, I am very comfortable with it. I am here for sexual experiences I couldn't get in the real world.

Your profile makes you sound sad and pathetic, lots of single guys profiles are like this, the ones that are successful are not.

Hahahahaha

» Add a new message to this topic