FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > profile views

profile views

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi Guys,

Can all you wonderful people please tell me what I may be doing wrong on my profile?

As a single guy I know it's really hard to get meets (even social ones) and veri's, but very few views and no messages at all?

The views I get tend to be from gay men/couples or tv's. Which with respect isn't who I'm looking to meet with, I'd be wasting their time.

I'm looking for ladies or couples who I can social with, have some adult fun with, just something a little different.

Please let me know what you think, however brutal..

Mr_s xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would recommend sorting out that tattoo

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Not sure you are allowed to have verifications from your other half.

By *uestandpinkCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

You say you are a single guy O.P, yet your verification says you have a partner. Try setting up a couples profile.

Pink

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

[Removed by poster at 04/05/15 10:29:15]

"Not sure you are allowed to have verifications from your other half."

Obvieusly he can. It's there

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

"You say you are a single guy O.P, yet your verification says you have a partner. Try setting up a couples profile.

Pink "

They each have a single profile and they also have a couples profile, I think a lot of couples do this if they also play alone.

OP, a lot of ladies use 'stealth mode' to look at profiles....I just looked at yours but you wouldn't know that unless I told you! Just be patient, it's only been 4 months

"You say you are a single guy O.P, yet your verification says you have a partner. Try setting up a couples profile.

Pink "

That's where we started out, and we still have that for when we play together as a couple.

Mrs found it damn near impossible locally to meet with single girls (just for her own needs) because they block couples looking for unicorns. So we opened two single profiles as we can play solo.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Pink

They each have a single profile and they also have a couples profile, I think a lot of couples do this if they also play alone.

OP, a lot of ladies use 'stealth mode' to look at profiles....I just looked at yours but you wouldn't know that unless I told you! Just be patient, it's only been 4 months "

Not every couple who also play as singles have this luxury .... so count yourselves lucky. Not sure though, as you make such a big thing about being a couple, if this is turning people off. It would me

"Not sure you are allowed to have verifications from your other half."

So figutively speaking you would find it better to have no veri at all?

X

"I would recommend sorting out that tattoo "

... Which one?

What do you think is wrong with them?

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

You say you aren't looking for kink via fab, yet have gone down the predictable suit and whip look - which is used by many. Its dull and unimaginative.

Your veri and your status are both about your partner.

I think the language used comes across as quite young and immature... but thats maybe just my point of view.

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

Keep working on it,i think if you concentrate on the bdsm stuff,you will gather interest...first two pics don't fit with overall feel..i felt confused by it..3rd pic very interesting and I would emphasize all that..Just needs rearranging and it will work..good luck

"You say you aren't looking for kink via fab, yet have gone down the predictable suit and whip look - which is used by many. Its dull and unimaginative.

I think the language used comes across as quite young and immature... but thats maybe just my point of view.

"

Even though it's grammaticaly correct and spelling is spot on? There's not one 'lol' in sight. I'm interested though, and for comparison, what text would you expect from a mature profile?

I'll take your point about the suit and whip photo though. Much the same as showing an ankle for a lady in heals, I like heals but it's a common format. I'll have a think about that though, it's a tough one.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mr_s xo

I stopped reading when you said you weren't desperate in such an aggressive tone. We don't meet people who's impression of people on here is that the majority of them are desperate

"Keep working on it,i think if you concentrate on the bdsm stuff,you will gather interest...first two pics don't fit with overall feel..i felt confused by it..3rd pic very interesting and I would emphasize all that..Just needs rearranging and it will work..good luck"

Thank you,

I'm able to kink and live bdsm when I can at home so I'm not really looking for that from fab. I'm more interested in the vanilla side (from fab) at the moment.

I think the consensus so far has been re-vamp the photos which I'll work on this week.

Mr s

"You say you aren't looking for kink via fab, yet have gone down the predictable suit and whip look - which is used by many. Its dull and unimaginative.

Even though it's grammaticaly correct and spelling is spot on? There's not one 'lol' in sight. I'm interested though, and for comparison, what text would you expect from a mature profile?

I'll take your point about the suit and whip photo though. Much the same as showing an ankle for a lady in heals, I like heals but it's a common format. I'll have a think about that though, it's a tough one.

Thanks for the feedback.

Mr_s xo"

For me talking about fucking amazing orgasms and getting rocks off is immature... as I said though, thats maybe just my point of view. Also, if you are aiming for grammatically correct - it would be five years...

The ankle and heel picture is perhaps a standard on here, but it doesn't go against my profile text - and as my heels have been mentioned in my veris, they are a part of my package!

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

ankle and heel pic????

Ok so you want vanilla,then ditch all the bdsm stuff/pics etc..

problem is you need to stand out from the crowd...be unique,offer something other than vanilla,after all there are thousads of vanilla sites....good luck

"ankle and heel pic????

"

I think he was referring to my picture of my ankle and a shoe...

I like the circuit board tat, see if you csn get some of the traces down in uv ink for an epic effect at a uv party :p

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"I would recommend sorting out that tattoo

... Which one?

What do you think is wrong with them?"

Absolutely nothing wrong with your tattoo....I think it's very interesting

I also peeped in stealth and I think you will find lots of females/couples do so you don't necessarily know who has looked or when

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"

Even though it's grammaticaly correct and spelling is spot on?

Much the same as showing an ankle for a lady in heals, I like heals but it's a common format.

Mr_s xo"

Heels

[Removed by poster at 04/05/15 16:04:24]

All men here gets loads views, all comes from men, maibe the odd female and couples lol

"I like the circuit board tat, see if you csn get some of the traces down in uv ink for an epic effect at a uv party :p"

Already there

"I like the circuit board tat, see if you csn get some of the traces down in uv ink for an epic effect at a uv party :p

Already there"

get a uv pic up and also go to club antichrist :p

"

Even though it's grammaticaly correct and spelling is spot on?

Much the same as showing an ankle for a lady in heals, I like heals but it's a common format.

Mr_s xo

Heels"

... Apologies, I did mean heels.

"I like the circuit board tat, see if you csn get some of the traces down in uv ink for an epic effect at a uv party :p

Already there

get a uv pic up and also go to club antichrist :p"

Thanks for the tip, I wasn't aware of that club till now. But as I'm likely to be working away in London and living out of hotels for a big chunk of next month I'll be sure to schedule some r&r in there.

Hey it'd be rude not too

Already there

get a uv pic up and also go to club antichrist :p

Thanks for the tip, I wasn't aware of that club till now. But as I'm likely to be working away in London and living out of hotels for a big chunk of next month I'll be sure to schedule some r&r in there.

Hey it'd be rude not too"

It was on last Friday. Not on again now until July.

OP, you are aware that some, in fact, quite a number of people browse in stealth mode.

This means that they are able to view your profile without you knowing about it.

Many do this in order to prevent being messaged along the lines of 'Oh, I saw you looked at my profile'

Most women and all the really hot Tgirls look in stealth mode so you don't instantly message us just for looking

» Add a new message to this topic