FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > meeting requests

meeting requests

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *john121 OP   Man  over a year ago

staffs

People, if you are arranging a meet and in it you pick M (males) please make sure you have deselected "not looking for single guys" if its in your "likes section"otherwise you may wonder why no one is mailing you! not the first time i have seen this happen...simples!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"People, if you are arranging a meet and in it you pick M (males) please make sure you have deselected "not looking for single guys" if its in your "likes section"otherwise you may wonder why no one is mailing you! not the first time i have seen this happen...simples!"

Perhaps people have chose the option "not looking for single guys" as they want to choose who they meet and dont want 100's of emails saying fancy a shag.

By *john121 OP   Man  over a year ago

staffs

"People, if you are arranging a meet and in it you pick M (males) please make sure you have deselected "not looking for single guys" if its in your "likes section"otherwise you may wonder why no one is mailing you! not the first time i have seen this happen...simples!

Perhaps people have chose the option "not looking for single guys" as they want to choose who they meet and dont want 100's of emails saying fancy a shag."

yes and perhaps they have written "not looking to meet males ever" for the same reason? choices, choices, choices! ) although meet says please get in touch??

oh how complicated we are!

Eventually figured that out ourselves lol. Not good hoping for emails and realising you've blocked them all haha x

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

"Eventually figured that out ourselves lol. Not good hoping for emails and realising you've blocked them all haha x"

in the meet today section

had that last week 6 cpls looking for guys , all had singles blocked

sat waiting for threads on time wasters off them

i find the people that can't travel or accommadate a bit confusing. not sure what they mean on their settings

"People, if you are arranging a meet and in it you pick M (males) please make sure you have deselected "not looking for single guys" if its in your "likes section"otherwise you may wonder why no one is mailing you! not the first time i have seen this happen...simples!"

Are there single males on here?.... Really?........ Well you learn something new everyday.

Only teasing guys...... Luv ya lots xxx.

"

in the meet today section

had that last week 6 cpls looking for guys , all had singles blocked

sat waiting for threads on time wasters off them "

Maybe they were looking to meet a single guy from their friends list only...I have tried putting "only looking to meet up with regular friends" on meet today adds.... and still get lots of unwanted messages asking to meet....so the easiest way is to have single males blocked, that way I just receive messages from friends

i would agree. some peoples written profiles are inconsistent with what they indicate they are looking for

» Add a new message to this topic