FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verification

Verification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rivate lashes OP   Couple  over a year ago

isleworth

A guy we meet has also joined the site. can we not verify each other?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try and see lol.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

One of you needs to be verified by meet or cam (green tick).

Youre not verified so unless he already is - no you cant yet

By *irm hand LukeMan  over a year ago

Stamford in the Vale ish

Why not?

By *ookingforfunCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

You need to be verified by some who is already verified before you can verify some one x

Was it the admins who verified the very first people by meeting and then you could only get verified by those people?

Otherwise... how would you get verified properly when the site started?

The mind reels.

By *ookingforfunCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Was it the admins who verified the very first people by meeting and then you could only get verified by those people?

The mind reels. "

I asked hubby the same question yesterday

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Was it the admins who verified the very first people by meeting and then you could only get verified by those people?

The mind reels. "

Adam shagged Eve, and their only begotten son was a green tick....

Which goes to show verification ticks mean nothing

isleworth

so if we have already met someone but we are not verified and they are not verified, how on earth do you verify??

What came first? Chicken or egg.....lol

"so if we have already met someone but we are not verified and they are not verified, how on earth do you verify?? "

You spread the love a little and meet someone new ??

"so if we have already met someone but we are not verified and they are not verified, how on earth do you verify?? "

You don't! Sadly that's the rules otherwise everyone would open a 'fake' profile and verify themselves! It's not a perfect system (and one I suffered from until I got my first veri) but it's about the best it can be.

You both go on cam in chat rooms ask someone to web cam veri you, then you can verify man you met, and he can verify you

isleworth

thanks deliciousD, talk about swings and roundabouts lol

"Which goes to show verification ticks mean nothing"

Why?

"Which goes to show verification ticks mean nothing

Why?"

The green tick means nothing,because it is easy to get a fake meet veri..by cam or just saying you have met someone...

[Removed by poster at 05/05/15 01:39:08]

It would be easier if they didn't have the veri system I think, being ticked genuine is enough as the site sais itself, when you hold the paper with your name.

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

"It would be easier if they didn't have the veri system I think, being ticked genuine is enough as the site sais itself, when you hold the paper with your name."

have to disagree with you On this one. I like to read the veris and for my own safety I look who those people met before them. Just to ensure it hasn't been verified by a fake profile. If there was only a green tick to identify as genuine, I feel it would be harder to spot a fake profile. And it is easy to set up several profiles with different usernames all belonging to the same individual. you don't even have to show your face in the pic as long as it's a body shot with the piece of paper attached.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"Which goes to show verification ticks mean nothing

Why?

The green tick means nothing,because it is easy to get a fake meet veri..by cam or just saying you have met someone..."

When you veri someone it tells you that if you doing a fake veri you will be banned.......plus most people don't just get one fake veri - they meet a few real people over a period of time so accumulate real meet veri's

"It would be easier if they didn't have the veri system I think, being ticked genuine is enough as the site sais itself, when you hold the paper with your name.

have to disagree with you On this one. I like to read the veris and for my own safety I look who those people met before them. Just to ensure it hasn't been verified by a fake profile. If there was only a green tick to identify as genuine, I feel it would be harder to spot a fake profile. And it is easy to set up several profiles with different usernames all belonging to the same individual. you don't even have to show your face in the pic as long as it's a body shot with the piece of paper attached. "

lol I know, you would hardly see any bad veris tho, most would be the same, lasted for ages in bed, kinda thing.

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

"It would be easier if they didn't have the veri system I think, being ticked genuine is enough as the site sais itself, when you hold the paper with your name.

have to disagree with you On this one. I like to read the veris and for my own safety I look who those people met before them. Just to ensure it hasn't been verified by a fake profile. If there was only a green tick to identify as genuine, I feel it would be harder to spot a fake profile. And it is easy to set up several profiles with different usernames all belonging to the same individual. you don't even have to show your face in the pic as long as it's a body shot with the piece of paper attached. lol I know, you would hardly see any bad veris tho, most would be the same, lasted for ages in bed, kinda thing."

No one ever displays a bad veri anyway. ' He was shite and only lasted 5 pumps' :-/ I don't take too much from them as we all know they can be highly exaggerated.If a persons veris were all complimenting them on how 'nice' they were; they ain't for me! You take what you want from a verification and see if that individual is what you are looking for. If six people have all come to the same conclusions; they can't all be wrong

By *he Queen of TartsWoman  over a year ago
Forum Mod

My Own Little World

have to disagree with you On this one. I like to read the veris and for my own safety I look who those people met before them. Just to ensure it hasn't been verified by a fake profile. If there was only a green tick to identify as genuine, I feel it would be harder to spot a fake profile. And it is easy to set up several profiles with different usernames all belonging to the same individual. you don't even have to show your face in the pic as long as it's a body shot with the piece of paper attached. lol I know, you would hardly see any bad veris tho, most would be the same, lasted for ages in bed, kinda thing.

No one ever displays a bad veri anyway. ' He was shite and only lasted 5 pumps' :-/ I don't take too much from them as we all know they can be highly exaggerated.If a persons veris were all complimenting them on how 'nice' they were; they ain't for me! You take what you want from a verification and see if that individual is what you are looking for. If six people have all come to the same conclusions; they can't all be wrong "

But the verification system isn't there to rate the sex, marks out of 10 for her cock sucking technique but to say that the person turned up, looked like their pics etc.

have to disagree with you On this one. I like to read the veris and for my own safety I look who those people met before them. Just to ensure it hasn't been verified by a fake profile. If there was only a green tick to identify as genuine, I feel it would be harder to spot a fake profile. And it is easy to set up several profiles with different usernames all belonging to the same individual. you don't even have to show your face in the pic as long as it's a body shot with the piece of paper attached. lol I know, you would hardly see any bad veris tho, most would be the same, lasted for ages in bed, kinda thing.

No one ever displays a bad veri anyway. ' He was shite and only lasted 5 pumps' :-/ I don't take too much from them as we all know they can be highly exaggerated.If a persons veris were all complimenting them on how 'nice' they were; they ain't for me! You take what you want from a verification and see if that individual is what you are looking for. If six people have all come to the same conclusions; they can't all be wrong "

YEs that's right imagine if they wrote, worst shag ever lol, but yes someone with no very wouldn't put me of tho if you fancy them from the pic.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

To the OP(s) - welcome to the bewildering world of veris; most men I have met have told me it took them ages to get verified; so sad really but I, for one, like the system for reasons stated by others above. Good luck on here and enjoy!

By *osieWoman  over a year ago

Wembley

The mind reels. "

Forget about the Admin; who verified Adam and Eve?

» Add a new message to this topic