I'm got to be doing something wrong

I haven't had a single sniff excuse the saying

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hello all

I'm new and pissed off

I haven't had a single sniff excuse the saying"

Mate you're a single male? The we outnumber the women magnificently they literally have choice of who ever they want, either make your profile Stan out more, be less needy or play the numbers game!

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Ok.

Pic wise you differ from the norm - no cock pics, just face pics.

That's pretty much where the positives end I'm afraid.

There's no interests listed. Stating you've left them blank so women can tell you what they want won't cut it. There's little else in your text apart from an invite to text you to find out more.

It comes across as "you do the work and I'll sit and wait for the messages to come in."

They won't.

You need to put more effort in im afraid. there have been literally thousands of similar posts before asking for advice. Read some of them. There's no magic formula. No secret code. Just a simple equation.

Effort in = results out.

Good luck.

A

Exactly what I said in your last thread.

Put some effort into your profile...

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hello all

I'm new and pissed off

Yes: you assume you're Gods gift so don't have to make an effort as you'll obviously be swamped with offers from gorgeous women!

Reality check: the site is full of gorgeous, sexy, fit as fuck fellas who actually make an effort to engage with the people they want to get naked with.

Your whine here is longer than your profile. Be honest, take a step back, if you were a woman seeking a playmate, would you pay attention to a profile that set out what they want, can offer, with a sense of humour or one that can't be arsed to even tick interest?!!

Most people read the profile before the message to get a feel of the person...your profile says all people need to know hence why zero contact.

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

Remember there are as many as ten men for every lady here. And remember those ladies are all individual people. Every man here needs to put in effort and be patient.

Three "what am I doing wrong/help me" threads in two hours from the same person?

Is that a record?

By *at69driveMan  over a year ago

Wisbech and A47 corridor

"Hello all

I'm new and pissed off

. If you make no effort to put any hobbies or interests on a profile , how do you expect anyone to contact you . If you are selling a house , you don't just say house for sale you describe it in detail.

"Three "what am I doing wrong/help me" threads in two hours from the same person?

Is that a record?"

I may be wrong here, but if you have no interests listed I was led to believe it takes you off searches?

That's one reason.

Others are - profile text, not sure if your pictures are your best and I mean that in the best possible way.

6 weeks you joined, if you're looking to get a meet, you'll probably need to put more work in - clubs, forums, socials, chat, however you see the way which works best for you.

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

"I may be wrong here, but if you have no interests listed I was led to believe it takes you off searches?

"

That's very interesting. I've never heard that before..I wonder if it's true.

"Hello all

I'm new and pissed off

Look at me! Look at me! 3 same threads in 2 hours???

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

When browsing you can filter by interest so if you use this feature the op wouldn't show up in any searches.

By *ivilizedkinkCouple  over a year ago

harrow

From a womans point of view the op's profileis maybe one of the least iinteresting iv ever read , could only be worse if he'd left it completely blank . You have some seriously hard work to put in if your going to stand out .

"Hello all

I'm new and pissed off

Smile and don't have such a dark avatar, write a profile.

Women Arnt going to waste the time asking you to tell them about your interests cause it comes across as you just wanting a wank to the chat. Especially when there's thousands of men with informative profiles they can read and message the guy who fits the bill.

"Hello all

I'm new and pissed off

I haven't had a single sniff excuse the saying

Look at me! Look at me! 3 same threads in 2 hours??? "

Worked though didn't it ? They'll be lots of women on here looking for exactly what he's looking for . . A fb. They've just gotta tell him what they want ,apparently

dover

Don't you like any of the suggestions or advice OP?

Why not start a 4th identical thread and see if you get what you want from there....

lol the ratio is about 100 men to 1 woman and you need patience, so far the queue is few years, fab is a womans world

"Hello all

I'm new and pissed off

I don't think you're going to get a "sniff" if this is how you talk to women here lol. We are human beings, not sex toys.

"Three "what am I doing wrong/help me" threads in two hours from the same person?

Is that a record?"

"lol the ratio is about 100 men to 1 woman and you need patience, so far the queue is few years, fab is a womans world "

Exactly this.Take a look at some other guys profiles.Also,6 weeks you've been here,it can take months and months before you get a "sniff"

You really need to put more info on your profile. Something that will grab a woman's attention. Put something about yourself and what you enjoy doing and receiving. A lot of woman go on face pics and personality, some will go on your body or cock size. Try re sorting your profile and see what happens. Good thing is you can change it to how it best suits you. Just try to stay honest with yourself. Good luck

There are a great deal of threads by single guys asking for profile advice or asking why they don't seem to be getting much success after only being here for a couple of weeks.

I would suggest you do forum search to see what they've been told and what advice they've been given and see what you can learn from them.

I suspect that you are yet another single bloke who thought that this was a sex site and that you'd be fighting the women off with a shitty stick within a week.

As has been said before, single men hugely outnumber single ladies here.

The ladies also, on average, receive around 100 messages per day.

Do you really think that they have the time to get through all those messages and go looking for guys who can't be bothered to write anything about themselves - as well as having a life?

You need to be pro-active in your approach.

Have a look at a few profiles of chaps that seem to be doing OK - but you need to understand that, here on fab, being successful isn't defined as getting a different meet every night of the week.

Try actually getting in touch with any ladies that take your fancy - and don't make the rookie mistake of simply messaging 'fancy a fuck' - that will just get you blocked.

Sitting back waiting for the messages to come rolling in is going to leave you very disappointed.

Lazy-ass profile saying 'I've left it empty so you can tell me what you want'?!!

Are you kidding?

Choice of wording both in the thread and on your profile leaves a lot to be desired.

"Lazy-ass profile saying 'I've left it empty so you can tell me what you want'?!!

Are you kidding?

Choice of wording both in the thread and on your profile leaves a lot to be desired.

"

Don't want to jump on he bandwagon of hammering the op but this!!!

It may be designed on your part op to create some intrigue or mystery on your part but it looks lazy and does not stand out.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Damn,I feel your pain..I can't believe you are not knee deep in clunge seeing as you joined fab,and have messaged women...the website is probably broken.there's no way it has anything to do with you being a single bloke

dover

Well it is clear that the OP is not at all interested in improving his profile or taking on board any advice given here.

He has started 4 threads in 24 hours with exactly the same opening message, has not come back onto the forum to make any further comment or acknowledge help and suggestions offered, and is generally a model of how not to make any progress on the site...

By *tripper9Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

I've had a quiet week, should I start a thread?

[Removed by poster at 06/05/15 13:46:15]

Patience is a virtue here on fab for people. Hang tight.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There may be someone for everyone. In fab's terms, that leaves some guys who won't get a match. One can only gild the lily so much and if it's still not shining enough to warrant attraction, then things will remain as they are.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Its a sex site .. but OP you need to be a gentleman .. us girls get loads of messages ... its soooo easy for us to hit the delete button .... or block button if you are extremely irritating .. good luck x

"Its a sex site .. but OP you need to be a gentleman .. us girls get loads of messages ... its soooo easy for us to hit the delete button .... or block button if you are extremely irritating .. good luck x"
absolutely spot on

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

You want sex now? What about your profile would make anyone drop their shit to run and fuck you? Your hat?

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"There are a great deal of threads by single guys asking for profile advice or asking why they don't seem to be getting much success after only being here for a couple of weeks.

I would suggest you do forum search to see what they've been told and what advice they've been given and see what you can learn from them.

I suspect that you are yet another single bloke who thought that this was a sex site and that you'd be fighting the women off with a shitty stick within a week.

As has been said before, single men hugely outnumber single ladies here.

The ladies also, on average, receive around 100 messages per day.

Do you really think that they have the time to get through all those messages and go looking for guys who can't be bothered to write anything about themselves - as well as having a life?

You need to be pro-active in your approach.

Have a look at a few profiles of chaps that seem to be doing OK - but you need to understand that, here on fab, being successful isn't defined as getting a different meet every night of the week.

Try actually getting in touch with any ladies that take your fancy - and don't make the rookie mistake of simply messaging 'fancy a fuck' - that will just get you blocked.

Sitting back waiting for the messages to come rolling in is going to leave you very disappointed. "

This but also don't start threads like this. It makes you look like an inept looser.

» Add a new message to this topic