FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > NSA dilemma

NSA dilemma

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, I have been having NSA fun with a female work mate. Has been going on 2 years. I know shes married. But she told me sex is none existence, but with the partner due to kids culture etc so I agreed and always told her its NSA as we both have physical needs. Now she says I have feelings and want a full on relationship. But from day one I told her its for NSA fun not love. Now how do I put it to her. Because the problem is we work together. She sits behind me. Advise please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell her your feelings haven't changed and you only want NSA. Then talk to her around that.

By *efoilWoman  over a year ago

bakewell

If she has feelings for you and wants more than you can offer. I think you should end it

The end is nigh! It's now at a complicated level and things could get shitty

By *amparaWoman  over a year ago

biggleswade

i think even with nsa sex when it's with the same person for so long it's sometimes hard not to have some sort of feelings especially for women

Thanks guys. Problem is may be I am too nice and affectionate/caring. But that is me and my nature. I may have given off wrong vibes during sex. But sex is sex. Will have to sit her down and talk, I cant see any other option. And I am definitely not ready to settle down at least another 2/3 years and that is when I end my swinging days for good.

Probably isn't too much down to you, i think that it's nice you're caring and not making her feel used. I don't think you should change how you are either.

It's probably more down to her wanting something, feeling she lacks something in her life and you might be the one to give her that.

Whatever reasons i doubt it'll be easy to sort out, but talking with her is the only thing you can do. Hope it goes well.

By *andy6677Man  over a year ago

crewe

Yes its never easy when nsa changes to something more but thats nature of human attraction. Find common ground and agree to keep things nsa or just stay friends as not speaking to each other would make work horrible for you both too.

"Thanks guys. Problem is may be I am too nice and affectionate/caring. But that is me and my nature. I may have given off wrong vibes during sex. But sex is sex. Will have to sit her down and talk, I cant see any other option. And I am definitely not ready to settle down at least another 2/3 years and that is when I end my swinging days for good."

Feelings have to be reciprocated for a proper relationship to work. At the moment you're both having fun and she thinks the grass is greener. It so isn't. The occasional NSA shag is a world apart from trudging around IKEA on a Saturday with kids in tow.

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

"Feelings have to be reciprocated for a proper relationship to work. At the moment you're both having fun and she thinks the grass is greener. It so isn't. The occasional NSA shag is a world apart from trudging around IKEA on a Saturday with kids in tow. "

Well said. Even if the feelings are reciprocated from both parties it doesn't mean it's going to work out as a domestic relationship. It is difficult not to have any feelings for someone if you have been sharing intimate moments together for a long period of time but feelings alone do not make a relationship work

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Hi all, I have been having NSA fun with a female work mate. Has been going on 2 years. I know shes married. But she told me sex is none existence, but with the partner due to kids culture etc so I agreed and always told her its NSA as we both have physical needs. Now she says I have feelings and want a full on relationship. But from day one I told her its for NSA fun not love. Now how do I put it to her. Because the I problem is we work together. She sits behind me. Advise please"

You should be more worried of the knock on the door from the furious husband that you are certain to receive very soon.

Fuck around where children may be hurt and rue the consequences when the truth outs.

Not being judgemental - just saying as it is.

You say NSA - what you meant is NSA under your terms. Maybe in future you will consider all the implications of cheating and not just the implications that affect yourself.

"Hi all, I have been having NSA fun with a female work mate. Has been going on 2 years. I know shes married. But she told me sex is none existence, but with the partner due to kids culture etc so I agreed and always told her its NSA as we both have physical needs. Now she says I have feelings and want a full on relationship. But from day one I told her its for NSA fun not love. Now how do I put it to her. Because the I problem is we work together. She sits behind me. Advise please

You should be more worried of the knock on the door from the furious husband that you are certain to receive very soon.

Fuck around where children may be hurt and rue the consequences when the truth outs.

Not being judgemental - just saying as it is.

You say NSA - what you meant is NSA under your terms. Maybe in future you will consider all the implications of cheating and not just the implications that affect yourself."

And this is no judgement mmmm

I am ready if he does. I can look after myself physically with out question. I said from day one its just physical fun. And she knows I am a swinger. I explained this to her. I have txt her today we gona meet tomorrow morning to discuss. From now on NO married ladies playing behind there partners back too much hassle. Lesson learned!

"If she has feelings for you and wants more than you can offer. I think you should end it"

Yes I will mate. I keep reflecting back how did it goetthis far. Did I miss tell tale signs etc.

By *SweetVioletxWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Don't shit where you eat. Sage advice.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Sage warning.

If you own a bunny hide it quick and make your excuses . Say your willy fell off or something. You are playing with fire and about to be burned. Nsa should stay nsa but with a work mate only at Christmas

Thanks dave. But Christmas was a threesome and it was not Mrs Klaus

» Add a new message to this topic