FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Best advice for new profiles

Best advice for new profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

I've recently joined and got round to setting profile basics, photo verified etc.

But what are your best bits of advice for newbies?

Im getting a bit over weight at the moment and was going to cover up the curves, but then I just left it in so Im not trying to fool people, think its the best thing for people to do?

I also included the verification photo, as unflattering as it is, delete?

And how do you prefer descriptions, short and to the point or a real introduction? Getting a good balance can be a hard game to master

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile should be what makes you happy. Don't change to make others like you. Be true to yourself.

Some like cock pics some don't. Some like long essays some like it brief.

There's no right or wrong way.

"Your profile should be what makes you happy. Don't change to make others like you. Be true to yourself.

Some like cock pics some don't. Some like long essays some like it brief.

There's no right or wrong way. "

Thanks Scarlet,

I guess it is too easy to over think things at the begining!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all,

I've recently joined and got round to setting profile basics, photo verified etc.

But what are your best bits of advice for newbies?

Im getting a bit over weight at the moment and was going to cover up the curves, but then I just left it in so Im not trying to fool people, think its the best thing for people to do?

I also included the verification photo, as unflattering as it is, delete?

And how do you prefer descriptions, short and to the point or a real introduction? Getting a good balance can be a hard game to master"

get a better avatar/profile photo that one just looks like a solid black line so isn't really appealing.

ditch the cock shot. and ditch your verification photo because if you ever leave someone can use that to make a fake photo verified account.

Write what your looking for

a bit about yourself, keep it light hearted with a few little lines that a potential messenger can use as an ice breaker to start a message with.

get some better pics.

Thanks Thx,

Thats exactly what Im after, i see what you mean by the solid black line, didnt even notice that.

I may find someone to take some pics as selfies are crap

» Add a new message to this topic