FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to become a sub?? Please help!!

How to become a sub?? Please help!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have always wanted to try being a sub and really like the idea, i even have a sub name Sinderfella which I would love to be called while taking orders.

The thing is im getting about as much intrest as a one legged horse riding the grand national. Im falling before i have began.

My profile does not show about being a sub but have always messaged the intrested person looking for a sub with my intrest.

What should I do?? Lol

Regards Sinderfella

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try going to fetish clubs and meeting people in person.

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

Maybe a certain site devoted to FET and your LIFE will be suited to finding this type of thing

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

Please be careful in expressing what you want. There are many people out there that believe they are doms and in fact are only there to get pleasure out of hurting women. Do as already suggested and find out more information by going to organised events before you really decide if it's for you

Don't do it! It's hard work and can end up breaking your heart and soul.

"Don't do it! It's hard work and can end up breaking your heart and soul."

Guess you've had a similar experience to me

"Don't do it! It's hard work and can end up breaking your heart and soul.

Guess you've had a similar experience to me "

Sounds like it by your response.

"Don't do it! It's hard work and can end up breaking your heart and soul.

Guess you've had a similar experience to me

Sounds like it by your response. "

Mine wasn't physical through pain but mentally controlled me. I have a very close friend that is in the same situation I was and it's only since I I've managed to remove myself that I can see just how much I was manipulated. As for my heart and soul, will never be the same again but I hope I have learned my lesson and learnt it well, as I'm hoping you have too

I have been controlled for ten years living with a woman that has not kissed me in 3 years and has sex once every 3 months. She wears a tracksuit top and insits the covers are over us. She wont do anything other then the same position which is spooning. She cocks her leg up under the duvet and says " hurry up! Slap it about and get it hard, hurry up stick it in and if you dont finishes when i do you can do it yourself" no foreplay and no touching.

Ive been a sub in life so now i wanna be a good sub in sex lol

Xx

"I have been controlled for ten years living with a woman that has not kissed me in 3 years and has sex once every 3 months. She wears a tracksuit top and insits the covers are over us. She wont do anything other then the same position which is spooning. She cocks her leg up under the duvet and says " hurry up! Slap it about and get it hard, hurry up stick it in and if you dont finishes when i do you can do it yourself" no foreplay and no touching.

Xx"

Why are you still with this person? You obviously are not happy?

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"I have been controlled for ten years living with a woman that has not kissed me in 3 years and has sex once every 3 months. She wears a tracksuit top and insits the covers are over us. She wont do anything other then the same position which is spooning. She cocks her leg up under the duvet and says " hurry up! Slap it about and get it hard, hurry up stick it in and if you dont finishes when i do you can do it yourself" no foreplay and no touching.

Xx"

imho You don't become a sub, you either are or your not.

Xx

Why are you still with this person? You obviously are not happy? "

Submission is a need, it's not something you do because 'you're used to it!' Lol

Xx

"

My daughter is my world and want her to grow in a stable family. It took me 4 years to get the courage to join a website like Fab and i want a bit of escape and special time when i can be me and try out things I have always wanted to. Anyway back to being a sub. I dont know if i can do clubs as im worried I will end up the spare prick at a swingers party but anyother ideas would be welcome

"My daughter is my world and want her to grow in a stable family. It took me 4 years to get the courage to join a website like Fab and i want a bit of escape and special time when i can be me and try out things I have always wanted to. Anyway back to being a sub. I dont know if i can do clubs as im worried I will end up the spare prick at a swingers party but anyother ideas would be welcome "

This isn't the site for you. You need to search sites that are specifically D/s, BDSM etc..... There's a few.

Thank you.

Im still open minded and would like to meet people for other more normal meets but still not getting much luck. I just need to keep plugging and until then keep tugging lol

Does anyone know of other good sites and their names? Free ones would be better lol

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Does anyone know of other good sites and their names? Free ones would be better lol "

MrsIdiot told you one

"Does anyone know of other good sites and their names? Free ones would be better lol "

Search FET and LIFE (clue put the two words together into search engine and hey presto!)

It's free and geared towards kinks of all natures.

However.....I am concerned about you trying to learn to be a sub....it's either in you or its not. You can grow on your submissive side and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Mrs

Xx

"

My thoughts exactly...I never became a sub...I always was x

By *oodlezandhisfucktoyCouple  over a year ago

wythenshawe

Like others have said u don't become a sub u either are or your not.

And there's a very big difference been 24/7 sub and a fuck sub.

Sexually I'm very submissive I want to serve and I want to please. Want he wants he gets. But can only do this with some one u trust and no they aren't going take advantage of this.

But I have seen so many peoples lives and relationships ruined buy being totally owned by a dom who is in it for the power trip. I personally could never go 24/7 collared but when it comes to fucking I'm game lol xx

I understand what your trying to say. I really like the idea of being a sub so I must be a sub.

I feel good now "I have come out of the closet and admitted im a Sub" problem is im a non praticing sub lol

Every one has to start somewhere i suppose lol

I understand what your trying to say. I really like the idea of being a sub so I must be a sub.

I feel good now "I have come out of the closet and admitted im a Sub" problem is im a non praticing sub lol

Every one has to start somewhere i suppose lol

you need to hold your breath for hours to be a sub

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"I understand what your trying to say. I really like the idea of being a sub so I must be a sub.

"

I really like the idea of climbing Everest, but that doesn't make me a mountaineer.

"I understand what your trying to say. I really like the idea of being a sub so I must be a sub.

I really like the idea of climbing Everest, but that doesn't make me a mountaineer."

Literally laughed out loud at this!

By *orkieLassCouple  over a year ago

York

Being beaten down emotionally by the person you love does not make you a sub. I wish you well though, OP

And I liked the idea of being a chef but burnt everything so ended up working in a crematorium. Thanks for all the advise though.

"Try going to fetish clubs and meeting people in person."

This

Until you've submitted you don't really know if you are a sub, in my opinion. Some subs try to instruct their Dom/domme; lead from the bottom.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

You are not going to find your answers on a website of any description.

Use the websites to find the places to meet genuine people face to face.

You need to speak to experienced and genuine submissive and Dom/Domme's. You really need to understand what you think you might be and what it is that you actually want.

Also Submission / Dominance are totally different from swinging. If you are trying to figure out wether you want to be a submissive and have a submissive nature talking to a bunch of swingers isn't going to get you the answers you seek.

What you are looking for are munches in your area.

I really like the idea of climbing Everest, but that doesn't make me a mountaineer."

I really wish this logic were true right across the board. As I really like the idea of being absolutely filthy stinking rich.

To the extent that the bog roll holder in my palatial marble bathroom holds pressed together 20 pound notes and that I employ someone full time whose only responsibility is to cut the tops off my boiled eggs when I decide I fancy one.

» Add a new message to this topic