FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > what am i doin wrong??? HELP!!!!!!!!

what am i doin wrong??? HELP!!!!!!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Basically, I am after some feedback as to what I am doing wrong, or what I could be doing better. I always keep myself polite etc, unless someone elses profile suggests that they would like something a little more forward, but I get pretty much no responses. I do appreciate it though when someone responds, even to say no thanks!

I believe in honest as the best policy, and I am not 100% confident in the way I look, but that doesn't mean I am an unconfident person.

So what's wrong? I know that younger men aren't everyone's cup of tea, but am I anyone's cup of tea?

Any response is welcome, positive or negative, that's freedom of speech after all

Thanks all x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hi

Your profile is a bit shouty, plus the legal notice on the bottom would put some off but the rest seems ok.

Any chance of you putting a pic on your profile, it doesn't have to be a face or cock pic ( unless you want them of course) then at least people can see a bit of who is mailing them.

Have you tried a social? /chatrooms and maybe join in a bit more on the forums, people get to know you that way.

Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi

Your profile is a bit shouty, plus the legal notice on the bottom would put some off but the rest seems ok.

Any chance of you putting a pic on your profile, it doesn't have to be a face or cock pic ( unless you want them of course) then at least people can see a bit of who is mailing them.

Have you tried a social? /chatrooms and maybe join in a bit more on the forums, people get to know you that way.

Good luck."

Totally agree with Ruby, found the constant use of 'capital letters' to get your point accross was off putting.

I noticed you have six pictures in your private gallery so maybe you can use one of those to put up to give people some idea of what you look like.

You have clearly stated your interest but you will only find a minority will read them..The chatrooms are a good place to start to get yourself known to others.

Oh by the way am also one of the 55%

thanx guys for the feedback i'll be making the changes as suggested sooooo fingers crossed lol

wud love more feedback

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Exclamation marks and smilies - are you a 13 year old girl?

Have you spoken to your verifiers to ask what they think?

Oh, and the mxeid up wrdos bit - pnioselts.

"Exclamation marks and smilies - are you a 13 year old girl?

Have you spoken to your verifiers to ask what they think?"

lol ok ok point taken

"Oh, and the mxeid up wrdos bit - pnioselts."

how does my profile look now??

"Hi

Good luck."

guys thanx for the feedback really appreciate ur comments and time. i've added sum pics and made a few changes, let me know what u think x

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Exclamation marks and smilies - are you a 13 year old girl?"

I never realised exclamation marks and smilies could only be used by 13 year old girs!!!!!!!!

You learn something new everyday on here!!!!!!!

I think everyone is different. Some like blunt profiles, some dont. I like all the cards on the table, and prefer them to say 'dont like this' or ' big girls not for you then move on' etc. You just have to be honest and eventualy you'l find the right people. Ps . I like smilies ! !

To clarify the smilies - I meant EXCESSIVE use...

Like having them at the end of every sentence

I accept that I've since been outvoted though

Just looked at your profile and I think it's fine now - nice and clear about what you like and don't like with good face pics rather than boring cock pics so good luck on here.

You just need to get some verifications from people you have met in the flesh otherwise it looks like you're a cam/phone sex merchant.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Hi

Good luck.

guys thanx for the feedback really appreciate ur comments and time. i've added sum pics and made a few changes, let me know what u think x "

Great pics......and profile looks a lot less shouty

By *ark1965Man  over a year ago

essex

help plz want 2change my user name but will not let me

Forum Mod

O o O oo

You need to be a site supporter to be able to change your name.

Become a site supporter, then you'll be able to, Julie.

» Add a new message to this topic