FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > we are a couple and find it hard to find another female.

we are a couple and find it hard to find another female.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So. Ive been on this site as a male for a while as my mrs suggested that she wanted to bring another female in to the room amd i wanted to make that happen for her. It seems so hard to find a female that meets the requirements on here as without verifications its hard to get verifications.

We have discussed a club like cupids but we are a little daunted by the idea... Being new and being looked at funny or how to say no without offending anyone if they are not what we are looking for... also im a little specific in that im happy to play with another woman but not a man at this stage... it may be selfish i know but the mrs is ok with this for now...

does anyone have any tips or advice?

who goes to cupids and whats the best times to go.

Our requirements are: younger than us (28) slim to curvy and moderately pretty. Are we asking to much from a club?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Single man hidden profile? There's your problem.

There really is no tips, the ratio is about 100 men to 1 woman, its more down to luck, good luck

Sometimes I despair lol!

"Single man hidden profile? There's your problem. "

Says it all really...!!!

But honestly - if if the OP wants to find another women, then the approach to her needs to come from his Mrs - not from him....

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

^^

This!!

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Single man hidden profile? There's your problem.

^^

This!! "

Vivian, i hid the profile yesterday as i kept getting messages off men "suck?" And it annoyed me... as im sure it annoys a woman when she gets "meet for a fuck"... or at least i could imagine it would a few.

I was hoping the forums might be a bit more helpful so didnt see the point in keeping the profile public...

for your pleasure however. Ive just made it public again.

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

If you are a couple, then ask admin to change your profile to a couples profile.

Get yourself down to a club, no one will look at you differently because you are new. The first time we went we thought we would be pounced on as fresh meat, but were then quite disappointed when hardly anyone spoke to us!

"There really is no tips, the ratio is about 100 men to 1 woman, its more down to luck, good luck "

The ratios are a bit worse than that - I did a search for suitable people local to me (anyone in my age range, and looking for a woman) and I counted the results out of 300... (I was looking for Women & Couples).

6 Women.

13 TV/TS.

27 Couples.

254 Men.

I despair.....

"If you are a couple, then ask admin to change your profile to a couples profile.

Get yourself down to a club, no one will look at you differently because you are new. The first time we went we thought we would be pounced on as fresh meat, but were then quite disappointed when hardly anyone spoke to us! "

I did do... they said create a new account which i havent bothered to do yet... its next on my list

Make a "couples profile" with at least some photos of the BOTH of you, not just her, or just you.

finding a single female to come and meet a couple are far and few between but it does occur from time to time

Get yourselves to some local social meets if going to a club is too embarrassing for you, that way you can get some veri's from people that have met you there

"If you are a couple, then ask admin to change your profile to a couples profile.

Get yourself down to a club, no one will look at you differently because you are new. The first time we went we thought we would be pounced on as fresh meat, but were then quite disappointed when hardly anyone spoke to us!

I did do... they said create a new account which i havent bothered to do yet... its next on my list"

I actually despair!

Make a couples profile and take it from there.

By *apillonNoirWoman  over a year ago

There...

I did do... they said create a new account which i havent bothered to do yet... its next on my list

I actually despair!"

Me too

Cambridge

"There really is no tips, the ratio is about 100 men to 1 woman, its more down to luck, good luck

The ratios are a bit worse than that - I did a search for suitable people local to me (anyone in my age range, and looking for a woman) and I counted the results out of 300... (I was looking for Women & Couples).

6 Women.

13 TV/TS.

27 Couples.

254 Men.

I despair.....

"

But your profile says you are looking for men, women and couples, so that's 287 out of 300, not bad!!!!!

Be open and honest. If you're a couple, then have a couples profile. Single male profiles saying they're part of a couple ring alarm bells for most single fems. Pics of both of you are always good if you're wanting to play in a three. I prefer to chat to the Mrs initially, but that's just me.

Clubs are an option for meeting others. Maybe try and spark up a conversation on here and arrange to meet at a club for a social?

I am a hot blonde 27 year old. Moderately curvy and a tongue like a rattle snake.

Get her to give me a call.

By *ab femWoman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Change your profile to a couples and get site verified to start with

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I did do... they said create a new account which i havent bothered to do yet... its next on my list"

I despair of this. Wish I could get my single profile status back. Different for men ....

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

[Removed by poster at 06/05/15 20:20:02]

I actually despair!"

Me too , wouldn't you create the couple profile before asking the question on a forum ?

[Removed by poster at 06/05/15 20:22:32]

"There really is no tips, the ratio is about 100 men to 1 woman, its more down to luck, good luck

6 Women.

13 TV/TS.

27 Couples.

254 Men.

I despair.....

"

Yes and I checked who wanna meet today and its, 6 women 17 couples, men 106, tv's 9 lol.

People under 28 are quite a small percentage of this site.

Single women under 28 an even smaller percentage.

Bisexual single women under 28 smaller still.

Bisexual single women under 28 who will chat to a guy with a hidden profile who claims to be part of a couple? Non-existant.

Have you thought about opening up your search? For instance looking older as well as younger? Is there any reason for instance that being 30 makes me less fun in bed? I mean, it's only two years older than you...

Cambridge

Who would want to sleep with a 30 year old, they'll be dead soon!

I despair of this. Wish I could get my single profile status back. Different for men .... "

If a profile and veri's state it is a couple then it is clearly a couple's profile.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

I despair of this. Wish I could get my single profile status back. Different for men ....

If a profile and veri's state it is a couple then it is clearly a couple's profile. "

I don't think its this clear cut. I and only I access the profile and arrange single meets from it. Since admin made it a couple profile, people I meet with my bf aren't sure which of the two couple profile we have to verify us on. It gets everything and everyone confused. I have given up trying to get them to change it back, but if I was a single guy pretending to be a couple, it would be a different story.

Go to a couples and single women night

At least you know everyone is their for the same thing

Clubs work we only meet on clubs now

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

OP: Top marks for managing to break the record for the shortest time between opening a profile and posting a "why haven't I got a meet yet?" thread. Don't think anyone has managed a negative time before...

Mr ddc

Maybe spend the time creating the couples account rather than writing about it here ... we would never NEVER even look at a single male account in hope of finding a couple ..youve lost before you even entered the ring

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

[Removed by poster at 07/05/15 05:42:52]

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

I actually despair!

Me too "

Says it all really 'I haven't bothered', sorry but you get out what you put in, and so far I'm seeing lazy, desperate and ignorant.

Single male profile. No pictures. Your partner does not know how she will react? It really is not an attractive proposition.

By *picyminxWoman  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I wouldn't entertain a profile like yours interested in a 3 some , I prefer to talk to the female part of the couple, play with genuine couples not fuck buddy's or friends (I have my own for that) and I'd expect pictures. If a single guy profile contacted me interested in a 3 some. I'd tell him to look elsewhere!

By *CanDoThisAllDayCouple  over a year ago

Telford

To be fair single females are hard to find on here! Lots of them seem to only drift over to the muscle bound ego men, I guess it's better for them that way knowing they can have sex with somebody like that.

That's not all women however, as a lot of girls we chat to don't like that sort of thing. We don't either, muscles and doc packs and the ego that goes with it, ugh... C x

We gave up lol

Says it all really...!!!

But honestly - if if the OP wants to find another women, then the approach to her needs to come from his Mrs - not from him....

"

It's this for me OP, as a sngle woman looking for fun on her own, I wouldn't believe for one second that a man was looking for a lady for his mrs.... in fact this happened to me this week... not a chance.

According to one of my friends, single women are really few & far between on here, bi women particularly (like me!)

Looking at your profile, this is what puts me off -

*no verifications (though that would put me off anyone!)

*total lack of public photos (you don't have to have your faces on)

*the part where you're a single man (though that's been mentioned previously in this thread)

*related to the last one - the profile seems controlled by you, if I'm planning to meet a couple, I'd rather be in contact with the woman, so I know it's not just a guy wanting to play away or pushing their other half into doing something they're not sure of. The woman's input counts more for me.

"I wouldn't entertain a profile like yours interested in a 3 some , I prefer to talk to the female part of the couple, play with genuine couples not fuck buddy's or friends (I have my own for that) and I'd expect pictures. If a single guy profile contacted me interested in a 3 some. I'd tell him to look elsewhere! "

This

Vivian, i hid the profile yesterday as i kept getting messages off men "suck?" And it annoyed me... as im sure it annoys a woman when she gets "meet for a fuck"... or at least i could imagine it would a few.

I was hoping the forums might be a bit more helpful so didnt see the point in keeping the profile public...

for your pleasure however. Ive just made it public again.

"

Block men from inboxing you through privacy settings?

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Try Club Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, very friendly and welcome with members young, old and in between

» Add a new message to this topic