FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > A vagina without manners

A vagina without manners

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst my vagina rather frequently sends out polite invitations to enter the premises and join the party, it has a terrible habit of kicking them out when they take up the offer!

Even before I had children, I've never been able to use tampons etc because as soon as I start to walk they get pushed out. When I've tried Ben Wa balls, the same thing happens. When i'm on top during sex, regardless of the man's size, he'll often slip out. The worst thing is that when I orgasm, my muscles contract so much that I push him out just as I really need him to stay right where he is!

Is my vagina super muscular, super lazy or just plain rude?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Iv had similar experiences.

By *epper123Woman  over a year ago

London

Have absolutely the same thing. Get very tight despite having had three children. When and just after I gush its mad, its on lock down.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I push out men when I come. They need to be really hard to stay in.

Are you putting the tampons in high enough?

I only get the squeezing cocks out when about to cum, fair few guys know about it and know how to stay inside me now, whether i'm on top or they are, they have their techniques that work.

"Are you putting the tampons in high enough?

I only get the squeezing cocks out when about to cum, fair few guys know about it and know how to stay inside me now, whether i'm on top or they are, they have their techniques that work."

Other than holding onto my hips for dear life, what else can they do? X

"Are you putting the tampons in high enough?

I only get the squeezing cocks out when about to cum, fair few guys know about it and know how to stay inside me now, whether i'm on top or they are, they have their techniques that work.

Other than holding onto my hips for dear life, what else can they do? X"

Use their thighs up against your bum if you're on top, tell you to slow down and/or not move and up and down as much, push their pelvis into you when they're on top and let you cum first.

I love the hip grabbing though, did wonder why a lot of guys did that actually and just thought they liked hips or summat lol. Well, seems maybe more guys know what they're doing than i orginally thought.

"Whilst my vagina rather frequently sends out polite invitations to enter the premises and join the party, it has a terrible habit of kicking them out when they take up the offer!

Even before I had children, I've never been able to use tampons etc because as soon as I start to walk they get pushed out. When I've tried Ben Wa balls, the same thing happens. When i'm on top during sex, regardless of the man's size, he'll often slip out. The worst thing is that when I orgasm, my muscles contract so much that I push him out just as I really need him to stay right where he is!

Is my vagina super muscular, super lazy or just plain rude?!"

That's a challenge! I'd ram it in as deep as I could, grab your ass and force you down on me, then again, my cocks very arrogant rude and selfish

Haha, the behaviour of our nether regions hopefully does not reflect our own behaviour. They are a law unto themselves!

I often push out when i cum .. its involuntary but we have practised plenty and its not a problem ... if i focus on staying down so to speak i can but my mind tends to drift

I was with the same woman for 12 years and she never orgasmed...so never experienced an orgasming woman (yup, maybe im crap) so cant help there...

But never experienced 'push out' any other time than when i was born :-S

Never used tampons or those ball thingies,but I do push men out sometimes when I come. They don't knock politely to come back in either

I push him out often when I cum.... Think its normal

but dunno about tampons cos i Cant use tampons anyway.... Think its cos my insides are tilted ??

"Whilst my vagina rather frequently sends out polite invitations to enter the premises and join the party, it has a terrible habit of kicking them out when they take up the offer!

Is my vagina super muscular, super lazy or just plain rude?!"

If your on top try going back and forth instead of up and down when your about to cum and have the guy lift his legs so that they're just behind your bum instead of flat on the bed

By *aisy2012Couple  over a year ago

everywhere

Sexy is the same. Still pushes me out occasionally when she comes but I've learned to expect it & can usually counter it. Not just with me either. Happens with more lavishly proportioned guys than me.

"I was with the same woman for 12 years and she never orgasmed...so never experienced an orgasming woman (yup, maybe im crap) so cant help there..."

Dude... Go read a book or something. Educate yourself. It's not that difficult, damn. Poor woman.

"I push out men when I come. They need to be really hard to stay in."

I have super tight pussy too x

Guys get cramp in their fingers as it squeezes so tight ha ha

"I push him out often when I cum.... Think its normal

but dunno about tampons cos i Cant use tampons anyway.... Think its cos my insides are tilted ?? "

I have a tilted cervix ..never any problems with tampons ..mind you i hate the alternative ..used tampons after childbirth as well ..tmi maybe

"I was with the same woman for 12 years and she never orgasmed...so never experienced an orgasming woman (yup, maybe im crap) so cant help there...

Dude... Go read a book or something. Educate yourself. It's not that difficult, damn. Poor woman."

Pepper says it's not about the man its about the woman and where she is in her journey. Had only recently been in a place where she could cum in the presence of a man and it took the the right time and place to cum and gush. No stopping it now though. Pepper and black cop currently in the tesco car park.

"I push him out often when I cum.... Think its normal

but dunno about tampons cos i Cant use tampons anyway.... Think its cos my insides are tilted ??

I have a tilted cervix ..never any problems with tampons ..mind you i hate the alternative ..used tampons after childbirth as well ..tmi maybe "

Same here...some tampons are okay...but can push some out if I contract my muscles in quick sequence.....good at making guys cum quickly though xx

"I was with the same woman for 12 years and she never orgasmed...so never experienced an orgasming woman (yup, maybe im crap) so cant help there...

Dude... Go read a book or something. Educate yourself. It's not that difficult, damn. Poor woman."

Wow, you must have trained for years to become an expert in making gigantic assumptions based on virtually no facts at all. We are sure you'll have a huge line of people queuing up to get help with a whole range of issues. Franky, we can't believe professionals spend so long getting qualified when all they had to do was jump to barley formed conclusions like you. You don't vote UKIP, do you ?

Lol

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Wokingish

You might need to do some pelvic floor exercises, you might have a prolapse. See a sympathetic gp about it.

I have a designer vagina. A lovely gynaecologist tightened me up when he was doing another procedure "down there". It's pepped up my sex life no end!

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

I cannot use a tampon to save my life, I just can't get it in the right place. Can't physically get any higher

She probably was having orgasms, just not with him

"You might need to do some pelvic floor exercises, you might have a prolapse. See a sympathetic gp about it.

I have a designer vagina. A lovely gynaecologist tightened me up when he was doing another procedure "down there". It's pepped up my sex life no end! "

Thanks for the info pink, this did cross my mind but figured when I've been examined by the gynaecologist they would have spotted it? X

By *inkxRabbitWoman  over a year ago

Wokingish

No harm checking.

I've got a mid pelvic floor prolapse at the moment. I didn't even know there was a mid pelvic floor lol. I've refused to have it repaired. My poor pelvic organs have had an awful lot of trauma and surgery in that area is unbelievably unpleasant.

The things we women suffer.

I must have a strange vagina, I tend to suck them in, not push them out when I reach that heavenly state of well being......

» Add a new message to this topic