FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advise needed plzzzzz

Advise needed plzzzzz

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thats for visiting this post. Being a member on here for over 6 years without a meet is frustrating...I only now ever meet in swinging clubs. I would love if anyone could post adviae about my profile since I am 100% genuine as a single guy on here. Xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well in those 6 years have you ever considered changing things to improve your chances?

By *ngeluk69Woman  over a year ago

Near enough

"Thats for visiting this post. Being a member on here for over 6 years without a meet is frustrating...I only now ever meet in swinging clubs. I would love if anyone could post adviae about my profile since I am 100% genuine as a single guy on here. Xxxx"

Well your profile is only 10 months old, so are you one of these that stomps their feet, quits then re joins and moans about the lack of meets

"Thats for visiting this post. Being a member on here for over 6 years without a meet is frustrating...I only now ever meet in swinging clubs. I would love if anyone could post adviae about my profile since I am 100% genuine as a single guy on here. Xxxx"

Some verifications might help you.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yes its true I did quit twice before that, but then joined back a short time after. I almost had meets at the time, but turned out to be timewasters (females and couples), so its not just men who are like this!!!

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

There are dozens of advice threads in the archivds all offering the same generic advice, my advice read those. Have fun

I've found that women love chocolate. So, instead of having a picture of your dick out perhaps you could place a Toffee Crisp wrapper around your cock to entice them? Or if you're a larger gentleman Curly Wurly.

For the smaller penis, I'd suggest Milky Way.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"For the smaller penis, I'd suggest Milky Way. "

Fun size

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

"I've found that women love chocolate. So, instead of having a picture of your dick out perhaps you could place a Toffee Crisp wrapper around your cock to entice them? Or if you're a larger gentleman Curly Wurly.

For the smaller penis, I'd suggest Milky Way. "

Hahahahaha

Pics look pretty camp and all about your cock. Get some better ones.

Your profile reads very much like your trying to be everything to everyone.

Be honest about what you like and dislike what you want to do and experience then people who match that see it and you get to talking.

As it is this place is like a shop for women now they know what they're after do you think they go and get the product that says on the packet what's in it or do you think they pick the mystery can that days "please ask a member of staff for the contents".

» Add a new message to this topic