FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Wasters!

Wasters!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi, been here a while now and dont understand some people, they msg you then dont get back to u, or you msg them and they dnt evan send a reply, a reply would be nice atleast you no then

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi, been here a while now and dont understand some people, they msg you then dont get back to u, or you msg them and they dnt evan send a reply, a reply would be nice atleast you no then"

It can be disheartening but as a general rule if somebody doesn't respond to our message within a week we take it as a no. We also have a line in our profile that asks people to take no reply as a polite no thank you.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi, been here a while now and dont understand some people, they msg you then dont get back to u, or you msg them and they dnt evan send a reply, a reply would be nice atleast you no then"

Well you look very nice! ok profile,just unlucky I guess

Taken from the site FAQ:

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you should assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

Thats right, atleast people know then, but what annoys me is when they msg you, and wink so you reply then nothing!

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I reply if someone has read my profile but otherwise I delete.It may be that conversation naturally dries up,it can happen on here or life gets in the way.

Take no reply as a not interested

So why msg me in the first place!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"

It can be disheartening but as a general rule if somebody doesn't respond to our message within a week we take it as a no. We also have a line in our profile that asks people to take no reply as a polite no thank you. "

A week?! That's a bit quick, I leave it a year, then send a follow up

"So why msg me in the first place! "

Because they might have liked what they saw to begin with then they changed their minds. Simples.

Why get so wound up about it. It's trivial.

"Thats right, atleast people know then, but what annoys me is when they msg you, and wink so you reply then nothing!"

We have had this too - just have to shake it off, their loss - We certainly wouldn't ignore you, you're yummy

"

It can be disheartening but as a general rule if somebody doesn't respond to our message within a week we take it as a no. We also have a line in our profile that asks people to take no reply as a polite no thank you.

A week?! That's a bit quick, I leave it a year, then send a follow up "

??? I thought you simply supposed to 1000s of messages to 1 person until they respond and if they block you just another profile that's what some guy keeps doing to me haha

"

??? I thought you simply supposed to 1000s of messages to 1 person until they respond and if they block you just another profile that's what some guy keeps doing to me haha "

P. S that's not what I actually do

"

??? I thought you simply supposed to 1000s of messages to 1 person until they respond and if they block you just another profile that's what some guy keeps doing to me haha

P. S that's not what I actually do "

Course it's not

"Thats right, atleast people know then, but what annoys me is when they msg you, and wink so you reply then nothing!

We have had this too - just have to shake it off, their loss - We certainly wouldn't ignore you, you're yummy "

I love the.. their loss. Doubt they think that otherwise they would of replyed lol

I've had many a meet from that dont reply in the first case...sometimes its all about timing..unless they really say NO thanks...

I've ended up meeting people in parties etc that never replied to messages, and then after meeting they have..

sometimes, people even miss a message

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"

we're just so impulsive

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"So why msg me in the first place! "

No idea but it happens to us a fair bit. They (often couples not just single men)message saying "blah blah, nice profile, blah, stunning, rhubarb, rhubarb, meet?"

we respond in a similar vein only to be met with radio silence .

I just take another large slice of Victoria sponge and move along

"So why msg me in the first place!

No idea but it happens to us a fair bit. They (often couples not just single men)message saying "blah blah, nice profile, blah, stunning, rhubarb, rhubarb, meet?"

I just take another large slice of Victoria sponge and move along "

Save us a bit

"I've had many a meet from that dont reply in the first case...sometimes its all about timing..unless they really say NO thanks...

I've ended up meeting people in parties etc that never replied to messages, and then after meeting they have..

sometimes, people even miss a message"

Too true!!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Save us a bit "

ok but you'll have to hurry I'll give the cake forks a polish

Did someone say cake?????????

"Thats right, atleast people know then, but what annoys me is when they msg you, and wink so you reply then nothing!

We have had this too - just have to shake it off, their loss - We certainly wouldn't ignore you, you're yummy

I love the.. their loss. Doubt they think that otherwise they would of replyed lol"

Very true - didn't think of that doh! Think will keep gob shut in future

Save us a bit

ok but you'll have to hurry I'll give the cake forks a polish "

And coffee ? please

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Save us a bit

And coffee ? please "

so that's six of us so far. I'll get the 8 cup cafetiere out and grind some more beans.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Did someone say cake?????????"

I am oft to be heard whispering that word

Save us a bit

And coffee ? please

so that's six of us so far. I'll get the 8 cup cafetiere out and grind some more beans. "

Shall we bring something ...spare batteries toys ...upps I (f) mean coffee and more cake

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Save us a bit

And coffee ? please

so that's six of us so far. I'll get the 8 cup cafetiere out and grind some more beans.

Shall we bring something ...spare batteries toys ...upps I (f) mean coffee and more cake "

I have cake and coffee, spare batteries are never wasted

Save us a bit

And coffee ? please

Shall we bring something ...spare batteries toys ...upps I (f) mean coffee and more cake

I have cake and coffee, spare batteries are never wasted "

Okay two multi packs of AAA batteries are in hand bag When does the "coffee party" start

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Save us a bit

And coffee ? please

Okay two multi packs of AAA batteries are in hand bag When does the "coffee party" start "

as soon as the first beans are ground

Save us a bit

And coffee ? please

Okay two multi packs of AAA batteries are in hand bag When does the "coffee party" start

as soon as the first beans are ground "

Sends multi invite to all on this thread Do we need to bring anything else ?? Have a cupids couch

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Save us a bit

And coffee ? please

as soon as the first beans are ground

Sends multi invite to all on this thread Do we need to bring anything else ?? Have a cupids couch"

we have plenty of BDSM equipment but anything to add would be nice and if more than about 60 are going to turn up maybe a marquee

By *amparaWoman  over a year ago

biggleswade

i myself respond to every message that is sent no matter how long it takes even if it's just a not my type, manners cost jack shit at the end of the day

Mention cake on your profile, i lost track of this topic after seeing it mentioned.

"Mention cake on your profile, i lost track of this topic after seeing it mentioned."

Thread?

Topic?

Discussion?

Apologies, I'm still trying to get to Eastbourne before all the cake dissapears.........

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Mention cake on your profile, i lost track of this topic after seeing it mentioned.

Thread?

Topic?

Discussion?

Apologies, I'm still trying to get to Eastbourne before all the cake dissapears........."

Eastbourne will NEVER run out of cake

"Thats right, atleast people know then, but what annoys me is when they msg you, and wink so you reply then nothing!"

Depends on your timing say they message you 8pm. You see it at day 9pm but they're already of line and you reply now they don't come back online till say 9am between your message arriving in their inbox and them checking it dozens of other messages could have landed and because fabs for some unknown reason doesn't let you scroll through your messages means that unless they choose to read or individual delete all the messages after yours till it comes back to the front page your message is now hidden and gone in till they do thier next bulk delete.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Because they might have liked what they saw to begin with then they changed their minds. Simples.

Why get so wound up about it. It's trivial."

Maybe they messaged because they thought they'd be interested - and then something in your response changed their mind?

At the point they got in touch all they had to go on was your profile.

Your response may have altered their opinion and made them decide they're no longer interested - at which point they decided not to engage in conversation anymore.

An initial message is just that. It doesn't guarantee ongoing conversation and not everyone will let you know they've changed their mind.

Move on to the next contact.

A

"Mention cake on your profile, i lost track of this topic after seeing it mentioned.

Thread?

Topic?

Discussion?

Apologies, I'm still trying to get to Eastbourne before all the cake dissapears........."

I left ages ago. Went to the land of cake. Not saying where it is coz it's all mine.

Why get so wound up about it. It's trivial.

Maybe they messaged because they thought they'd be interested - and then something in your response changed their mind?

At the point they got in touch all they had to go on was your profile.

Your response may have altered their opinion and made them decide they're no longer interested - at which point they decided not to engage in conversation anymore.

An initial message is just that. It doesn't guarantee ongoing conversation and not everyone will let you know they've changed their mind.

Move on to the next contact.

A"

or the husband was secretly bi and then deleted the messages

By *avindaWoman  over a year ago

North Wales

Thread?

Topic?

Discussion?

Apologies, I'm still trying to get to Eastbourne before all the cake dissapears.........

I left ages ago. Went to the land of cake. Not saying where it is coz it's all mine."

What, not even any crumbs, boo hoo

Thread?

Topic?

Discussion?

I left ages ago. Went to the land of cake. Not saying where it is coz it's all mine.

What, not even any crumbs, boo hoo "

I will enquire if there is a land of crumbs. I'm sure there is, possibly it has sprinkles too.

Thread?

Topic?

Discussion?

Eastbourne will NEVER run out of cake "

no one around at 2am..we arrived with the batteries

Hi might be an idea to put a sarcastic comment on ur profile mate i had same problem its manners at end of day and only takes a second

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thread?

Topic?

Discussion?

no one around at 2am..we arrived with the batteries"

We were all in the marquee with cake

No offence o p but grow up fella its not end of world.

Thread?

Topic?

Discussion?

We were all in the marquee with cake "

Oh you mean that big 300 persons marque with the 4 hot tubs ... Sighs the guys at gates didn't let us in... said we hadn't enough batteries

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We always answer any messages that we receive...if someone has made the effort to write to us, the least we can do is acknowledge that.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thread?

Topic?

Discussion?

We were all in the marquee with cake

Oh you mean that big 300 persons marque with the 4 hot tubs ... Sighs the guys at gates didn't let us in... said we hadn't enough batteries"

Thread?

Topic?

Discussion?

Eastbourne will NEVER run out of cake "

Good to hear.

Is Eastbourne the cake capital of the UK?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thread?

Topic?

Discussion?

Good to hear.

Is Eastbourne the cake capital of the UK? "

Yes because all the pensioners can eat it without their teeth in . It's not known as God's waiting room for nothing.

"

Lol still waiting for your reply

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Hi, been here a while now and dont understand some people, they msg you then dont get back to u, or you msg them and they dnt evan send a reply, a reply would be nice atleast you no then

i myself respond to every message that is sent no matter how long it takes even if it's just a not my type, manners cost jack shit at the end of the day"

Some people actually have a life!

» Add a new message to this topic