FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What makes a good profile

What makes a good profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hie guys just on here because I am a newbie ? and I really want to know what makes a good attractive profile! I know it's different for everyone but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Those cock pics with your pants around your ankles make for really terrible profile pics for starters.

Be original.... clever sexy and witty

[Removed by poster at 07/05/15 20:42:12]

"Be original.... clever sexy and witty "

That's some great advice right there , but being charming and witty is kinda hard because there is no one standing right in front of me lol

That's the first time I've ever read the phrase 'multi faceted lover'. I shall endeavour to use in a conversation

Think carefully about how you want to portray yourself. Choose your pics because you like them and try to be a little imaginative - don't try to please everyone and be true to yourself......and don't listen to me as I know nothing 0

Good luck x

We think that to make a good profile - it should be clear with a selection of clear pics !! Nothing too long as people get bored and don't read it all most of the time anyway !

You should be honest and the pictures should be new - not 10 years old where they can mislead people !!

Not everyone wants cock shots all the time either - it's nice to see varied pics ( that's our preference anyway and we don't seem to ave any problems with our profile )

Good luck and happy swinging ))

I am original. I say I like haribos on mine lol

"That's the first time I've ever read the phrase 'multi faceted lover'. I shall endeavour to use in a conversation "

May the force be with you lol

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

Pants round the ankles....what's wrong with you men, do you actually think a woman would find that attractive?

"Pants round the ankles....what's wrong with you men, do you actually think a woman would find that attractive? "

Ok I get that remember I said I am new this is not like dating it's totally different , what do you suggest ?

[Removed by poster at 07/05/15 23:01:42]

"Pants round the ankles....what's wrong with you men, do you actually think a woman would find that attractive?

Ok I get that remember I said I am new this is not like dating it's totally different , what do you suggest ? "

You have your trousers round your ankles for dating sites??

"Pants round the ankles....what's wrong with you men, do you actually think a woman would find that attractive?

Ok I get that remember I said I am new this is not like dating it's totally different , what do you suggest ? "

Ditch the cock pic for an avatar it's a instant delete from a lot of people.

One or two cock pics (for poses see top fabbed mens pics) the rest clear body and face helps a lot ( post gym pump always seems to go down well too).

For profile text say what you want what you like and add in a bit of humour and non sexual things people can use as ice breakers

Ditch the cock pics (110%)

» Add a new message to this topic