FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Question to all ladies

Question to all ladies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do nice guys finish last ladies if like your opinion on this please.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

In what context?

No. Had my best meets with nice guys. I like being respected and guys being polite from the off.

I don't like the manipulative guys on here who try to get their own way but are snidey about it. You gotta figure out who is snidey though and how they work before you know which guys really are nice and which guys are pretending to be.

Thanks just seems I can never find a woman to talk too and meet because I'm either a nice guy or just never given the chance

No they don't, but lazy guys do.

Honest question here dude if you were a woman would you message your profile

Just looked at your profile. You're a bit young as well so might struggle to get any interest because of that. You could try and have some banter in the cougar topics when they're in the forums?

I don't think you're profile is too bad, at least it's not off putting but yeah there's not much on that either. I go for the pics anyway so idk what words you put on it anyway.

Thankyou

That profile you could only get away with if you were a single fem. Says nothing at all really.

Well I am totally new to this still so I don't really know what to put plus I can't really write myself up like an Adonis as I don't really like to brag

You're welcome. I'm off to sleep, can't even type proper any more, put anyway twice in that last message lol. Looks like people will give you advice, or you could look in the Advice forum and check out other similar topics for advice.

"Well I am totally new to this still so I don't really know what to put plus I can't really write myself up like an Adonis as I don't really like to brag"

Your profile is your shop window. You need to sell your personality and what you bring to the table. Don't need to come across as an adonis. Still think my own profile sucks if I'm honest. I read it back to myself and it doesn't flow. But it does give people a little about me whereas yours doesn't currently.

Nice guys don't finish last at all

We all like a nice guy now and then, breaks up the monotony of the bad boys *yawn*

You have to kiss a lot of snails to find your princess. Keep trying Hun x

"Nice guys don't finish last at all

We all like a nice guy now and then, breaks up the monotony of the bad boys *yawn*

You have to kiss a lot of snails to find your princess. Keep trying Hun x"

Thankyou miss Ellie

Least it's now longer than a sentence lol

ladies please be brutally honest !!! AS SOME OF YOU GUYS NEED LESSONS

Ok here is a question based at mainly the ladies, (And be brutally honest PLEASE !!) How many of you ladies when on a meet and deeply in the middle of things, With another guy, are left feeling frustrated and like you need that little bit more just to make you cum properly and as your used to, yes it's amazing, exciting, Stimulating, different and fun, but it just does not tick all your boxes for you sexually ?? Yet the other woman is screaming and writhing in total ectacy as your man brings her to dizzy new heights of sexual pleasure, that your used to receiving of him normally, and not getting with the Present Man who your in this meet with now ??? I have grown to accept a certain standard with my husband, that ticks my boxes perfectly, and satisfies my wildest desires, and multiple times too, lol !! But there are occasional times on meets that the guys leave me feeling still in need, and it's annoying knowing that their partner is experiencing what I should be, but unfortunately not whilst in their mans hands.

By *ragon n julesCouple  over a year ago

nr swadlincote

"ladies please be brutally honest !!! AS SOME OF YOU GUYS NEED LESSONS

Ok here is a question based at mainly the ladies, (And be brutally honest PLEASE !!) How many of you ladies when on a meet and deeply in the middle of things, With another guy, are left feeling frustrated and like you need that little bit more just to make you cum properly and as your used to, yes it's amazing, exciting, Stimulating, different and fun, but it just does not tick all your boxes for you sexually ?? Yet the other woman is screaming and writhing in total ectacy as your man brings her to dizzy new heights of sexual pleasure, that your used to receiving of him normally, and not getting with the Present Man who your in this meet with now ??? I have grown to accept a certain standard with my husband, that ticks my boxes perfectly, and satisfies my wildest desires, and multiple times too, lol !! But there are occasional times on meets that the guys leave me feeling still in need, and it's annoying knowing that their partner is experiencing what I should be, but unfortunately not whilst in their mans hands."

Fairly often .. but then i just have jules after .. and all is good .

I like nice guys myself. Polite, charming, courteous. It all goes in your favour with me. Who wants to date a prick lol.

Always,minimum of 3 times for me??

By *allipygousMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Nice" often equates to boring. That may be where the true problem lies, and no amount of advise can change what you fundamentality are.

"ladies please be brutally honest !!! AS SOME OF YOU GUYS NEED LESSONS

Ok here is a question based at mainly the ladies, (And be brutally honest PLEASE !!) How many of you ladies when on a meet and deeply in the middle of things, With another guy, are left feeling frustrated and like you need that little bit more just to make you cum properly and as your used to, yes it's amazing, exciting, Stimulating, different and fun, but it just does not tick all your boxes for you sexually ?? Yet the other woman is screaming and writhing in total ectacy as your man brings her to dizzy new heights of sexual pleasure, that your used to receiving of him normally, and not getting with the Present Man who your in this meet with now ??? I have grown to accept a certain standard with my husband, that ticks my boxes perfectly, and satisfies my wildest desires, and multiple times too, lol !! But there are occasional times on meets that the guys leave me feeling still in need, and it's annoying knowing that their partner is experiencing what I should be, but unfortunately not whilst in their mans hands."

Nice to see its not just the single males who make the "Omg how awesome am I but i'm going to tey and phrase it as a negative"

I'm waiting for the "is it wrong that I make women orgasm none stop for hours on end simply by waving my bell end at them" thread.

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

""Nice" often equates to boring. That may be where the true problem lies, and no amount of advice can change what you fundamentality are."

Agreed there is such a thing as too nice.

Flirting/banter comes from being cheeky and not patronising, treating a woman as equal rather than thinking she has low self esteem so needs it building.

If you're being nice because you expect it to get you somewhere..... You're not being nice.

» Add a new message to this topic