FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Verifications / trust

Verifications / trust

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do a lot of you ignore people with no verification as far as meeting goes it seems to be a stumbling block to get that first one in. Honest opinions please and clubs are not my thing. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I don't think it's lack of verifications that are your stumbling block.

By *onyneMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

It takes time to get to know people and then look to arrange a meet...I guess there are various people around who post 'want to meet right now' statuses, but aside from that you need to bide your time, get to know people, and be nice...

Good luck

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Do a lot of you ignore people with no verification as far as meeting goes it seems to be a stumbling block to get that first one in. Honest opinions please and clubs are not my thing. Thanks"

We've met people with no verifications many of who have gone on to receive lots more .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've met someone with no verifications. ..they aren't the be all and end all...but then i spend a long time chatting before meeting so i trust my own judgement with people. Many don't and like to have that confirmation from others.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have met guys who aren't verified. Wouldn't ignore someone without veris if i really liked them.

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

As a single woman I do prefer to meet people that have verifications for a safety aspect but I'm certainly not put off by new people that haven't got them. If an individual hasn't got a veri and been on site for over a year, then I will not meet them. It is not difficult to receive a variation from social meets or cam if they really wanted one.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I think most mens problems on here stem from their expectations and the lack of understanding about the importance of having a decent profile!

Make an effort, let the reader actually get to know you a bit just from your profile alone. Entice them, make them want to get to know you.

Well that is what I expect, not a two line profile that leaves the reader guessing, or the one's that think 'anything you want to know just ask' I'm on her for pleasure, I don't want to have to do the Spanish inquisition.

So as always with me is effort in = reward.

The lack of verifications is not a hindrance, you'll find it's the profile owner.

» Add a new message to this topic