FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > help!!!

help!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok before you all say it's Cus we have no pics up its because they have been stollen and used on another profile already!! Yes reported, but we do have a selection, clothed, naked and fucking filthy. My question is why can't we find couples round our age to meet, we have talked to loads and exchanged details they they just disappear, or we doing something wrong or is it our profile? Advice please, and remember we have feelings lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It can only be because the female is so young .

Love your profile . It details many of the scenarios we have been enjoying for a few years .

Good luck guys

Oh and we search 18 t 35 in our age range, so it's not like we're only after a small age demographic. It's just we have had 4 Defo interested parties and all have dried up only one was not verifield so not putting it down to timewasters or fakes. R we really that bad???

Surly it can't be my age, I'm not far off 19, don't have temper tantrums, can stay up past 11 and stopped taking my comfort blanket to meets ages ago!!!

By *hristine and MarieCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Somewhere north of Spalding

For me the female is far too young, also feel you're very specific about what you want but don't really talk about what is on offer (other than a very young woman). Swinging is give and take, or it should be.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Surly it can't be my age, I'm not far off 19, don't have temper tantrums, can stay up past 11 and stopped taking my comfort blanket to meets ages ago!!!"

It probably is at least in part your age. You won't want to hear this but 19 is very young still and some people might be concerned about that.

Youth isn't a crime and there's not a lot you can do about it so all I can suggest some patience and possibly put the upper case parts of your profile in lower case.

It wouldn't hurt to put a couple of clothed, body only shots in your gallery either.

Good luck.

By *ndykinkyMan  over a year ago

STOKE-ON-TRENT

Try a Club Atlantis Evolution in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent, very friendly and welcoming

Why does the upper case come across all shouty? I know I'm one of the younger peeps on here and as a couple we fall into that bracket but we ain't kids and don't expect to listen to funky house and watch x factor while playing! We r fun to be up for a laugh and we don't freak out at meets, but thanks for the tips sexy lips x

Oh and concerned how??? Like I've been trafficked or something??

We put our main reason for being in here...but also say we do mmf mfmf ffm meets we also but also say we r a full swap couple so with being vulgar and using naughty words people can fuck the shut out of us!! Don't get that bit, but points all taken with thanks oh and we r looming for younger couples so should age matter???? Big point that

"It can only be because the female is so young .

Love your profile . It details many of the scenarios we have been enjoying for a few years .

Good luck guys "

Speaking of young we tried to mail you and guess what happened???? Lol

By *tmmCouple  over a year ago

harlow

To be fair we struggle as a couple and I know for us that's definitely an age thing lol

But I would say that a lot of the problem is not necessarily you and your profile but the fact that there are a lot of dreamers and time wasters on here as well couples that are insecure, especially in the age range you are looking for.

We find that for every 100's of messages we send/receive only a handful will return in a meet.

Disclaimer: I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush - we've had some great meets with males, couples and tvs no unicorn yet though

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Oh and concerned how??? Like I've been trafficked or something?? "

No. Don't take this the wrong way or think that I'm being patronising but for me a huge concern would be regret on your part. I did a lot of things at your age that in many ways I wish I hadn't done, personally I wouldn't want you to look back with regret on something and for me to be part of that memory. Also there's the question of influence and coercion, I'm not suggesting this is happening to you or that you don't know your own mind but if I was a 35 year old man that would worry me too.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Surly it can't be my age, I'm not far off 19, don't have temper tantrums, can stay up past 11 and stopped taking my comfort blanket to meets ages ago!!!"

I am not a couple, only a guy and much much older than you two; but that is ths best response comment on a forum post i have ever read.

(although i am worried what you did with the blanket before you left it at home - JOKING ffs) !

I did once meet a 19 year old lady at a club and when she gave me a verification i had a few emails calling me a peado (they were blocked and reported)

So i can understand why some people are wary, but dont let that stop you doing what you want

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Why does the upper case come across all shouty? I know I'm one of the younger peeps on here and as a couple we fall into that bracket but we ain't kids and don't expect to listen to funky house and watch x factor while playing! We r fun to be up for a laugh and we don't freak out at meets, but thanks for the tips sexy lips x"

It comes across shouts to me but I'm one of the older ones on here

ditch the big sections of capsloc, most people just glaze over and ignore blocks of text in capitols.

By *ovetolickpussy69Man  over a year ago

south east

Agree on the caps lock, no need to emphasise what's been written...also the male half wanting to..and I quote "watch you beast another woman" sounds a little odd to me, just my opinion...good luck

"To be fair we struggle as a couple and I know for us that's definitely an age thing lol

But I would say that a lot of the problem is not necessarily you and your profile but the fact that there are a lot of dreamers and time wasters on here as well couples that are insecure, especially in the age range you are looking for.

We find that for every 100's of messages we send/receive only a handful will return in a meet.

Disclaimer: I'm not tarring everyone with the same brush - we've had some great meets with males, couples and tvs no unicorn yet though "

Thanks, now back in your cage u saucy minx x

"Agree on the caps lock, no need to emphasise what's been written...also the male half wanting to..and I quote "watch you beast another woman" sounds a little odd to me, just my opinion...good luck"

Ahh that's actually me (fem) wanting to see my bf with another woman, I guess beast is a yoof term, showing my age, or lack of it I guess

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Agree on the caps lock, no need to emphasise what's been written...also the male half wanting to..and I quote "watch you beast another woman" sounds a little odd to me, just my opinion...good luck

Ahh that's actually me (fem) wanting to see my bf with another woman, I guess beast is a yoof term, showing my age, or lack of it I guess "

I don't think showing your age is a problem to be honest. My age must be obvious in the words and references I use there's no helping it.

By *tmmCouple  over a year ago

harlow

Lol yes Miss

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

Hi guys, you have only been on here a few weeks, it will take you time to find your feet on here.

Having some pics on here will definitely help. Even if they are just vanilla pics with blurred faces.

Getting verified will also help. Try a club if you are struggling on here. People will probably not worry about your age once they have met you. Good luck

By *limaxinnylonCouple  over a year ago

CHESTER

Evening to you both .... I have read your profile and to be honest the only thing I would say is lack of photos or verifications puts people off as they automatically think that it's a single guy playing at a couples profile. Your ages are not a put off to me as I was very sexually active as a teen so understand other teens would be the same !!! I think with a couple of photos (not graphic if you are worried about pic hunter's) would assist and getting a verification also and early on girl to girl chat always helps. Your descriptive of what you want is great

Just remember though .... being young whippersnappers sometimes reminds people they are no longer that young and jealousy may be a bit of it !!!

Hope it all goes better for you .... am sure it will as you both sound like you know exactly what you want !!! Stick with it and have some horny horny times

Jayne ..... of jayne and jon

xxx

"It can only be because the female is so young .

Good luck guys "

I was 18 when I joined, 19 now and have never been short of offers from men, women or couples :/

You say your ages shouldn't be an issue but your responses to some on here have been a bit immature? That's just from what I'm reading here

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

It would totally about age for us. Having children around your ages would make us think about how emotionally experienced one can be at that age. Mot our thing at all. Too much other fun to have at that age. Only my opinion.

"Oh and we search 18 t 35 in our age range, so it's not like we're only after a small age demographic. It's just we have had 4 Defo interested parties and all have dried up only one was not verifield so not putting it down to timewasters or fakes. R we really that bad???"

Actually you have 18 - 99 on your profile

"Evening to you both .... I have read your profile and to be honest the only thing I would say is lack of photos or verifications puts people off as they automatically think that it's a single guy playing at a couples profile. Your ages are not a put off to me as I was very sexually active as a teen so understand other teens would be the same !!! I think with a couple of photos (not graphic if you are worried about pic hunter's) would assist and getting a verification also and early on girl to girl chat always helps. Your descriptive of what you want is great

Just remember though .... being young whippersnappers sometimes reminds people they are no longer that young and jealousy may be a bit of it !!!

Hope it all goes better for you .... am sure it will as you both sound like you know exactly what you want !!! Stick with it and have some horny horny times

Jayne ..... of jayne and jon

xxx"

Thanks guys we r verified but chose t nit have a list of Who with have met, that's just us. And we always try for early chat in phone with all parties but this isvwhere it breaks down or dries up!

By *mallteaserWoman  over a year ago

Central

Lovely profile xx

By *he Hobbit And MeCouple  over a year ago

southampton

Have to be careful at such a young age but maybe you should spend the time while your young to enjoy and explore each other, we are in our mid 40`s now and have many good years of sex with each other and now we just wanted to take our pleasures to a higher level, maybe you two could go to a club/party and just be sexy with each other and enjoy the moment

By *randMrs HitmanCouple  over a year ago

Oldham

The worst thing to do is to start thinking there's something wrong with you, your a very young couple so maybe that's the problem ? But even experienced swingers get this problem, there are lots of timewasters or people who bottle it ! Don't take it as personal when your let down xx

If this was a single guy asking for help...Christ world war 3 would have broke out by now.

Hi, I'd fall into your age bracket, though my OH wouldn't, but I think age would be a major factor for us. You are closer in age to my eldest child so that would make us feel uncomfortable and I have Neices and Nephews your age so I really don't think we'd try to connect with such a young couple across a website, rightly or wrongly we'd assume that there would be little common interest as it's not all about sex for us.

A club scenario may differ as people don't walk around with their ages on them, so people are more likely to go on how they connect with you in person and age wouldn't be such a factor.

My advice would be try a search click on the box of people that want your age range. Or look for a wider age range,

I would also look further afield from where you live. It does take time.

» Add a new message to this topic