FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pressurising

Pressurising

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi ev1

My wife has cucked me 3 times with black guys, but I feel 2 times was to keep me happy. I've been asking her to do it again but more full time, and we have been play rolling in bed about it again, I've told her to start sorting it herself instead of me doing it on here, but I can't help myself to chat to ppl or look at black men profiles for her to look at, but she says I'm pressurising her too

Much and it's started to put her off I think .

How should I go about it without putting that pressure on her?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Simple, ask her if she wants to do it. If she says no then drop it. Pressurising her will end badly

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Dont do it unless she wants to. Sounds like its your thing rather than hers. Personally, I would leave it.

Apologise to her for making her feel pressurised. Ask her what aspects of cuckolding she does enjoy, and then see if you're happy to put up with those.

You're gonna have to accept that she has her own feelings and you have yours. All else you can do is compromise.

"Simple, ask her if she wants to do it. If she says no then drop it. Pressurising her will end badly"

Totally agreed. And if she does want to do it let her go at her own pace and she might just grow into how you want her to be, but on her own terms instead of yours.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

She must take the lead if you force her into doing something she does not want to do it will end badly for both of you.

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Hi ev1

My wife has cucked me 3 times with black guys, but I feel 2 times was to keep me happy. I've been asking her to do it again but more full time, and we have been play rolling in bed about it again, I've told her to start sorting it herself instead of me doing it on here, but I can't help myself to chat to ppl or look at black men profiles for her to look at, but she says I'm pressurising her too

Much and it's started to put her off I think .

How should I go about it without putting that pressure on her? "

How about showing some consideration, you suspect she's only doing it for you so instead of asking for ways for her to do it without pressuring her maybe think about not asking her to do something she doesn't want to do!

She's engaging in something she doesn't want to do to keep you happy, what are you doing in return?

You need to have a good think about this, sit down with her and ask for her feelings on the matter and if she doesn't want to do it then just stop.

If you feel you are unable to stop I would look at counciling....

By *rank EinsteinMan  over a year ago

Burton upon stather

Also on your profile you say you are looking at full time cuckolding with black males after just admitting you think she doesn't want to.

Something wrong with that picture and the relationship dynamic non?

erm...maybe just stop pressurising her..

By *ex_OnTheBeachCouple  over a year ago

kent ( by the seaside )

You should really listen to your partner, as this sounds to be more your fantasy than hers, if she says that your pressurising her then just stop seeking meets for her.

Perhaps ask her if she honestly wants to do it, and respect her views and answer.

One other thing i can advise is that if a guy wants his wife, and she isn't sure about it, then he can make it easier by being submissive to her.

If you want her to take the lead and cuckold you then submit, bit of prompting is fine but once she's ok with you being submissive then she'll feel more able to dominate.

» Add a new message to this topic