FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How to Organise a DP

How to Organise a DP

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alandNita OP   Couple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Hi everyone.

This is a simple one really, how do you go about arranging a DP.

Anita would really like to experience being fucked by two guys at once but the logistical side seems difficult.

Firstly, she has said that it would need to be two guys with smaller cocks than me (not that I'm huge). Obviously this means that we need to find two guys, ideally who know what they're doing and obviously don't mind getting extremely close to each other.

Secondly, due to having teens in the house, we can't accommodate so this is something which we'd need to do in a club or hotel environment.

I always thought that it would just when we were at a club one night, but now I think it'll take some actual organisation.

Cal

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I usually lie on my back with the lady riding my cock straddling me and facing me so she can kiss me, the other guy then enters her doggy style. Sometimes she 69s me so I get to lick her pussy as she's being fucked.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've normally found small cocks don't manage this well. You defo want a big one underneathfor yyou to sit your pussy on. Then perhaps a decent length but not huge girth for your ass

" Sometimes she 69s me so I get to lick her pussy as she's being fucked. "

If the lady and yourself are 69ing,what position are the two guys in to double penetrate the lady ?

"Hi everyone.

Anita would really like to experience being fucked by two guys at once but the logistical side seems difficult.

Firstly, she has said that it would need to be two guys with smaller cocks than me (not that I'm huge). Obviously this means that we need to find two guys, ideally who know what they're doing and obviously don't mind getting extremely close to each other.

Secondly, due to having teens in the house, we can't accommodate so this is something which we'd need to do in a club or hotel environment.

I always thought that it would just when we were at a club one night, but now I think it'll take some actual organisation.

Cal

"

Club would probably be your best bet, i have arranged to meet people off here at a club before, so maybe when youre ready put a meet up stating what you require and where. Good luck

"Hi everyone.

Cal

"

Try a "Greedy Girl" night at a club...Townhouse, Partners, Cupids all offer such nights and then make your choice ... But best bet as already said is a club you will not get two guys to arrive same evening "Mission Impossible"

Brighton - even Hove!

[Removed by poster at 14/05/15 08:38:03]

Brighton - even Hove!

" Sometimes she 69s me so I get to lick her pussy as she's being fucked.

If the lady and yourself are 69ing,what position are the two guys in to double penetrate the lady ? "

Oh yeah.... my tongue counts in that case. I did say 'sometimes'

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

"I've normally found small cocks don't manage this well. You defo want a big one underneathfor yyou to sit your pussy on. Then perhaps a decent length but not huge girth for your ass"

I'd agree with this....

As for organising it, yes that could be tricky. For us it's just happened when it clubs, that's the beauty of wet clubs you can sometimes get the jist of what your getting before heading off to a room.

Kate will often say the phrase "he's got a good cock for anal..."

D

By *anky_PankyWoman  over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"I've normally found small cocks don't manage this well. You defo want a big one underneathfor yyou to sit your pussy on. Then perhaps a decent length but not huge girth for your ass"

Again, agreed. Small cocks don't tend to have the manoeuvrability required for this - just keep popping out which is frustrating for all involved!

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

me and my old flat mate DP'd a fuck buddy of mine and I'll be the first to admit my cock isn't huge. it worked really well btw.

My mate lay on his back, fuck buddy straddled him and I fucked her from behind. one of the best sessions with her ever, thoroughly enjoyed by all!!

And a dp doesnt necessarily mean vaginal and anal

By *eanandJulieCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

Come and see us at LC on a Friday night and we can sort something out for you xxx \0/

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

"Hi everyone.

Cal

You need 2 nice sized cocks not too big not too small, lots of foreplay and plenty of lube. Location could be tricky thou. Wished I was closer lol.

"

I wouldn't get too hung up on trying to find the 'perfect match'. We've had a couple of failed attempts where either the mechanics didn't work out or the bloke was floppy (but kept asking to try again which didn't work either).

But other times it's been great - I think it's more to do with mood and how comfortable everybody is together.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

[Removed by poster at 14/05/15 09:29:40]

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"[Removed by poster at 14/05/15 09:29:40]"

Try putting a search in the Browse function, quick check suggest 14 pairs of guys within a reasonable distance and some even accomodate! Good luck

"And a dp doesnt necessarily mean vaginal and anal"

Quite right,nothing wrong with one in each ear or nostril

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

We're hoping to try this soon and I have just the guy in mind

Scunthorpe

"Come and see us at LC on a Friday night and we can sort something out for you xxx \0/"

That may just turn out to be the plan Dean. Not this week though.

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

I went to a club with a male friend and found a guy there. It was amazing

Out of interest OP, would you not be one of the cocks involved? Just wondered why you'd be looking for 2 and not 1

reverse cowgirl for the cock up her arse...and the the cock in her pussy fucks her straight on ....simples xx

"reverse cowgirl for the cock up her arse...and the the cock in her pussy fucks her straight on ....simples xx"

Perfect

God I so want this.

Only done mmf outside where it was muddy so couldn't do both, had to settle for giving one a BJ while the other fucked me from behind.

Was great fun still

"God I so want this.

Only done mmf outside where it was muddy so couldn't do both, had to settle for giving one a BJ while the other fucked me from behind.

Was great fun still "

Dirty woman

"God I so want this.

Was great fun still

Dirty woman "

By *ilver_medallistMan  over a year ago

St Neots

"God I so want this.

Was great fun still

Dirty woman "

Yes, wish she was mine

st andrews

"God I so want this.

Was great fun still "

I like a good spitroast

By *hepisstakersCouple (FF)  over a year ago

London

i love dvp

Squat on mine

Scunthorpe

"Out of interest OP, would you not be one of the cocks involved? Just wondered why you'd be looking for 2 and not 1"

She thinks that she needs two smaller cocks. She's sure that she can't handle me and another..

Done this...one guy under...her on top..and the other from behind..that worked fine for us

Scunthorpe

I'm 100% sure that she won't be considering dvp or dap if she's specifically wanting less girth...

"I'm 100% sure that she won't be considering dvp or dap if she's specifically wanting less girth... "

I thought DP ment Pussy and Ass...i could be wrong though...and when i did it..it took place at my house...maybe find someone who can accom

"Out of interest OP, would you not be one of the cocks involved? Just wondered why you'd be looking for 2 and not 1

She thinks that she needs two smaller cocks. She's sure that she can't handle me and another.."

I'd say give it a go before you rule it out, the vagina is incredibly stretchy remember

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Dp on my bucket list too!

Scunthorpe

"

I'd say give it a go before you rule it out, the vagina is incredibly stretchy remember "

generally true, although I've played with a lady who really struggled with my (modest) size.

It's more about what she's comfortable with, first time there will certainly be some nerves. After that I'm sure she'll be fine with me.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

one of my 'would likes' too. as a single female im getting to know a couple of guys separately, who also don't mind group fun..when i've found the right two i shall ask them that's my way of organizing it

Haven't done dp in a while.

st andrews

We've done it with toys but not another guy yet.

Can't wait

Scunthorpe

"We've done it with toys but not another guy yet.

Can't wait "

Us too.

Having read all the posts.... I might give Cal +1 a go. It'll certainly be easier to arrange

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Hopefully taking part in DP or DVP tonight, that's her plan anyhow. Only tried DP once before and the other guy struggled, but the lady was happy XX

By *uietlyBohemianCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

Worth mentioning that staying hard matters, as there's a bit more time adjusting for position, and both of the gents might not be getting quite so much movement. You might consider a ring to help. And a lot of ready lube of course!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Practice with a dildo and a cock first - you will both find two cocks are much more comfortable (and fun!). It takes time to get the legs right and both cocks in, but it gets easier when you are used to it.

"Practice with a dildo and a cock first - you will both find two cocks are much more comfortable (and fun!). It takes time to get the legs right and both cocks in, but it gets easier when you are used to it. "

good idea - will practise soon!

» Add a new message to this topic