FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > What club is best for me and my FB

What club is best for me and my FB

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there looking for a bit off help going to book hotel some where in the UK on the 19th of Jun for two night next to a club but don't now what is best one to go to on the first night she is going to be my sub and do anything I want her today and then on the second night I am the sub and must do what she wants me to do its a one time thing where anything goes so if you now a club that would be good plz let me now or what you think off what we have planned.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"Hi there looking for a bit off help going to book hotel some where in the UK on the 19th of Jun for two night next to a club but don't now what is best one to go to on the first night she is going to be my sub and do anything I want her today and then on the second night I am the sub and must do what she wants me to do its a one time thing where anything goes so if you now a club that would be good plz let me now or what you think off what we have planned. "

I know one that's going to be very busy on the 20th June. Its Mrs Fockers birthday at cupids and people are traveling from all over the country for it. Some very sexy people on the guest list and a great club too. Hope to see you both there

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Use the forum search facility and search for... Meet the Fockers Birthday Bash part 7 xx and add yourself to the guestlust

» Add a new message to this topic