FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > How do you get away?

How do you get away?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyandwet69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

hertford

Any of you out there that have a fb or mistress, how do you get away from your partner to spend time with the other? Me and my other want a couple of days together, but can't think of a way he can be away overnight without her getting suspicious? Any ideas Anyone?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *earlyNipsCouple  over a year ago

St Neots

The best bet is to stick with guys who aren't in a relationship with someone where lies and deceit are involved.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

To avoid getting flamed by 5 he forum, people may want to respond privately.... BUT how about a training course?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Get him to train for marathons and enter events where he will have to stay the night. That way he gets fit too.

By *oobsandballsMan  over a year ago

st andrews

Our last visit to the club was a course

By *bsinthe_boyMan  over a year ago

Luton

We have an open marriage. So it's quite simple. If one of us wants a night or two with someone else, they just ask.

"The best bet is to stick with guys who aren't in a relationship with someone where lies and deceit are involved. "

By *ornyandwet69 OP   Woman  over a year ago

hertford

Well people can judge but they don't know our situation, and why we're in it. So let the! A course was our thought but it's figuring out one that would make sense with his job, if people want to message privately instead go ahead

"Any of you out there that have a fb or mistress, how do you get away from your partner to spend time with the other? Me and my other want a couple of days together, but can't think of a way he can be away overnight without her getting suspicious? Any ideas Anyone? "

That's called cheating. Better to be honest with your partner and then have open sessions

"Any of you out there that have a fb or mistress, how do you get away from your partner to spend time with the other? Me and my other want a couple of days together, but can't think of a way he can be away overnight without her getting suspicious? Any ideas Anyone?

That's called cheating. Better to be honest with your partner and then have open sessions "

She wasn't asking that

[Removed by poster at 15/05/15 02:33:05]

st andrews

If a course doesn't suit then a new hobby is probably the way to go. The running idea is a good one.

[Removed by poster at 15/05/15 07:36:53]

Personally I'm totally honest with my wife.

This means I can stay overnight with my mistress and she can whip me as hard as I can take with no fear of what my wife will say when she sees the results.

Tonight I'll be spending the night with my lovely TS friend.

Honesty is the best policy in my view.

You can cheat and lie your way through life but eventually the wheels will come off and life gets pretty shitty when that happens. I have that t-shirt. Never again.

A few years ago I created a job interview for a guy I was seeing. Sent the letter so she would see it and it looked official. Best 3 days we ever had together.

I do laugh at the people on here who judge. All such saints clearly.

A course or job interview seems to be the best ideas. As for cheating the yes they are but it's their lives let them lead them

"A few years ago I created a job interview for a guy I was seeing. Sent the letter so she would see it and it looked official. Best 3 days we ever had together.

"

Love this! So much planning! Bet the 3 days were pretty explosive

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"A few years ago I created a job interview for a guy I was seeing. Sent the letter so she would see it and it looked official. Best 3 days we ever had together.

"

I laugh at people who laugh at people who judge....while making judgements themselves.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I usually say I'm going to the pub and then a friends house or straight to a friends house. No need for offsite training for my crappy job. A trained monkey could do it....where's me banana?

By *opping_candyWoman  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

"Any of you out there that have a fb or mistress, how do you get away from your partner to spend time with the other? Me and my other want a couple of days together, but can't think of a way he can be away overnight without her getting suspicious? Any ideas Anyone? "

Stag do, course, event with friends from work. Wgen When I was still living with my ex I invented nights out with friends from college and said we'd all chipped in for a hotel room to crash in as it was cheaper than getting a taxi home etc.

By *ancs MinxWoman  over a year ago

Burnley

"The best bet is to stick with guys who aren't in a relationship with someone where lies and deceit are involved. "

I laugh at people who laugh at people who judge....while making judgements themselves. "

Everyone is judged or judges.

Its when they are also jury and executioner!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I laugh at people who laugh at people who judge....while making judgements themselves.

"

Thats about the size of it

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

Use your imagination! It's probably what your partners do when they want to get away from you both...

"Use your imagination! It's probably what your partners do when they want to get away from you both..."

"

Thats about the size of it "

I didn't know you had looked!

"

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

Why dont you tell your other halves,it may be a relief that they don't have to make up something so they can spend the night with their lovers?

Why don't people either just answer the original question or dont. It's really that simple.

Dont bother replying that should have read sorry.

"Why don't people either just answer the original question or dont. It's really that simple."

Because there are people who feel that irrelevant comments are better than none, but I agree answer the question posted

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"

In terms of cheating, yes, I am a saint. Plenty of people manage not to cheat and are quite entitled to hold a negative view of it.

Because I, or others, may not live a perfect life doesn't mean we can't consider some things to be wrong.

I laugh at those who attempt to make excuses for or justify cheating. If you're going to do it, crack on but it's still wrong in my opinion.

I laugh at people who laugh at people who judge....while making judgements themselves. "

I laugh at people who laugh at people who laugh at people...I forgot what I'm laughing at

Gotta laugh at this because folk have bern relatively gentle in criticising the o p and cheating elemrnt.

Whilst its good to ask question fact is its cheating and why should the other half of o p and her fella suffer.

If this was bloke posting it the outcry would have been more severe.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Why don't people either just answer the original question or dont. It's really that simple."

Ok so what was your reply to the original question?

In terms of cheating, yes, I am a saint. Plenty of people manage not to cheat and are quite entitled to hold a negative view of it.

Because I, or others, may not live a perfect life doesn't mean we can't consider some things to be wrong.

I laugh at those who attempt to make excuses for or justify cheating. If you're going to do it, crack on but it's still wrong in my opinion."

But do you feel the need to preach to everyone who openly admits to cheating. They know what they are doing isn't accepted by all of society,do you think they need to be told?

solihull

"Why don't people either just answer the original question or dont. It's really that simple.

"

Lol exactly what i was going to ask.

"Gotta laugh at this because folk have bern relatively gentle in criticising the o p and cheating elemrnt.

Whilst its good to ask question fact is its cheating and why should the other half of o p and her fella suffer.

If this was bloke posting it the outcry would have been more severe."

That happens here,you realise that after a very short time using the forums. It's the same people doing the outcrying too,like they patrol the forums waiting for a chance to show their moral stance on things. In between meeting strangers for sex. I used to just read the forums when I first joined,I try not to judge people,I'm a live and let live,even though I was cheated on myself throughout my marriage and some practices on here make me feel uncomfortable. It's ok pointing the finger of accuse at someone,but you should be pretty spotless morally yourself before you do,I think.

"Why don't people either just answer the original question or dont. It's really that simple.

"

My suggestions had already been covered so felt no need to contribute. I carried on reading the thread out of interest. I then felt the need to ask people to stop being so judgemental and answer the original question. That ok with you?

Lol exactly what i was going to ask. "

See my reply above.

"Gotta laugh at this because folk have bern relatively gentle in criticising the o p and cheating elemrnt.

Yes it would.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

I laugh at those who attempt to make excuses for or justify cheating. If you're going to do it, crack on but it's still wrong in my opinion.

But do you feel the need to preach to everyone who openly admits to cheating. They know what they are doing isn't accepted by all of society,do you think they need to be told? "

Then they should get on with it without making a song and dance of it.

This thread, asking for specific advice is a bit different, but the threads started by those trying to justify or excuse it will always attract criticism.

A lot of people have been cheated on and will, quite understandably, have strong feelings on it.

I think a lot of cheats don't realise that some of the criticism is not judgement but the result of the severe hurt that cheating can ultimately result in.

Those people may not be saints but having been on the receiving end of cheating, I'd say their opinions are every bit as valid as those of the cheaters.

Those that are going to do it should just do so, without expecting to be commended for their honesty or trying to convince anyone else that it's justifiable or that they shouldn't judge.

But do you feel the need to preach to everyone who openly admits to cheating. They know what they are doing isn't accepted by all of society,do you think they need to be told?

This thread, asking for specific advice is a bit different, but the threads started by those trying to justify or excuse it will always attract criticism.

A lot of people have been cheated on and will, quite understandably, have strong feelings on it.

I think a lot of cheats don't realise that some of the criticism is not judgement but the result of the severe hurt that cheating can ultimately result in.

Those people may not be saints but having been on the receiving end of cheating, I'd say their opinions are every bit as valid as those of the cheaters.

Those that are going to do it should just do so, without expecting to be commended for their honesty or trying to convince anyone else that it's justifiable or that they shouldn't judge."

solihull

[Removed by poster at 15/05/15 09:34:06]

Just so I understand fully , you want to find a way of getting away with your cheating fella without his partner getting suspicious ?

Well there are 2 options , the first being that you tell him to tell her the truth as its not your problem is it ?

The second is you lie and make up some plausible story and hope it doesn't get found out .

If you choose the second it may work this time , and indeed a few more times again in the future . But eventually the truth will prevail .

Be prepared for the consequences , they really aren't likely to be pleasant .

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

Send her away on a weekend spa break with her mother ...

Sigh

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"Personally I'm totally honest with my wife.

This means I can stay overnight with my mistress and she can whip me as hard as I can take with no fear of what my wife will say when she sees the results.

Tonight I'll be spending the night with my lovely TS friend.

Honesty is the best policy in my view.

You can cheat and lie your way through life but eventually the wheels will come off and life gets pretty shitty when that happens. I have that t-shirt. Never again. "

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

"

" off with their head!"

st andrews

So. Much. This.

The problem with lying in this age of social media is that the other half would have to be incredibly gullible to believe it. Someone suggested a stag do - but no pictures on Facebook, no friends there - how would that not ring alarm bells?

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

If you were in a relationship and your partner was cheating on you, what excuses would you prefer? Use those.

So. Much. This. "

It's a swinging site not a cheating site. Maybe someone could create fabcheaters and cheats could share tips there?

"Sigh"

People are answering the question asked.

it's a open forum

st andrews

So. Much. This.

It's a swinging site not a cheating site. Maybe someone could create fabcheaters and cheats could share tips there? "

And she wasn't asking for comment or judgment on their relationship. They're both adults, they know what they're doing and don't need to be lectured.

If people don't want to answer the question that she actually asked, then they don't need to comment.

So. Much. This.

It's a swinging site not a cheating site. Maybe someone could create fabcheaters and cheats could share tips there?

And she wasn't asking for comment or judgment on their relationship. They're both adults, they know what they're doing and don't need to be lectured.

If people don't want to answer the question that she actually asked, then they don't need to comment. "

People speak as though everyone who is cheating is somehow contaminating everyone else and bringing down the site. It's unnecessary. There's a hell of a lot on this site I disagree with, I don't pop up on every thread about those things to tell the people doing them how awful they are.

This thread had a specific question, it wasn't looking for sympathy or to justify their own actions.

As for my answer to the actual question: I'd be wary of doing anything too contrived or that requires creating a huge back story. I think it's best to make things fit in with your actual lives as they are at the moment.

St Neots

"But do you feel the need to preach to everyone who openly admits to cheating. They know what they are doing isn't accepted by all of society,do you think they need to be told?"

The problem is that they DO think it's accepted by society, only on the quiet. Sort of like an "everyone does it, but no one talks about it" sort of thing. Why else would they so brazenly ask a forum in a lifestyle, that is supposed to be ALL about trust and honesty, how to get her bloke to deceive his partner so she can fuck him.

Therefore pointing out that what she's doing is utterly shitty behaviour is the only way for people like OP to really get that what they're doing is wrong and is not quietly acceptable by society.

"But do you feel the need to preach to everyone who openly admits to cheating. They know what they are doing isn't accepted by all of society,do you think they need to be told?

The problem is that they DO think it's accepted by society, only on the quiet. Sort of like an "everyone does it, but no one talks about it" sort of thing. Why else would they so brazenly ask a forum in a lifestyle, that is supposed to be ALL about trust and honesty, how to get her bloke to deceive his partner so she can fuck him.

Therefore pointing out that what she's doing is utterly shitty behaviour is the only way for people like OP to really get that what they're doing is wrong and is not quietly acceptable by society. "

Don't speak for others who you know nothing about.

So. Much. This.

If people don't want to answer the question that she actually asked, then they don't need to comment. "

suggesting somrone doesn'tt cheat and eliminate the need to lying is answering the question.

So. Much. This.

It's a swinging site not a cheating site. Maybe someone could create fabcheaters and cheats could share tips there? "

Trouble is how many people do cheat on here? Yes plenty of people don't but I'm sure there are plenty who do. How do you know every guy is single or not how about couples how many bf and gf's are married to others? And then there are plenty of single ladies who's happily cheat! Do you propose then people are kicked off the site?

I do agree with a previous post that it isn't nice to be cheated on so honesty is usually the best policy (I say usually, but I lost a job through honesty once and not through cheating).

However IF the OP asked if people thought what her and her fb was morally correct then cheating answers are valid but that isn't the question.

So. Much. This.

If people don't want to answer the question that she actually asked, then they don't need to comment.

suggesting somrone doesn'tt cheat and eliminate the need to lying is answering the question.

"

In the sense that someone answering a thread about "what's your favourite biscuit" with "god I don't eat biscuits, biscuits disgust me, you're a terrible person for eating biscuits and you should be thrown off this site" is answering the question.

"

In the sense that someone answering a thread about "what's your favourite biscuit" with "god I don't eat biscuits, biscuits disgust me, you're a terrible person for eating biscuits and you should be thrown off this site" is answering the question. "

I agree with this I didn't agree with this poster over another thread however I don't think she's a horrible person because she doesn't have the same political beliefs as me.

An ex, who was married, used to go shopping for clothes in her dinner hour on a Friday.

On Saturday she would go "shopping", spend the day with me and return home with her days "purchases".

"But do you feel the need to preach to everyone who openly admits to cheating. They know what they are doing isn't accepted by all of society,do you think they need to be told?

Therefore pointing out that what she's doing is utterly shitty behaviour is the only way for people like OP to really get that what they're doing is wrong and is not quietly acceptable by society. "

exactly. Any other forum this opening post would vhave been met with disgust. So why are people surprised by that reaction on here?

st andrews

"suggesting somrone doesn'tt cheat and eliminate the need to lying is answering the question.

In the sense that someone answering a thread about "what's your favourite biscuit" with "god I don't eat biscuits, biscuits disgust me, you're a terrible person for eating biscuits and you should be thrown off this site" is answering the question. "

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

"Use your imagination! It's probably what your partners do when they want to get away from you both..."

Those that are going to do it should just do so, without expecting to be commended for their honesty or trying to convince anyone else that it's justifiable or that they shouldn't judge."

I do wonder why some people want to be absolved of their guilt publicly. I agree with just get on with it but I've noticed it's people not doing very well on here who do the complaining. Plenty of married people use the site without their partner's knowledge and meet plenty of people.

By *er himWoman  over a year ago

Essex

Give your partner the chance of his/ her own fun. Tell her you won't be back till whatever day/time & don't come back early!

So. Much. This.

So you are saying that all topics stay on topic with only direct and relevant answers on here? We all know that's not true.

Nobody has said thst the op is a bad person or should be thrown off the site, jjust questioned is it worth the hassle. The melodrama in suggesting people have only highlights that for whatever reason the thread has touched a nerve by demonstrating once again how many people actually view cheats

So. Much. This.

In the sense that someone answering a thread about "what's your favourite biscuit" with "god I don't eat biscuits, biscuits disgust me, you're a terrible person for eating biscuits and you should be thrown off this site" is answering the question.

So you are saying that all topics stay on topic with only direct and relevant answers on here? We all know that's not true.

Nobody has said thst the op is a bad person or should be thrown off the site, jjust questioned is it worth the hassle. The melodrama in suggesting people have only highlights that for whatever reason the thread has touched a nerve by demonstrating once again how many people actually view cheats"

No melodrama here, was just responding to the "maybe someone should set up fabcheaters" suggestion. Of course not everything stays on topic. I just feel the constant criticism on every thread is unnecessary when it's not the question asked. If the OP had been "what do people think of cheaters" or "why can't I get a meet, it's not my fault I have to cheat" then yep, fill your boots, but it wasn't.

And actually my experience on here has been that more people aren't really bothered about cheating than I expected, it's just that the ones who are seem to bleat the loudest.

It's a swinging site,bdsm is swinging is it? Threesomes are swinging? Sub/dom relationships is swinging? The word is outdated and the site caters for anyone who wants to have sex,how they want it,with whomever they want it. No one has the right to tell anyone else how to use the site. Be judgmental if you want but be prepared to be called out on your judgements and be judged yourself. There will always be someone who doesn't agree with something you do. I am a cheated on partner,I don't judge others for doing it or make assumptions like some people have. Anyway,if you don't like something I would suggest you stay away and when you're next at a club be aware that the couple you're fucking could be cheating on their partners. The only way you can avoid that is to stop going.

I thought this was in the support and advice forum?

Apart from a few, it doesn't seem as if the op is getting much.

Maybe there should be an abuse forum?

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

I think all the posts have answered the question. The op asked for ideas to prevent the scorned party from becoming suspicious. Many have inferred that is unlikely to be possible and to tell the truth or to refrain from the intended plan. Both perfectly legitimate 'ideas'.

Give his wife a ring and explain the situation. You can have him as many nights as you like then!

Maybe we should just tar & feather all cheaters & bring back public floggings

By *histler21Man  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Training course"...

By *organ and rob zombieCouple  over a year ago

bradford

Who's getting smacked!!!!

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

I cannot agree with this.

But for the deceitful amongst you, having a job that takes you away from home a lot (for genuine reasons) and is often worked during unsocial hours (for genuine reasons) helps.

errrrm would help, I think, anyway, y'know what I mean.

his work spend him away on a trading course

"Maybe we should just tar & feather all cheaters & bring back public floggings "

Sounds delightful

Expect the floggings soon with this bunch back in.

So. Much. This.

Fooking yes. Exactly this.

Therefore pointing out that what she's doing is utterly shitty behaviour is the only way for people like OP to really get that what they're doing is wrong and is not quietly acceptable by society.

exactly. Any other forum this opening post would vhave been met with disgust. So why are people surprised by that reaction on here? "

We do expect it, and we get it in abundance. There are many who see this kind of thread and their eyes light up with joy cos they know they can get stuck in to the poster.

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

Write to your local MP.. They will know all the answers to your problem. And should his other half get suspicious, just deny everything.

"Any of you out there that have a fb or mistress, how do you get away from your partner to spend time with the other? Me and my other want a couple of days together, but can't think of a way he can be away overnight without her getting suspicious? Any ideas Anyone?

Give his wife a ring and explain the situation. You can have him as many nights as you like then! "

Ha haha!

witney

That's called cheating. Better to be honest with your partner and then have open sessions "

Cheating is exciting. Cheating is good. Everyone should try it.

Good luck OP. Hope you have lots of fun.

Maybe we should have a thread on what general society thinks of swingers and the sanctity of marriage or relationships. Too many on this post think their way of sinning is better than others.

"Maybe we should have a thread on what general society thinks of swingers and the sanctity of marriage or relationships. Too many on this post think their way of sinning is better than others."

Exactly

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

For overnights, G used to take his mistress with him on business trips. For other sexual encounters it was usually afternoons in Travel-lodges.

If you were in a relationship and your partner was cheating on you, what excuses would you prefer? Use those."

[Removed by poster at 15/05/15 14:50:31]

Give his wife a ring and explain the situation. You can have him as many nights as you like then! "

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Im not judging ... been there done that ... hope it all works out for you and you have lots of fun .

....but the down side is

One day the shit will hit the fan

from my experience ... it just aint worth it ... I would never again play around with a married or attatched guy ...

And after a while the clock watching gets very boring ...

Just you take care hunni

exactly. Any other forum this opening post would vhave been met with disgust. So why are people surprised by that reaction on here?

We do expect it, and we get it in abundance. There are many who see this kind of thread and their eyes light up with joy cos they know they can get stuck in to the poster."

And as is ably demonstrated by several posters on tjis thread there are also many who get defensive and offended on other people's behalf because seeing how others view their behaviour, even when comments aren't directed at them clearly makes uncomfortable reading

St Neots

"Maybe we should have a thread on what general society thinks of swingers and the sanctity of marriage or relationships. Too many on this post think their way of sinning is better than others."

Since cheating involves lying, deceiving and willingly hurting someone you allegedly care about, you're gonna have to explain how it's analogus to swinging, which is supposed to be the polar opposite of that?

We do expect it, and we get it in abundance. There are many who see this kind of thread and their eyes light up with joy cos they know they can get stuck in to the poster.

And as is ably demonstrated by several posters on tjis thread there are also many who get defensive and offended on other people's behalf because seeing how others view their behaviour, even when comments aren't directed at them clearly makes uncomfortable reading"

And plenty of others who are not offended or uncomfortable about what they do, but think that the comments are unnecessary.

Things are not always as they seem x

Sara

"Maybe we should have a thread on what general society thinks of swingers and the sanctity of marriage or relationships. Too many on this post think their way of sinning is better than others.

Since cheating involves lying, deceiving and willingly hurting someone you allegedly care about, you're gonna have to explain how it's analogus to swinging, which is supposed to be the polar opposite of that?"

Exactly this x

And as is ably demonstrated by several posters on tjis thread there are also many who get defensive and offended on other people's behalf because seeing how others view their behaviour, even when comments aren't directed at them clearly makes uncomfortable reading"

I think it's more annoyed. This subject and barebacking gets massive abuse. I don't like to see people getting it. More to the point I don't see why it's necessary. The op is not going to change their behaviour. Nor are they going to benefit from my diffence. I do normally stay out of these sort of threads cos it always ends in a shit storm. I've been cheated on so I know the fallout, it's not like I'm neutral. Perhaps not in the way you were inferring though. I also let a few comments go before I jumped in. When you see the constant digs it winds one up.

"Maybe we should have a thread on what general society thinks of swingers and the sanctity of marriage or relationships. Too many on this post think their way of sinning is better than others.

Since cheating involves lying, deceiving and willingly hurting someone you allegedly care about, you're gonna have to explain how it's analogus to swinging, which is supposed to be the polar opposite of that?"

So it wasn't just me that didn't see the correlation then?

st andrews

And as is ably demonstrated by several posters on tjis thread there are also many who get defensive and offended on other people's behalf because seeing how others view their behaviour, even when comments aren't directed at them clearly makes uncomfortable reading

And plenty of others who are not offended or uncomfortable about what they do, but think that the comments are unnecessary. "

This.

Since cheating involves lying, deceiving and willingly hurting someone you allegedly care about, you're gonna have to explain how it's analogus to swinging, which is supposed to be the polar opposite of that?

"

Swinging is a sin. Cheating is a sin. I think the correlation was pretty obvious.

I think it's more annoyed. This subject and barebacking gets massive abuse. I don't like to see people getting it. More to the point I don't see why it's necessary. The op is not going to change their behaviour. Nor are they going to benefit from my diffence. I do normally stay out of these sort of threads cos it always ends in a shit storm. I've been cheated on so I know the fallout, it's not like I'm neutral. Perhaps not in the way you were inferring though. I also let a few comments go before I jumped in. When you see the constant digs it winds one up."

Massive abuse? Have the mods deleted posts? Disagreeing or criticising someone isn't abusing them.

And to be honest the cheats on here aren't the victims, if they can't cope with honest opinions on a forum then how will they ever cope if confronted by an angry partner?

I think it's more annoyed. This subject and barebacking gets massive abuse. I don't like to see people getting it. More to the point I don't see why it's necessary. The op is not going to change their behaviour. Nor are they going to benefit from my diffence. I do normally stay out of these sort of threads cos it always ends in a shit storm. I've been cheated on so I know the fallout, it's not like I'm neutral. Perhaps not in the way you were inferring though. I also let a few comments go before I jumped in. When you see the constant digs it winds one up.

Massive abuse? Have the mods deleted posts? Disagreeing or criticising someone isn't abusing them.

And to be honest the cheats on here aren't the victims, if they can't cope with honest opinions on a forum then how will they ever cope if confronted by an angry partner? "

Yes massive abuse. Or I'll conceded criticism is a more accurate word. Do a search on posts. No the mods let people have there say. I'm not questioning the fact people have an opinion nor do the mods and nor do you of course. I question why people have to get on there moral high horse. Listen your going to continue giving an opinion despite what I say. But refer back to the biscuits analogy earlier.

Swinging is a sin. Cheating is a sin. I think the correlation was pretty obvious."

Swinging is a sin?? I always thought it was about enjoying some naughty fun with like minded people! Damn! I've got it so wrong all these years - off i pop to repent!

Swinging is a sin. Cheating is a sin. I think the correlation was pretty obvious.

Swinging is a sin?? I always thought it was about enjoying some naughty fun with like minded people! Damn! I've got it so wrong all these years - off i pop to repent! "

Just to be clear that isn't my thinking lmao

Swinging is a sin. Cheating is a sin. I think the correlation was pretty obvious

Swinging is a sin?? I always thought it was about enjoying some naughty fun with like minded people! Damn! I've got it so wrong all these years - off i pop to repent!

Just to be clear that isn't my thinking lmao"

Too late fella......don't start back pedalling now!

Swinging is a sin. Cheating is a sin. I think the correlation was pretty obvious

Just to be clear that isn't my thinking lmao

Too late fella......don't start back pedalling now! "

O no!! Lol

St Neots

"Swinging is a sin. Cheating is a sin. I think the correlation was pretty obvious."

Well I clearly meant that cheating is obviously immoral as it is intentionally hurting someone whereas swinging is literally the opposite of that, but you can invoke religious beliefs for seemingly no reason if that's what you're in to....

witney

let those without sin cast the first stone. Fornication is a sin.

You're all sinners and you will all burn in hell!!

But all is not lost. Go to church on sunday, put a fiver in the plate and all will be forgiven. Here endeth the lesson. Amen.

By *itTVlondonTV/TS  over a year ago

London

Look around you, couples; has he/she been cheating? I would not be surprised; the saints on here - get off your high horses; your partner s probably playing away and you don t even know it ; and if you did some of you might be too insecure to do anything about it anyhow. So those who are judging are only displaying deep seated anxieties - maybe they should be pitied

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

I guess it depends what vows, if any, you took when you got married.

"Swinging is a sin. Cheating is a sin. I think the correlation was pretty obvious.

Well I clearly meant that cheating is obviously immoral as it is intentionally hurting someone whereas swinging is literally the opposite of that, but you can invoke religious beliefs for seemingly no reason if that's what you're in to...."

Again just to reiterate that's not my view I'm an atheist. The chap was merely pointing out there are different levels to what people accept as immoral or sins or just wrong. I think we all accept that cheating is not hurt free. People's reasons for doing it are varied. They are their's and their's alone. The point of this thread is long gone now and that's the real shame. And I except I'm partly to blame for that.

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

Sex isn't sinful. That's what some religions would have us believe, but it's a perfectly natural and very enjoyable human activity. There's no law of nature that says you can only have sex with one other person, in fact it's almost certainly very un-natural.

However, having a hidden affair involves deceit and can hurt the 'other half' in the relationship and cause stress to the perpetrator. Swinging with the knowledge and participation of both people in a relationship is honest, healthy and good fun. In fact it's probably what humanity has been doing for most of its time on this earth, until moralists got the upper hand.

We know, we've both been in all these situations. We're very happy swingers, and still very much in love after many years together - and of swinging, too.

"Sex isn't sinful. That's what some religions would have us believe, but it's a perfectly natural and very enjoyable human activity. There's no law of nature that says you can only have sex with one other person, in fact it's almost certainly very un-natural.

However, having a hidden affair involves deceit and can hurt the 'other half' in the relationship and cause stress to the perpetrator. Swinging with the knowledge and participation of both people in a relationship is honest, healthy and good fun. In fact it's probably what humanity has been doing for most of its time on this earth, until moralists got the upper hand.

We know, we've both been in all these situations. We're very happy swingers, and still very much in love after many years together - and of swinging, too."

St Neots

"Again just to reiterate that's not my view I'm an atheist."

Then why bring it up?

"The point of this thread is long gone now and that's the real shame."

Oh noes. Someone didn't get advice on how to convince someone to lie to their partner's face so she could get hers. What a huge tragedy!

Coming next week: "Fab, what's the best way my mate can distract his Grandmother so he can steal her TV so we can watch the footie together?"

So. Much. This.

Well said

"

Oh noes. Someone didn't get advice on how to convince someone to lie to their partner's face so she could get hers. What a huge tragedy!

Coming next week: "Fab, what's the best way my mate can distract his Grandmother so he can steal her TV so we can watch the footie together?""

Ooh that's a new and interesting twist on the usual arguments, comparing cheating with crime

"Again just to reiterate that's not my view I'm an atheist.

Then why bring it up?"

I didn't someone else did.

"The point of this thread is long gone now and that's the real shame.

Oh noes. Someone didn't get advice on how to convince someone to lie to their partner's face so she could get hers. What a huge tragedy!"

That's the black and white attitude I was on about. I'll rephrase. It's a shame that the thread as descended into a slanging March.

"Coming next week: "Fab, what's the best way my mate can distract his Grandmother so he can steal her TV so we can watch the footie together?""

That's the kind of crap that makes me realise that some people are just not worth my time.

our thoughts exactly

And to be honest the cheats on here aren't the victims, if they can't cope with honest opinions on a forum then how will they ever cope if confronted by an angry partner?

Yes massive abuse. Or I'll conceded criticism is a more accurate word. Do a search on posts. No the mods let people have there say. I'm not questioning the fact people have an opinion nor do the mods and nor do you of course. I question why people have to get on there moral high horse. Listen your going to continue giving an opinion despite what I say. But refer back to the biscuits analogy earlier."

So criticism is'massive abuse'? Seriously?

St Neots

"Ooh that's a new and interesting twist on the usual arguments, comparing cheating with crime "

I thought it was pretty clear that I was referring to the moral side of it.

Next time I'll include the disclaimer *legality aside....*

Swinging is a sin. Cheating is a sin. I think the correlation was pretty obvious."

No the point I was making is that I donlt really care what the general populus think about my swinging. I realise not everyone will approve but I make a conscious decision to do something I can take that. Unfortunately cheats playing the victim card seem incapable of acceptig that their behavious is the cause of criticism therefore they are in no way a victim.

Similarly I expect to find people who are in favour of swinging on a swinging site. I accept that some people will criticise my interest in BDSM on here in the same way as on a well known Fet site swingers are often looked down upon. I fail to see why cheats think that this site would not leave them open to criticism

Yes massive abuse. Or I'll conceded criticism is a more accurate word. Do a search on posts. No the mods let people have there say. I'm not questioning the fact people have an opinion nor do the mods and nor do you of course. I question why people have to get on there moral high horse. Listen your going to continue giving an opinion despite what I say. But refer back to the biscuits analogy earlier.

So criticism is'massive abuse'? Seriously?

"

I answered that. I have accepted that I should have used critism not abuse. I apologise.

No the point I was making is that I donlt really care what the general populus think about my swinging. I realise not everyone will approve but I make a conscious decision to do something I can take that. Unfortunately cheats playing the victim card seem incapable of acceptig that their behavious is the cause of criticism therefore they are in no way a victim.

Similarly I expect to find people who are in favour of swinging on a swinging site. I accept that some people will criticise my interest in BDSM on here in the same way as on a well known Fet site swingers are often looked down upon. I fail to see why cheats think that this site would not leave them open to criticism"

Yes and no. As you say the fet crowd look down on swingers. That's wrong. Whilst cheating is accepted to be an unliked activity and people will look down on it, It's more the level that I find astonishing. It's going to happen regardless of your opinion and mine. But these people are adults. They have made their decisions based on whatever is affecting their lives. I think everyone should respect that and leave them to it. By that I do mean don't meet them. They are not affecting you. The op clearly asked other people in the same boat as them to offer advise on a matter. They would expect other people in their situation to reply with suggestions and for anyone else possibly to see the thread and go tsk bloody cheaters to themselves and move onto the next thread.

Similarly I expect to find people who are in favour of swinging on a swinging site. I accept that some people will criticise my interest in BDSM on here in the same way as on a well known Fet site swingers are often looked down upon. I fail to see why cheats think that this site would not leave them open to criticism"

So if you opened a post about BDSM on here asking a specific question, not asking for opinions on what you're into, would you expect comment after comment criticising your interest in BDSM rather than answering the question?

Oh, and I also haven't seen any "cheats playing the victim card" on this thread. I think I'm the only one of those dirty rotten scoundrels still posting.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

It's easy .

wolverhampton

"Oh, and I also haven't seen any "cheats playing the victim card" on this thread. I think I'm the only one of those dirty rotten scoundrels still posting. "

you have now .

Also I wouldn't accept critism of your bdsm interest. And I might very well jump to your defence if the thread got silly. Just because something is not to my taste does not mean I won't get annoyed. It is a weakness of mine that I can't stand by in such scenarios.

To answer the question, yes the OP's question I would suggest you need to work a plausible reason into your current life. So if you travel for work use that, if you have a distant friend build in a few nights away seeing them

However I would err on the side of caution and think whether a few nights away is worth all the hassle & lying. Sometimes you can't have your cake and eat it too!

Only you can decide the answer to that.

Similarly I expect to find people who are in favour of swinging on a swinging site. I accept that some people will criticise my interest in BDSM on here in the same way as on a well known Fet site swingers are often looked down upon. I fail to see why cheats think that this site would not leave them open to criticism

So if you opened a post about BDSM on here asking a specific question, not asking for opinions on what you're into, would you expect comment after comment criticising your interest in BDSM rather than answering the question?

"

It happens regularly. And we'll happily debate it. We don;t just take offence and act all indignant

"Oh, and I also haven't seen any "cheats playing the victim card" on this thread. I think I'm the only one of those dirty rotten scoundrels still posting.

you have now . "

Exactly

st andrews

"Oh, and I also haven't seen any "cheats playing the victim card" on this thread. I think I'm the only one of those dirty rotten scoundrels still posting. "

Never have and never will 'play the victim'. My comments were purely about those who feel the need to have a go about their relationship rather than answer her question.

It happens regularly. And we'll happily debate it. We don;t just take offence and act all indignant"

We clearly have a very different idea about what being indignant and what playing the victim means. I see more indignance on this thread from the people banging on about how bad cheating is than from the OP or any of the other cheats; as if they are affronted that the OP has even deigned to ask the question on here. I'm not playing the victim, just saying that I don't think it's necessary.

"suggesting somrone doesn'tt cheat and eliminate the need to lying is answering the question.

I love biscuits

I love biscuits "

You should be ashamed of yourself. Don't you know the misery biscuits cause? Perhaps someone should set up fabbiscuits so all you biscuit eaters can just chat to each other on there.

I love biscuits

You should be ashamed of yourself. Don't you know the misery biscuits cause? Perhaps someone should set up fabbiscuits so all you biscuit eaters can just chat to each other on there. "

On balance I eat a very healthy diet. The fact that I eat biscuits doesn't mean my entire diet is wrong and should be demonised for it.

Yes, my diet could be better, but biscuits make my diet more complete, so I'm happier eating biscuits and will stick to my diet without complaint because I eat nice biscuits occasionally.

solihull

You are clearly an accomplished lier already as you are having an affair, surely you dont need help in formulating one from others on here?

advice on how to cheat ? That's a new one

Out the window, down the drain pipe and across the lawn usually.

Try to acoid the flowers too!

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple  over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

But do you feel the need to preach to everyone who openly admits to cheating. They know what they are doing isn't accepted by all of society,do you think they need to be told? "

I love that people state the bleeding obvious as though they will suddenly the OP will get a revelation and realise the error of their ways!

Yes we all know cheating is wrong..yawn...yes we know there cant be any excuse for it..yawn..blah,blah,blah...

"Any of you out there that have a fb or mistress, how do you get away from your partner to spend time with the other? Me and my other want a couple of days together, but can't think of a way he can be away overnight without her getting suspicious? Any ideas Anyone? advice on how to cheat ? That's a new one "

No differerent from asking for any other type of advice ~ and by some requests it's tame by comparison, imo.

Find something he needs to do with a friend that will have a very early start,

That way easier to sleep at his friends and set off straight from his,

Gives you all night and following day, assuming he has a compatible friend

Always less details the better

wolverhampton

Get a hobby , i do hunting fishing and i am an amateur photographer snap happy , so i can get away to meet .

What was question.........

Too many people judging, that I forgot!!!!

X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What was question.........

X"

Just read the first post. All this obsession with who's judging takes more away from the original question in my opinion.

Although I am aware of the irony of me posting this

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 17/05/15 13:50:26]

"[Removed by poster at 17/05/15 13:50:26]"

By *erbyDalesCplCouple  over a year ago

Derbyshire

" I love biscuits

You should be ashamed of yourself. Don't you know the misery biscuits cause? Perhaps someone should set up fabbiscuits so all you biscuit eaters can just chat to each other on there.

On balance I eat a very healthy diet. The fact that I eat biscuits doesn't mean my entire diet is wrong and should be demonised for it.

Yes, my diet could be better, but biscuits make my diet more complete, so I'm happier eating biscuits and will stick to my diet without complaint because I eat nice biscuits occasionally. "

But surely that's not the point? Do you tell the Hob Nobs when you're secretly eating a custard creme? How do the chocolate fingers feel about your party ring fetish? More importantly which sick fecker made all biscuit's names sound a little rude?

OP: Three days is going to be a challenge, work course or conference are the only alternatives I can think of, even then they would be more likely during the week. It all depends on his line of work.

Everyone Else: like it or not, we all pick the morals we like, and discard the ones we don't. Some of you have been hurt in the past, but projecting that pain onto others through your own moral rectitude does not make you better, nor will it bring you closure. Please don't try to 'advise' me (or others) how I should life my life, it is hard enough walking life's moral maze as it is. As adults we choose our path and learn to accept the consequences. Let us simply celebrate life's wide variation.

Mr ddc

By *unknSoulCouple  over a year ago

Dumfriesish

Op has wound up the key in your backs and let you all go to see what happens. Otherwise known as a wind up. Wonder how big the smirk is

wolverhampton

"What was question.........

X"

you will never be short of people to judge you ,

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Would claiming to have been abducted by aliens work?

By *5DaveMan  over a year ago

loch lomond

I hope you get a couple off days together and make the most of it.

I don't have a partner....simples.

When it comes to getting away it is then easy We get away often, most weekends....to her caravan!

By *ILLY aka SirslagWoman  over a year ago

Land of the Prince Bishops

"

I love that people state the bleeding obvious as though they will suddenly the OP will get a revelation and realise the error of their ways!

Yes we all know cheating is wrong..yawn...yes we know there cant be any excuse for it..yawn..blah,blah,blah..."

» Add a new message to this topic