FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Club dress code

Club dress code

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oney12 OP   Woman  over a year ago

kingston

Hi all, am after some advice please!

I would love to go to a club but have no idea what the dress etiquette is! Do women wear sexy undies etc or is naked the way to go???? or does it depend on the club youre attending??

Apologies if this seems a daft question but i really have no idea! any suggestions gratefully received!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends what club you go to - the ones I've been to have been casual smart / sexy for women and 'considerably less' in the playrooms (JCT2) or lingerie/ towels for ladies and towels for men (Chams). Don't think I'd be comfortable just strolling around naked - that'd be just a bit overt for me. I like the flirting aspect (plus I don't want to traumatise anyone with my wobbly bits )

I think it's often more a case of what NOT to wear ... eg scruffy jeans, unwashed shirts, tatty day-wear etc. It's supposed to be an erotic experience.

The best idea is to check out the club websites and maybe even give them a call - they want people to be comfortable and will put you at ease

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You'll get loads of advice but it's simple really. Just wear what your comfy in. Be as sexy as you dare, remember that you might be hot and naked later in the night. And if there's a hot tub of sauna at the club you will need waterproof make up if you want to keep the look going all night. Swinging clubs are more relaxed than your regular nightclub the people on the whole are a thousand times more friendly. And in our experience the most sexy thing you can wear is a smile. You can spend hundreds of pounds getting the look rite but if your looking down in the dumps people might not aproch you.

Hope this helped. XxX

By *oney12 OP   Woman  over a year ago

kingston

Thanks peeps thats really helpful.

I am a big fan of sexy undies and thats what i feel comfortable(and sexy)in so think thats what i will go with, just didnt want to turn up in the wrong thing and feel uncomfortable!

» Add a new message to this topic