FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Cucks

Cucks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nklet lover OP   Man  over a year ago

lowestoft and greenwich

In my limited time of becoming a bull and helping wives humiliate there hubby , I'm finding that most cuckolds are holding down very important or jobs of authority! I guess becoming a submissive cuck takes them away from the stress of the day job?? Any views or other ideas

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"In my limited time of becoming a bull and helping wives humiliate there hubby , I'm finding that most cuckolds are holding down very important or jobs of authority! I guess becoming a submissive cuck takes them away from the stress of the day job?? Any views or other ideas"

Everyone is different. Apart from me.

By *nklet lover OP   Man  over a year ago

lowestoft and greenwich

What do you mean duck and bunny?

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

"What do you mean duck and bunny?"

Just giving you an idea.

By *jxxxxCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Kind if hit nail on head for us....escapism of completely opposite to real life

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope....my hubby just loves me so much he wants to share me....oh and he's a massive perv

By *strokeC100Couple  over a year ago

chester

True of us

Have to agree the couple i see have great jobs......but not into the humilitaion side of things....

He just loves allowing his hot wife to have a lover a (Sometimes he watches, sometimes he joins in or if he's away with his work then i will stay over and then the odd night we go away).

By *rs and Mr PandoraCouple  over a year ago

LUTTERWORTH

"In my limited time of becoming a bull and helping wives humiliate there hubby , I'm finding that most cuckolds are holding down very important or jobs of authority! I guess becoming a submissive cuck takes them away from the stress of the day job?? Any views or other ideas"

It's not all about humiliation

Pandora x

The other stuff yes

Wouldn't say is a job of great authority and define important? I suppose in ways what I do is important but to others I'm a nuisance lol. What I would say is normally I like to know where I stand usually so being a cuck takes me right out of my comfort zone.

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

"

It's not all about humiliation

Pandora x

The other stuff yes "

Likewise, and Mr Lincs is also a perv.

Love seeing couples and being a bull/dom person and the biggest buz for me is the male watching us with his partner haveing fun with me. As a single male is this not the ultimate fantasy for single blokes???

But it is an aquired taste in sexual fantasy for couples not every ones taste.

Couples I have seen who are in to this are people in high power/authoritive jobs. I can in one sense see why they favour the cuckold scene

It's a form of role play if you like it you carry on with it. I've met a few cuck couples me being the bull and they come from all walks of life and I think it depends on your kinkiness and willingness to try different things

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

"Nope....my hubby just loves me so much he wants to share me....oh and he's a massive perv "

All different. Different circumstances, different scenarios, different levels. I have come across lots of variation.

The key is to remember it is the couples fantasies being fulfilled. It is their choice and their direction.

The bull is there to serve them both....and should NEVER seek to take control of the situation.

By *heffcouple77Couple  over a year ago

sheffield

We both have stressful jobs i the cuck love the idea of no pressure just for a few hours and we are looking for a bull in sheffield crowbar crowbar an avert in lol

I don't think any of the couples I've met have got into cuckolding because of a stressful job, I think it's been more a case that the wife enjoys young cock!

» Add a new message to this topic