FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Do I catch your eye?

Do I catch your eye?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone. Just want to ask if people could take a look at my profile and give me some advice. Does it catch your eye? I seem to be getting ignored by everyone so wanna see if there's anything I can change to make it a bit more appealing. Thanks for any suggestions.

Jack x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think your profile is fine xx

Hot!

Thanks means a lot x

Looks good to me. Well written with none of the boring standard phrases and proper photos.

Your published veris are also good.

I would suspect that it's just the way things go on here. Keep going, keep positive and don't become one of those self-pitying whiners on here.

If I lived in Londoni I wouldn't ignore you.

That's very sweet of you Poppy. x

Speaking as a guy....it looks fine.

Way better than most and you have 4 vet is in 7 months......apparently many reckon that's a good return.

My one bit of advice would be to explain why you can't accommodate..... Many on here (rightly or wrongly) will simply assume you are attached.

Thanks for the advice nobby. I've never thought about that so I'll definitely take that on board. Cheers

I like your profile over all. I think it is written well and most of your pics are good. The only thing I would say is I don't like the face you are making in the second photo...but that is completely a personal opinion and certainly not enough to make me over-look you if I were interested. Good luck!

-Courtney

Thanks Courtney is it the weird eyes? Haha I don't usually look like I've got a gram of x

"Thanks Courtney is it the weird eyes? Haha I don't usually look like I've got a gram of x"

I think its more whatever you're doing with your mouth that is throwing me off. You seem more attractive than that photo makes you look. But again, it is just my opinion and a small point at that. Lots of people would like the fun attitude that the photo projects. Overall, good profile

"Thanks Courtney is it the weird eyes? Haha I don't usually look like I've got a gram of x

I think its more whatever you're doing with your mouth that is throwing me off. You seem more attractive than that photo makes you look. But again, it is just my opinion and a small point at that. Lots of people would like the fun attitude that the photo projects. Overall, good profile "

Haha just showing off the quality of my lips but thanks. Just gonna say Courtney you are definitely my cup of tea also x

By *ivemeyoursoulWoman  over a year ago

Easter just around the corner!

"Thanks Courtney is it the weird eyes? Haha I don't usually look like I've got a gram of x

I think its more whatever you're doing with your mouth that is throwing me off. You seem more attractive than that photo makes you look. But again, it is just my opinion and a small point at that. Lots of people would like the fun attitude that the photo projects. Overall, good profile "

I agree!

I think its more whatever you're doing with your mouth that is throwing me off. You seem more attractive than that photo makes you look. But again, it is just my opinion and a small point at that. Lots of people would like the fun attitude that the photo projects. Overall, good profile

I agree!"

Thanks x

No definitely not

Profile text is a little short and doesn't say a lot about you. Though saying that it's amusing and reads well. Your pics are good. Can see you doing well.

"Profile text is a little short and doesn't say a lot about you. Though saying that it's amusing and reads well. Your pics are good. Can see you doing well."

I can't really think of anything else to write about me? Haha any suggestions? But cheers mick I appreciate the feedback.

"Profile text is a little short and doesn't say a lot about you. Though saying that it's amusing and reads well. Your pics are good. Can see you doing well.

I can't really think of anything else to write about me? Haha any suggestions? But cheers mick I appreciate the feedback."

I don't know you so can't advise you on what text to put. I've amended my profile and added bits overtime. I consider it an eternal work in progress.

"Profile text is a little short and doesn't say a lot about you. Though saying that it's amusing and reads well. Your pics are good. Can see you doing well.

I can't really think of anything else to write about me? Haha any suggestions? But cheers mick I appreciate the feedback.

I don't know you so can't advise you on what text to put. I've amended my profile and added bits overtime. I consider it an eternal work in progress."

I guess you're right about that one it will always be a work in progress. Thanks again.

"Hey everyone. Just want to ask if people could take a look at my profile and give me some advice. Does it catch your eye? I seem to be getting ignored by everyone so wanna see if there's anything I can change to make it a bit more appealing. Thanks for any suggestions.

Jack x"

My advice would be that one post per day is quite enough.

"Hey everyone. Just want to ask if people could take a look at my profile and give me some advice. Does it catch your eye? I seem to be getting ignored by everyone so wanna see if there's anything I can change to make it a bit more appealing. Thanks for any suggestions.

Jack x

My advice would be that one post per day is quite enough."

Right.. Thanks.

Seen better profiles and seen worse if your going to ask for advice.... Use it... Your doing well so far so i would ask this... Why change if it's working.

"Seen better profiles and seen worse if your going to ask for advice.... Use it... Your doing well so far so i would ask this... Why change if it's working."

I'm taking all advice on board. It's not so much of changing it. Just trying to get some opinions on it. If it's refreshing to see or if it's just like everyone else's.

"Seen better profiles and seen worse if your going to ask for advice.... Use it... Your doing well so far so i would ask this... Why change if it's working.

I'm taking all advice on board. It's not so much of changing it. Just trying to get some opinions on it. If it's refreshing to see or if it's just like everyone else's."

That is an interesting response. You are not thinking of changing it? Your initial post implied that you were not getting enough attention and were being ignored. Folk have spent time replying.

"Seen better profiles and seen worse if your going to ask for advice.... Use it... Your doing well so far so i would ask this... Why change if it's working.

I'm taking all advice on board. It's not so much of changing it. Just trying to get some opinions on it. If it's refreshing to see or if it's just like everyone else's.

That is an interesting response. You are not thinking of changing it? Your initial post implied that you were not getting enough attention and were being ignored. Folk have spent time replying."

I don't think that just because someone asks for advice, they have to change everything people tell them simply because people took the time to reply...

If he wants opinions on how his profile comes across to others, whether its to ultimately change it, or just to see how he appears to people on here, then surely he can post asking for that advice? No one has to reply to him...

Just a thought anyway. And if he is doing it just to get people to look at his profile, that is fine too, right? He wouldn't be the first and no harm done.

That is an interesting response. You are not thinking of changing it? Your initial post implied that you were not getting enough attention and were being ignored. Folk have spent time replying."

If I'm honest it kind of sounds like you're trying to get a reaction out of me. I'm simply just getting other people's opinion on my profile. Whether it's a good profile or if it's pretty boring. If I got a lot of feedback saying it was boring then yes of course I would change it. I'm happy with my profile but it is frustrating getting ignored all the time so thought I'd ask here about other people's opinion. Thanks for taking the time to read and reply though. All comments are taken positively

And Courtney you're a star thank you for replying again haha x

I like it.... If only I were 20yrs younger x ahhhh

"I like it.... If only I were 20yrs younger x ahhhh "

You're as old as you feel lusty x

I like it and I like you

Mmm I think you have a yummy profile and good pics x

"I like it and I like you "

Wow if you was in London I would definitely be all over you! Stunning profile x

"Mmm I think you have a yummy profile and good pics x"

Thanks you have a very hot profile too! feel free to visit me anytime! Haha x

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Looks fine to me

Very hot

"Very hot "

Yum looking very hot too! X

"I like it and I like you

Wow if you was in London I would definitely be all over you! Stunning profile x"

Thank you

"Mmm I think you have a yummy profile and good pics x

Thanks you have a very hot profile too! feel free to visit me anytime! Haha x"

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Nice profile

If we were to be hyper critical it would be to include the 'couple' element in there somewhere as you've listed you're interested in meeting mf couples too. We know you're interested in the female in their set up but also for us anyway it shows you're taking into account the female is part of a couple which can work in your favour in our opinion.

Good luck

Jack x"

Great clear pics,very nice

» Add a new message to this topic