FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Crying during sex

Crying during sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilac OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cheshire

The last three times we've had sex, I've cried.

I've had it happen occasionally over the years usually during a really strong orgasm which had been the case of two of the occasions but last night, it wasn't even at point of orgasm.

The sex was amazing, very deep and hard from behind and it was at the end of the session, and I just all out burst into to tears. I had no control of it whatsoever.

Why nothing for years then three occasions in a row? Our sex is always pretty intense and usually part of a long session. But it's been that way for a good while, so why are the last few weeks different?

Anyone else cry?

I hid it the first two times but last night, couldn't.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find crying is an emotional release after periods of high emotional intensity.

Given that you appear to be used to long and intense play and BDSM play I would rule those out.

Maybe it's something in your life that has been stressing you and messing with your head and you have been suppressing it (either at the back of your mind or the forefront) and the escape not sex and the release you feel during it is triggering the tears?

That my 10$ worth of rubbish pop psyche.

It's just another form of release, and there may be stuff in your subconscious that find this a good time to "let go" ...

Due on?

Cheshire

Perhaps.

Sex is a massive stress release for me and it's a time when, especially with the type of sex we have, I do let my guard down and just let go.

Makes sense I suppose.

"Due on? "

my thoughts exactly....nothing more deep and meaningful than hormones...for years if i had a sex when i was a bit PMT ish id cry,never any other time...just as uncontrollable as my desire to stab someone who got in my way in a supermarket around the same time!..just hormones....

Cheshire

"Due on?

my thoughts exactly....nothing more deep and meaningful than hormones...for years if i had a sex when i was a bit PMT ish id cry,never any other time...just as uncontrollable as my desire to stab someone who got in my way in a supermarket around the same time!..just hormones...."

No. And it's happened three times in two weeks?

Mine would be tears of joy. .. its been that long

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

fuckbudcpl - where does that question come from?

OP, I can get tearful when its been really intense. Its the release for me.

[Removed by poster at 17/05/15 19:19:48]

If a women cried after a session I would shit myself

I cry at the most random things and sex has done it occasionally I agree with previous posts its a release and can be hormonal too

"If a women cried after a session I would shit myself "

!!!!

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

OP if I were you I would just let partner/playmates know that it's a possibility that it might happen, and tell them what you would like them to do if you do cry (stop, carry on, give you a minute etc.). Other than that just accept that it is part of what makes you unique and embrace it, rather than try to hide it.

I know very little of BDSM, but perhaps in certain scenes it would be an appropriate part of play and really turn your partner/playmate on knowing how deeply in to it you were.

"If a women cried after a session I would shit myself

!!!!"

Thank god I'm not the only one! First time in my life a couple weeks ago I burst into tears after an incredible orgasm, I couldn't help it haha felt like an idiot cause I didn't expect it at all, is this it now? All my incredible orgasms gonna be overruled by crying?

That happens to me sometimes too...intense giggling fits also happen sometimes. It's always happened with orgasm for me. You're not alone.

If I was prepared I would probably love it

"If I was prepared I would probably love it "

The trouble is I don't know know when it will happen although it only happens with A (Him). Neither of us knew what to do when it happened the first time and it was uncomfortable. The second and subsequent times he has just held me tight. The reaction varies from a few sniffles to outright sobs. It's been a stressful few months for me so will be interesting to see if it continues. Personally, I think it may as I've become used to being able to let go in the knowledge I'm going to be looked after. I can't imagine letting go like that with anyone else owing to the trust required.

Her x

Sounds like "sub drop" combined with knowing that you can just safely let go with him. Add that to having been under stress and you have your tears.

You're definitely not alone OP. I've had a few instances where ive cried during a very intense orgasm. It has never happened until I met my partner though. I just take it as he's obviously doing something VERY right!

After reading this I'm feeling a little disheartened I've never made a woman cry during sex.

First squirting, now this... FFS

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Definitely do this, but only with the bf. Its about the intensity of the experience for both of us. Always have stress to a certain level, so I doubt it's that for me .... the crying that takes place before I am due on is always related to something random.

I only cry if I'm d*unk or have taken enough of my painkillers that the walls are refusing to stay straight.

By *rettyLittleThingWoman  over a year ago

Swansea

Happened to me once during an intense "session" there was just too much emotion to deal with at once and I was full on crying, after a cuddle though I was fine.

I guess my head wasnt in the right place as I can usually "zone" into things, hasnt happened since.

yes I do,because im so happy im getting some

By *ophiasChoiceWoman  over a year ago

ystrad mynach

"That happens to me sometimes too...intense giggling fits also happen sometimes. It's always happened with orgasm for me. You're not alone."

This is me

It's definitely an emotional release, because you can be completely involved and no inhibition with someone you trust.

I've had the same, and also where I can't stop laughing, it's usually coupled with intense orgasm and endorphin release.

It can be odd or awkward as crying is usually associated with sadness but own it and know you are fully in the moment x

Cheshire

Why do you think it's happened the last three times? Because I've reached a point of absolute trust? Walks finally broken down etc? Our sex is always intense and the orgasms are really powerful so it can't solely be that.

I didn't admit it the first two occasions, I'm always a bit spacey and a bit of a mess after sex so I just collapsed in a heap and he didn't realise. I told him last time which allowed me to just cry rather than try and hide it. I didn't feel sad.

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Sounds like "sub drop" combined with knowing that you can just safely let go with him. Add that to having been under stress and you have your tears."

My money would definitely be on this...

By *ummersun99Woman  over a year ago

North Yorkshire by the Sea

Happened to me before; sub drop/ orgasmic release and a smidge of unrelated subconscious stress. Thankfully not often, only after super intense, long sessions with someone I trust/ know that cares. Though I totally get the post orgasm spacey feeling. And tingling/ shakey legs.

Perhaps the fact you hid/fought it meant it was building up and happening again. Now you've let it all out it might have passed? x

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol.

it happened to me during sex...Tho awkward for partner,it felt quite a relief for myself..

As the male part of the couple i can honestly say i wouldn't worry about it.

As K has said I've made her cry quite a few times during sex. The first time i was slightly worried.

As previously said it's probably down to subconscious stress being released by the onset of endorphins.

Don't worry about it. everyone feels better after a good cry

I was pretty close to crying Friday night. First ever anal orgasm and it was so intense I was in a right state.

By *histle do nicelyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow South

Could someone explain to me 'sub drop'...I've seen the term in other posts too. Ta!

By *hoenixcouplexxCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Could someone explain to me 'sub drop'...I've seen the term in other posts too. Ta! "

Briefly:

Sub Drop is the emotional and physical affects of the release and drop of endorphins in the body after a play session.

Have a google there's loads out there.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"After reading this I'm feeling a little disheartened I've never made a woman cry during sex.

First squirting, now this... FFS "

No pressure there then, eh?

Its happened a couple of times with me too... Not because I'm sad or the sex was terrible, its literally just because there was nothing else to do at that point except let go.

I've mastered the squirt now so maybe that's where all my orgasm tears go! No, kidding aside, especially with bdsm play, it can get a bit emotional. I have times where I feel like I could cry, most of the time ill just conk out!

This has happens on 2 separate occasions. Totally unnerved me. But was reassured 'it's the god type of crying'.

I cry mostly every time I have sex, it's the intensity of the orgasms for me. I'm a quick cumer and known to have 20+ orgasms in a session , we all have hormones and I just can't control the orgasms with the squirting

Lilac I've had it a few times...usually when it's been mind blowing orgasms!! Its a part of the release for me when it's been so intense.,.. Here's hoping I can make you cry some point

Cheshire

"Lilac I've had it a few times...usually when it's been mind blowing orgasms!! Its a part of the release for me when it's been so intense.,.. Here's hoping I can make you cry some point"

You're more than welcome to try and make me cry. Also, C owes you one so he can have a go at making you cry too

You should have joined us. We had a 6 hour session on Sat

Cheshire

"Its happened a couple of times with me too... Not because I'm sad or the sex was terrible, its literally just because there was nothing else to do at that point except let go.

I've mastered the squirt now so maybe that's where all my orgasm tears go! No, kidding aside, especially with bdsm play, it can get a bit emotional. I have times where I feel like I could cry, most of the time ill just conk out!"

I do get emotional during BDSM and roleplay. Especially if doing something like ravishment or impact play. This was floods of tears and it felt so good.

Cheshire

"Happened to me before; sub drop/ orgasmic release and a smidge of unrelated subconscious stress. Thankfully not often, only after super intense, long sessions with someone I trust/ know that cares. Though I totally get the post orgasm spacey feeling. And tingling/ shakey legs.

Perhaps the fact you hid/fought it meant it was building up and happening again. Now you've let it all out it might have passed? x

"

I normally space and go into a heap. My drop can come during a session but usually towards the end in anticipation of it ending and the next day I'm like a sulky whingy misery.

I cry cod I not getting any

"Lilac I've had it a few times...usually when it's been mind blowing orgasms!! Its a part of the release for me when it's been so intense.,.. Here's hoping I can make you cry some point

You're more than welcome to try and make me cry. Also, C owes you one so he can have a go at making you cry too

You should have joined us. We had a 6 hour session on Sat"

Haha I can't on a sat but believe me next time your free weekday you know where I am xx

I have cried after a good hard spanking!, the strangest feeling i have ever had to be honest, not through pain, just seemed an emotional release

Her

By *ueenandworkerbeeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Yes, I cry when it's really intense. I usually laugh my head off when I cum but I also cry and need a hug occasiionally. E.

By *awty nannaWoman  over a year ago

sheffield

I do when the sex has been great, scared a former FWB tha first time I did, but he got used to it after a while

[Removed by poster at 19/05/15 02:58:28]

"Lilac I've had it a few times...usually when it's been mind blowing orgasms!! Its a part of the release for me when it's been so intense.,.. Here's hoping I can make you cry some point

Haha I can't on a sat but believe me next time your free weekday you know where I am xx "

I should pay my debts!

Haha I can't on a sat but believe me next time your free weekday you know where I am xx

I should pay my debts! "

Hold you to that c

Cheshire

I should pay my debts!

Hold you to that c"

Looks like we are on for a crying orgasm session ha. Will have to ask Miss B&B too

I did once. But now that I come to think of it, "Marley and Me" was on the TV in the background, so it might've been due to that.

Never cried during sex as nobody has managed to get me to orgasm... I can and do cry after a good masturbation session

By *atinaBabeCouple  over a year ago

casa caliente

Hahaha silly

I must admit, I got freaked out when my ex started crying once. She said it was nothing at the time but then told me later it was just a beautiful moment.

By *leepyangelCouple  over a year ago

over the hill and far away

I've cried during sex loads of times. It's a surge of hormones and a massive release

By *r.slapntickleMan  over a year ago

south shields

I burst into tears once cos the bitch was shit :P

I do the opposite when i've really gone IN...burst out laughing. Bit of a nightmare with the one night stands but nothing a taxi can't fix real quick!

[Removed by poster at 19/05/15 19:48:01]

I would say it is deffo a release. I have not had it during sex but when playing alone and at the point where I am going to cum I cry, it's happened a few times then stopped and then it happened again recently and i noticed a pattern. Its when I am down or upset about stuff, it's strange but it does happen.

I sometimes cry during and after sex but only with my partner. Hes the only man ive ever been able to fully relax with.

"If I was prepared I would probably love it

The trouble is I don't know know when it will happen although it only happens with A (Him). Neither of us knew what to do when it happened the first time and it was uncomfortable. The second and subsequent times he has just held me tight. The reaction varies from a few sniffles to outright sobs. It's been a stressful few months for me so will be interesting to see if it continues. Personally, I think it may as I've become used to being able to let go in the knowledge I'm going to be looked after. I can't imagine letting go like that with anyone else owing to the trust required.

Her x"

Im due to meet someone in a couple of weeks for the first time and ive had a stressful few months too like you. I dont usually orgasm but do squirt, hope I dont cry, whether due to stress or squirt or whatever happens, id be really embarrassed

It's happened to me a few times, just the intensity and sometimes overwhelming emotions you can't control...next thing your crying like a baby

[Removed by poster at 22/05/15 20:18:35]

The trouble is I don't know know when it will happen although it only happens with A (Him). Neither of us knew what to do when it happened the first time and it was uncomfortable. The second and subsequent times he has just held me tight. The reaction varies from a few sniffles to outright sobs. It'so been a stressful few months for me so will be interesting to see if it continues. Personally, I think it may as I've become used to being able to let go in the knowledge I'm going to be looked after. I can't imagine letting go like that with anyone else owing to the trust required.

Her x

Im due to meet someone in a couple of weeks for the first time and ive had a stressful few months too like you. I dont usually orgasm but do squirt, hope I dont cry, whether due to stress or squirt or whatever happens, id be really embarrassed "

I don't think you should be embarrassed if either were to happen as not everything can be controlled. Personally, I don't let go like it with any one else. I've even found while we play together at a club I'm more restrained. You may find something similar with someone new. I'd tell the person before you meet how you're feeling if you can. After all you want to enjoy the experience.

Her

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Ive had tears flood a few times like this. I just see orgasm as when we release our guards and all emotional zones are open and intensely surged with stimulation.

If you dont feel theres anything to address, just count it as one of the natural wonders youll have and experience.

Met a fem off fab and the first time we played she cried within seconds of her orgasm. She was mortified and apologetic I didnt see it as an issue I was more concerned I'd hurt her in some way but it was all about a flood of emotions luckily

The trouble is I don't know know when it will happen although it only happens with A (Him). Neither of us knew what to do when it happened the first time and it was uncomfortable. The second and subsequent times he has just held me tight. The reaction varies from a few sniffles to outright sobs. It'so been a stressful few months for me so will be interesting to see if it continues. Personally, I think it may as I've become used to being able to let go in the knowledge I'm going to be looked after. I can't imagine letting go like that with anyone else owing to the trust required.

Her x

Im due to meet someone in a couple of weeks for the first time and ive had a stressful few months too like you. I dont usually orgasm but do squirt, hope I dont cry, whether due to stress or squirt or whatever happens, id be really embarrassed

I don't think you should be embarrassed if either were to happen as not everything can be controlled. Personally, I don't let go like it with any one else. I've even found while we play together at a club I'm more restrained. You may find something similar with someone new. I'd tell the person before you meet how you're feeling if you can. After all you want to enjoy the experience.

Her"

Thank you. He knows the stuff thats going on at the moment, family stuff, but im sure ill be fine and thank you again for the good advice.

By *p4fun1000Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"Mine would be tears of joy. .. its been that long "
haha likewise! Not as easy as last time I was here.

» Add a new message to this topic