FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Old friends...need advice.

Old friends...need advice.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Here is some back story. This is written by the female of this couple.

I was friends, and pretty good friends, with a girl when I was younger. She was very proper and actually kind of backwards. We grew up together, but as we got older, we lost touch. She's been on my facebook and we chatted every once in a while. One day, she messages me on facebook. "Ummm, I think my husband just messaged you on a swinger site before I could tell him that I knew you. " Yes...yes he did. So, we laughed it off and I was glad I had someone to talk to about the lifestyle. Fast forward months and months until last weekend. This friend and her husband came to enjoy a fire pit with us. We had a bunch of the kids with us...so it was just as friends. However, now they want to meet for more adult fun. She is cute as she can be and he seems super sweet too. I'm just not sure how I feel about a sexual relationship based on our friendship when we were very young.

Thoughts and opinions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What reservations do you have?

I guess I have no real reservations other than anyone we've met before...we haven't known personally.

But you'd lost touch. So it's not like they are close friends? Personally I don't see the issue

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

She's a different person in many ways to the one you used to know. If you want to have sex with her, go for it. If you're unsure, don't. It's a decision only you can make. My first thought was 'why not do it?'

I've refound a school friend on here. Can't wait to meet her with her husband - I know it'll be great fun. Go for it!

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I would go for it x

Thanks for the advice. I likely will go for it. Just overthinking as usual.

» Add a new message to this topic