FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Time for a profile rethink...

Time for a profile rethink...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok so hot people of Fab... Time for some rethinking of the profile it would seem! Any advice would be much appreciated. How do I stand out without appearing a complete tool??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

I would recommend losing the first couple of paragraphs, not sure why they are necessary. Most of the women on here know that is not what you are looking for, and neither and they, but it also sounds a bit negative towards women....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Scrap the first two paragraphs and the "mundane bullshit" comment, I'd rather a more clear profile photo too - maybe the third to last one in your public photos?

Thanks for the tips. How about now?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Ok so hot people of Fab... Time for some rethinking of the profile it would seem! Any advice would be much appreciated. How do I stand out without appearing a complete tool??"

You have been here for 3 months and no verifications , get in the chat room and get verified .

Lol

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"Ok so hot people of Fab... Time for some rethinking of the profile it would seem! Any advice would be much appreciated. How do I stand out without appearing a complete tool??

You have been here for 3 months and no verifications , get in the chat room and get verified .

Lol "

And yet you say you don't want or won't leave verifications..

OP I think yr profile is good..

Thank you. I've not met anyone off of here to verify me yet. Hence in part this thread!

» Add a new message to this topic