FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Not good enough??

Not good enough??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was recently chatting to my fwb and we were talking about what would happen to eventually stop us meeting. i said that i thought it would be when he got a girlfriend and his reponse was something along the lines of... "well i only see people from fab and i really don't think i'm going to find the love of my life on there, haha"

Not that i want to be the love of his life at all but really?! Whats wrong with girls from fab? Feel vaguely insulted :/ Are we somehow tainted? Are we the girls you fuck and never take home to meet your mother??

Am i being over sensitive? You can be sweet and amazing and loveable and still love sex can't you? Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Not when you see some threads we are not

By *awandOrderCouple  over a year ago

SW London

Don't think all men on here are like that. Met Mr on here and he is lovely. He is not intimidated by a woman owning her sexuality .... thus we clicked and it is awesome.

By *andy_tomMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

You all look good to me ladies .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Don't think all men on here are like that. Met Mr on here and he is lovely. He is not intimidated by a woman owning her sexuality .... thus we clicked and it is awesome."

I like this.

By *isexmistressWoman  over a year ago

Prestwich

Fab Chicks are THE ultimate..

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Don't get me started! I'm beginning to think I have a 'shop reject' stamp on my arse when it comes to relationships.

Well what was your reply op to your own question to him?.

Actually although i initially thought yeah we are good enough for relationships and can have them, i do think the same about guys and are skeptical about meeting one on here because i feel most guys who've asked me for a relationship just wanna hook up to get more fucks for themselves.

I'm confused now.

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well, there have been a few threads that's basically have been, well I'd fuck your wife, but if I met someone there is no way I would let anyone fuck her, so yes plenty of double standards!

theres only a few things that hold me back from wanting a relationship:

someone who might not want kids/doesnt want any more..

I dont actively seek relationships...but I dont think I should deny the world of my superhot genetic offspring

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"theres only a few things that hold me back from wanting a relationship:

someone who might not want kids/doesnt want any more..

I dont actively seek relationships...but I dont think I should deny the world of my superhot genetic offspring"

A tadpolian response

Sob story from me

Meet my ex on here for a meet, he asked me out, then we became close, he proposed, then we became engaged, he stopped all meets etc the moment we met, and now 4 1/2 years later im single again!!

Feel rubbish, lost me mojo and just generally confussed!

I thought you absolutly could have a relationship now im buggered if i know lol

Boo hoo poor me

xx

"Was recently chatting to my fwb and we were talking about what would happen to eventually stop us meeting. i said that i thought it would be when he got a girlfriend and his reponse was something along the lines of... "well i only see people from fab and i really don't think i'm going to find the love of my life on there, haha"

Not that i want to be the love of his life at all but really?! Whats wrong with girls from fab? Feel vaguely insulted :/ Are we somehow tainted? Are we the girls you fuck and never take home to meet your mother??

Am i being over sensitive? You can be sweet and amazing and loveable and still love sex can't you? Xx"

Actually I can understand why you would feel slightly offended.. I have felt the same in the past x if I'm good enough to be a long term sexual partner and friend.. why If it was there wouldn't I be good enough for more... So yep.. totally get why your feeling a bit miffed. I'd feel the same

By *o_added_sugarWoman  over a year ago

A club not so many miles away

"Was recently chatting to my fwb and we were talking about what would happen to eventually stop us meeting. i said that i thought it would be when he got a girlfriend and his reponse was something along the lines of... "well i only see people from fab and i really don't think i'm going to find the love of my life on there, haha"

Am i being over sensitive? You can be sweet and amazing and loveable and still love sex can't you? Xx

Actually I can understand why you would feel slightly offended.. I have felt the same in the past x if I'm good enough to be a long term sexual partner and friend.. why If it was there wouldn't I be good enough for more... So yep.. totally get why your feeling a bit miffed. I'd feel the same "

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

some relationships work out but this is not a dating site.

"some relationships work out but this is not a dating site."

Love can strike anywhere

Scotland - Aberdeen

"some relationships work out but this is not a dating site."

So are you agreeing then?

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

Am i being over sensitive? You can be sweet and amazing and loveable and still love sex can't you? Xx"

I'd take someone I met on here home to meet my parents. Nothing wrong with having an active seed life xx

"Well, there have been a few threads that's basically have been, well I'd fuck your wife, but if I met someone there is no way I would let anyone fuck her, so yes plenty of double standards! "

Yep definitely...my occasional playmate is EXACTLY like that!!

By *pple16Man  over a year ago

Macclesfield

this mike sound unkind but in his eyes you are his fuck buddy, he has given you a clue by his reply was something along the lines of… "well i only see people from fab and i really don't think i'm going to find the love of my life on there, haha"

[Removed by poster at 18/05/15 20:53:08]

So in a way it was a trick question to him as I see it lol even tho his reply wasnt as good.

"this mike sound unkind but in his eyes you are his fuck buddy, he has given you a clue by his reply was something along the lines of… "well i only see people from fab and i really don't think i'm going to find the love of my life on there, haha""

As i said on my OP, i'm not at all interested in a relationship just asking what others thought about the attitude towards fab ladies

By *LCCCouple  over a year ago

Cambridge

"Well, there have been a few threads that's basically have been, well I'd fuck your wife, but if I met someone there is no way I would let anyone fuck her, so yes plenty of double standards! "

Thats because they're not swingers!

Cambridge

"this mike sound unkind but in his eyes you are his fuck buddy, he has given you a clue by his reply was something along the lines of… "well i only see people from fab and i really don't think i'm going to find the love of my life on there, haha"

As i said on my OP, i'm not at all interested in a relationship just asking what others thought about the attitude towards fab ladies"

As you said in your OP and again here, you are not at all interested in a relationship, so he possibly meant he won't find a relationship when he is only playing with people which are upfront enough to say they don't want that.

A relationship with a woman from here would mean that she's more sexually experienced than I. There has to be trust and communication.

"A relationship with a woman from here would mean that she's more sexually experienced than I. There has to be trust and communication."

I met my ex for NSA fun and took his virginity, we stayed together 11 years and had 2 kids, so it can happen.

You said yourself you are fwb nowt else so why is he wrong to say what he did end of day this is swinging not take me out.

Why feel insulted you both using each other for sex.

Can't take home to meet mum as no longer here.

However I have introduced a few of my "lady friends" from hereto other members of my family.

Not actually as "fuck buddies" but certainly my sister knows that they are sexual partners.

Remember having a bit of a giggle at her discomfort when I invited sister and two fab ladies that she had met, and thought they were both someone I was cheating on. She almost choked when they both turned up and clearly didn't just know each other....but knew of each other etc.....

Cambridge

"A relationship with a woman from here would mean that she's more sexually experienced than I. There has to be trust and communication.

I met my ex for NSA fun and took his virginity, we stayed together 11 years and had 2 kids, so it can happen. "

I'm not sure you know what NSA means!

"A relationship with a woman from here would mean that she's more sexually experienced than I. There has to be trust and communication.

I met my ex for NSA fun and took his virginity, we stayed together 11 years and had 2 kids, so it can happen.

I'm not sure you know what NSA means! "

Well both of my last exes were NSA meets originally, they just hung around and it developed into something more.

Cambridge

Well both of my last exes were NSA meets originally, they just hung around and it developed into something more."

I'm only teasing, but kids and 11 years definitely count as strings!

Well both of my last exes were NSA meets originally, they just hung around and it developed into something more.

I'm only teasing, but kids and 11 years definitely count as strings! "

Yeah true, we are still friends as well, so strung for life i reckon.

"this mike sound unkind but in his eyes you are his fuck buddy, he has given you a clue by his reply was something along the lines of… "well i only see people from fab and i really don't think i'm going to find the love of my life on there, haha"

As i said on my OP, i'm not at all interested in a relationship just asking what others thought about the attitude towards fab ladies

As you said in your OP and again here, you are not at all interested in a relationship, so he possibly meant he won't find a relationship when he is only playing with people which are upfront enough to say they don't want that."

Why is everyone slagging the poor guy off? He could have a perfectly acceptable reason for what he said.

"Well, there have been a few threads that's basically have been, well I'd fuck your wife, but if I met someone there is no way I would let anyone fuck her, so yes plenty of double standards!

Thats because they're not swingers!"

Men aren't always great at thinking before we open our mouths. I'm sure he didn't mean any offence.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

A friend of mine on here said that some guys should just keep their mouths shut and just have sex.

Totally agree lol.

"A friend of mine on here said that some guys should just keep their mouths shut and just have sex."

Most ladies prefer me between their legs with my mouth open but definitely no talking!

"You said yourself you are fwb nowt else so why is he wrong to say what he did end of day this is swinging not take me out.

"

Sorry but youre completely missing my point and to everyone else, yes, he'd probably be mortified if he thought i was offended. Hes a lovely guy.

As ive said before i was most interested in the general impression i got that women who use these sites are viewed in a different way x

"You said yourself you are fwb nowt else so why is he wrong to say what he did end of day this is swinging not take me out.

Sorry but youre completely missing my point and to everyone else, yes, he'd probably be mortified if he thought i was offended. Hes a lovely guy.

As ive said before i was most interested in the general impression i got that women who use these sites are viewed in a different way x"

can be the same for us guys though lol

there is nothing wrong with the ladies on here, I have on my previous profile, introduced a couple to my Family as friends, but only who I felt comfortable with to do so

I definitely think ladies on sites like this are viewed in a different way. In my experience anyway. I met a guy the other week from a dating site and he was telling me how kinky he was. So I told him about fab so I could win the kink off. Proceeded to call me a dirty stranger shagging slut.

I'd much rather date someone who was likeminded from here. But wouldn't trust anyone as far as I could chuck them.

By *eithoWoman  over a year ago

Chatham

I agree. Many men seem to categorise women into girlfriend material and those who aren't. Potential girlfriends must be pious, wear twinsets and be able to count previous sexual partners on one hand.

They're quite happy to have fun with those who don't meet those absurd criteria though.

I think you're being a bit over sensitive. I took what he said as. This is a sex site and nobody is here for romance. Well that's how I would take it anyway.

Would I take you lot home to meet my parents?

I would be proud too!

Shame all woman arnt as liberal as the sexy ladies in here!

I'd suggest that he said that because most women on here aren't looking for relationships, so it's a very small chance he would find someone that he both clicked with AND who wanted a relationship.

After been here for a year, I could never imagine having a monogamous relationship again........I shall die old and lonely....

I'd suggest that he said that because most women on here aren't looking for relationships, so it's a very small chance he would find someone that he both clicked with AND who wanted a relationship."

The impression I get from reading some forum posts is that quite a lot of women are way more open to the idea of a relationship from here then say the men are.

and yes OP I do understand what you mean and I think if men are here for #instashag then yes they view the women on here in a different light.

"I definitely think ladies on sites like this are viewed in a different way. In my experience anyway. I met a guy the other week from a dating site and he was telling me how kinky he was. So I told him about fab so I could win the kink off. Proceeded to call me a dirty stranger shagging slut.

I'd much rather date someone who was likeminded from here. But wouldn't trust anyone as far as I could chuck them. "

"...but I dont think I should deny the world of my superhot genetic offspring"

That's very thoughtful of you, you're clearly a lovely man and the World needs your children.

To be fair, I met a guy the other day who said that he didn't care how many men a girl slept with, but he'd lose all respect for her if she'd ever had two dicks inside her at the same time.

I think maybe for some people, being promiscuous (no negative connotation intended whatsoever!) is fine and good when you're not looking to settle, but after that the traditional monogamy ideas come back. Which is fine... for some :P

[Removed by poster at 19/05/15 16:18:36]

"To be fair, I met a guy the other day who said that he didn't care how many men a girl slept with, but he'd lose all respect for her if she'd ever had two dicks inside her at the same time.

"

Only two?...oops he will have no respect for me then

I think I can sort of understand where OP's fwb is coming from though I'm not sure i'd entirely agree with him.

Personally, I'm not interested in finding a girlfriend at the moment, though I would like a regular fwb, but if I were, I wouldn't exclude meeting someone on fab. It seems as good a place as any to find someone - probably more so as regards sexual compatibility.

I'm wondering if the fwb's reasons may be based on his perception of why most people are here, but at this stage I would only be guessing.

"I think I can sort of understand where OP's fwb is coming from though I'm not sure i'd entirely agree with him.

Personally, I'm not interested in finding a girlfriend at the moment, though I would like a regular fwb, but if I were, I wouldn't exclude meeting someone on fab. It seems as good a place as any to find someone - probably more so as regards sexual compatibility.

I'm wondering if the fwb's reasons may be based on his perception of why most people are here, but at this stage I would only be guessing.

"

See thats exactly what i think! Surely the compatibility would be extra awesome? Lol. xx

"Don't get me started! I'm beginning to think I have a 'shop reject' stamp on my arse when it comes to relationships. "
This??

"To be fair, I met a guy the other day who said that he didn't care how many men a girl slept with, but he'd lose all respect for her if she'd ever had two dicks inside her at the same time.

Only two?...oops he will have no respect for me then "

And me!!

Yes you can... He's being a little bit of a tit

By *entaur_UKMan  over a year ago

Cannock

Personally speaking i don't view women on fab any different to women i know who are not swingers. I have been single for a few years now, and if i was to get into another relationship i think it would work better if i had a relationship with a like minded woman who was a swinger (we could set up a couples profile together, lol).

Cambridge

"

As ive said before i was most interested in the general impression i got that women who use these sites are viewed in a different way x"

The world definitely has double standards when it comes to female sexuality, just look at the story in the media about the Indonesian military performing compulsory "virginity" tests on female recruits. Apparently if you are a woman who has sex outside of marriage you are not suitable to Serve your country.

We all need to support female sexual empowerment wherever we see it. When I look on Fab I see a lot of empowered women and I think it's great

Us men are famous for engaging our mouths before our brains. I have had narrow mindedness in the past when it comes to this site or wouldn't look for love etc....

The truth is you never know when it's going to happen and I believe people will agree with me when I say don't look for love it will look for you.

I don't think your being over sensitive at all, if you can just remember the compliments

I've seen a few people on here that have turned from fb's to being in a relationship with each other..never say never

It's down to the connection with the other person. I love playing with women and wouldn't mind if they played at all in a relationship with me but there must be THAT connection

If two 'friends' on here develop then that's different. I guess I'd view it in terms of approach, some people approach fab and potential relationships completely differently, so get different results. If I was looking for a relationship, I'd be extremely surprised if it crossed my mind after a meet led me down that path, so to speak.

OP, it sounds like the conversation at least cleared your thoughts in terms of expectation anyway?

By *ublin2015Woman  over a year ago

Dublin

I had that recently, met a guy from here for a drink and he spoke about chatting to another girl on here. He said that he told her "god youre so attractive, why on earth are you on fab?"

A) um...thanks, guess that means only "ugly" women are on here??

B) guess I wasnt his cup of tea so, as it kinda implies he didnt feel attracted to me.

C) it annoyed me as just cause a women is using fab doesnt mean shes desperate and cant get laid anywhere else, its just another option.

So OP, yeah, it can be weird, but I think it comes down to the people, if that spark is there it shouldnt matter where you met. And if it does matter, then theyre kinda judging you and who wants that in a partner? Youre better off!

Personally speaking i don't view women on fab any different to women i know who are not swingers. I have been single for a few years now, and if i was to get into another relationship i think it would work better if i had a relationship with a like minded woman who was a swinger (we could set up a couples profile together, lol). "

What's more interesting is you thought you'd two would most likely stop seeing each other when he found someone not you.

So is that because you're not looking for a partner or because you don't think you'd find one here.

Most women here don't seem to be looking for a partner and so it is an unlikely place to meet one.

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"

The impression I get from reading some forum posts is that quite a lot of women are way more open to the idea of a relationship from here then say the men are."

I agree. OP is not interested in a relationship but is vaguely insulted by such comments and started a thread. Maybe she doth protest too much.

"and yes OP I do understand what you mean and I think if men are here for #instashag then yes they view the women on here in a different light."

Most women are clear on what they want and, while still wanting just sex, are looking for their ideal guy/s. Most men simply want to meet and hoping to meet a gorgeous girl or just meet.

Women are the main choosers on Fabs. They pick guys they're attracted to and if they have a great personality to match, you're on to a winner. So I'd imagine some women find it to be quite a kick in the teeth, considering the hoops most guys have to jump through to meet, that they don't want to explore the idea of a relationship.

But this is Fabs. We're all here for pleasure and fun. While some people will change their minds and want more, you have to accept that some don't.

Will clear this up. OP is definitely not looking for a relationship, she already has one of those

Really interesting comments, love the forums xx

"

I agree. OP is not interested in a relationship but is vaguely insulted by such comments and started a thread. Maybe she doth protest too much.

"

How very dare you! baha x

By *L RogueMan  over a year ago

London

"

How very dare you! baha x"

Terrible, aren't I?!

I'm not someone you'd take home to your mam.

By *uzy444Woman  over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

As you said in your OP and again here, you are not at all interested in a relationship, so he possibly meant he won't find a relationship when he is only playing with people which are upfront enough to say they don't want that.

Why is everyone slagging the poor guy off? He could have a perfectly acceptable reason for what he said. "

err cos he was completely insensitive to whom he was saying it to and when...

what guys say when their dicks are hard compared to what they say when they are soft, a woman has to be able to stretch that spectrum...you have to be pretty thick skinned sometimes, especially if it catches you in an 'off guard' moment...

By *unandflirty88Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Boo boo kitten,

Your spot on, unless your already someone wife, most guys whether they admit it or not will think your tainted and not 'meet mum material'

Basically this sites for girls you would like to fuck and not marry.. But that's just MY opinion.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We have met two guys in our nearly 18 months who said they were only on fab until they met someone in the real world and that they wouldn't do 'this' with their new partner as it wouldn't be right

Okay to do it with someone else's partner though

"We have met two guys in our nearly 18 months who said they were only on fab until they met someone in the real world and that they wouldn't do 'this' with their new partner as it wouldn't be right

Okay to do it with someone else's partner though "

Not everyone is capable of a non monogamous relationship.

If they have real feelings for someone then they want it to be just them two.

Where as others are perfectly capable of separating sex and love so swinging is an option for them.

For me I've swung with an ex but we were only interested in another woman as she wanted to be with one.

I genuinely don't know how I'd react to seeing someone I love shagging someone else.

I've been in an open relationship for a year with a man where everything is permitted with other people apart from sex. As long as we tell each other its fine.

I can't do monogamy with its Disney outlook on life where you stay with the same person forever.

Its not with out its drawbacks though, as he played with his best mate in March and she got him to hide it from me. Cue lots of guilt and emotional fallout from him...all because some silly vanilla tart could not handle the honesty and respect that our relationship has.

So monogamy... no thanks, can't handle double standards

"I've been in an open relationship for a year with a man where everything is permitted with other people apart from sex. As long as we tell each other its fine.

I can't do monogamy with its Disney outlook on life where you stay with the same person forever.

Its not with out its drawbacks though, as he played with his best mate in March and she got him to hide it from me. Cue lots of guilt and emotional fallout from him...all because some silly vanilla tart could not handle the honesty and respect that our relationship has.

So monogamy... no thanks, can't handle double standards"

He is to blame too. Can't just blame her, he knows your rules yet he broke them.

Hugs.

"Don't get me started! I'm beginning to think I have a 'shop reject' stamp on my arse when it comes to relationships. "

I must check my arse for this as well

"Don't get me started! I'm beginning to think I have a 'shop reject' stamp on my arse when it comes to relationships.

I must check my arse for this as well "

*licks dangleberries..its safe to look now

"Don't get me started! I'm beginning to think I have a 'shop reject' stamp on my arse when it comes to relationships.

*licks dangleberries..its safe to look now"

You are gross man

You are gross man "

hey its a clean up service bitch!

You are gross man

hey its a clean up service bitch!"

Ffs paddy

By *rsIdiotWoman  over a year ago

Bedworth

"Boo boo kitten,

Your spot on, unless your already someone wife, most guys whether they admit it or not will think your tainted and not 'meet mum material'

Basically this sites for girls you would like to fuck and not marry.. But that's just MY opinion. "

Dammit, don't tell my husband that!

Most are afraid to admit they aren't after a "swinger" as a potential gf, why as the men aren't happy doing it, they just do as its "sex"

Yes they like the hook ups and the nsa fun but in reality they are just the same in a pub or club

I have many friends who are male and i see socially and while drinking discussions happen and 9-10 the comment will come

i wouldn't want them if they fucked my mate or a tad easy and when i ask why as you did it

the old line "its ok for men isnt it"

and nope its not actually

"Most are afraid to admit they aren't after a "swinger" as a potential gf, why as the men aren't happy doing it, they just do as its "sex"

Yes they like the hook ups and the nsa fun but in reality they are just the same in a pub or club

I have many friends who are male and i see socially and while drinking discussions happen and 9-10 the comment will come

i wouldn't want them if they fucked my mate or a tad easy and when i ask why as you did it

"

Many women are the same there here for fun as their single but they wouldn't carry on if they had a partner.

"Boo boo kitten,

Basically this sites for girls you would like to fuck and not marry.. But that's just MY opinion. "

My mum has met one of my fab meets lol

"Most are afraid to admit they aren't after a "swinger" as a potential gf, why as the men aren't happy doing it, they just do as its "sex"

Many women are the same there here for fun as their single but they wouldn't carry on if they had a partner.

"

been there and done it, would i do it again

depends on the person actually but never say never

Scotland - Aberdeen

"

I think I would like a relationship which was open...but then I don't meet couples or have multiple partners at the same time, so wouldn't have a couples profile, maybe I just want my cake as well

» Add a new message to this topic