FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > contribution towards

contribution towards

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are you allowed to ask for contributions towards hotel costs within your profile as i av just came across this in a profile.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Yes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I will not do hotel meets as my house is free if a couple still decide they want hotel meet i will not contribute.

I saw a listing for a gangbang meet and the organiser said he was looking for 10 guys to bang so and so, £60 each, then another meet posted same thing with a different girl!!

One word came to mind

Pimp!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So i gather these are the profiles that are not allowed . As i always remember a scam last year where they advertised for people to attend a party all over uk and when people parted with money paypal i think it turned out to be a scam

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Normal common sense rules apply. A contribution is just something towards an essential cost. Its not about giving others a fat profit for something.

If it seems wrong, avoid it or be cautious. Best flexible rates at hotels are usually the highest and have some degree of changeabilty, such as to different dates or full repayment, if cancelled in time.

Suggest yourself doing the booking or only paying the small contribution when you arrive.

Or report profiles to admin, where it seems like an inappropriate process being promoted here.

By *ave1977Man  over a year ago

Mid Cheshire

"I saw a listing for a gangbang meet and the organiser said he was looking for 10 guys to bang so and so, £60 each, then another meet posted same thing with a different girl!!

One word came to mind

Pimp!!"

Its supposed to be a sex site where people have fun exchanging ideas and have meets, when folk start to make profits from this site then that's wrong....

I will never pay cash for sex

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

"So i gather these are the profiles that are not allowed . As i always remember a scam last year where they advertised for people to attend a party all over uk and when people parted with money paypal i think it turned out to be a scam "

Surely anyone who pays money upfront to somewhere like paypal must be some kind of utterly desperate tool.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I'm happy to pay towardsa club or a party. after all there may be bedding and towels to wash, nibbles and drinks to provide for people. It seems only fair that the costs can be split amongst the guests so long as they are reasonable.

By *ilacWoman  over a year ago

Cheshire

I would always expect a contribution TOWARDS a hotel. As a female, I spend an awful lot of money on lingerie and make up etc for a meet. I think Its only fair to expect them to pay a share in hotel costs at least.

I'd happily pay towards a party or club too.

What irks me on profiles is people with status updates asking for people to pay for their site members pass so they can upload photos. It's only a fiver. Pay it yourself.

Forum Mod

Reasonable contribution to costs is fine

Profit making is taking the piss

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Its allowed. Depends whether you want to. Personally, think people asking other people to pay is a piss take.

If I was meeting in a hotel and neither was staying the night the cost would be split. If they were staying the night I would expect them to pay. This would he agreed before hand so no surprises. Tho don't do hotel meets now cos too many fakes/time wasters on here.

Suggest you pay the contribution when you meet at the hotel

By *angbang junkieCouple  over a year ago

Ilkeston

"Suggest you pay the contribution when you meet at the hotel"

Definitely! Don't get stung!

I would only go halves if I could afford to do so and Id only give my half once I was on the meet. Not looking to pay megabucks either, long as the hotel is a decent one

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

I had a couple wanting to come to my flat but he wanted me to pay for a taxi from and to his house in Blackpool which I think would be somewhere between £40 each way,no chance..

"I would always expect a contribution TOWARDS a hotel. As a female, I spend an awful lot of money on lingerie and make up etc for a meet. I think Its only fair to expect them to pay a share in hotel costs at least.

I'd happily pay towards a party or club too.

What irks me on profiles is people with status updates asking for people to pay for their site members pass so they can upload photos. It's only a fiver. Pay it yourself. "

really!? Never seen this! That's ludicrous

"I had a couple wanting to come to my flat but he wanted me to pay for a taxi from and to his house in Blackpool which I think would be somewhere between £40 each way,no chance.. "

Some people really take the piss here.. that'd be a no way in my books too! If my meet was travelling to meet at a hotel local to me, I'd pay for the hotel, or at least go halves easily. I'm not sure what would be fair for me to ask for if staying at their house was out of the question though.

BoTh part will be enjoying it all so I will never pay up to meet for fun/sex. NEVER

By *ilmisseCouple  over a year ago

leicestershire

"

when folk start to make profits from this site then that's wrong....

I will never pay cash for sex"

And what about the owners of this site? They must of made over a million from it at least?

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Are you allowed to ask for contributions towards hotel costs within your profile as i av just came across this in a profile. "

I see no issue with this. Why should one party shoulder the full costs?

If I had a meet at a hotel I would probably pay as I would stay the night anyway, But if they also stayed they can pay for the breakfast

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Whenever we meet anybody at a hotel we always go halves - it's fair and we wouldn't feel comfortable otherwise

We stay in hotels regularly and have our meets there, so wouldn't expect a meet to pay, since we'll be there anyway

By *ishopstippleMan  over a year ago

Purley

"We stay in hotels regularly and have our meets there, so wouldn't expect a meet to pay, since we'll be there anyway"

Quite agree. But if the rooms booked for specially for the session then sharing the cost is only fair. Party costs should be reasonable -seen some silly charges not commensurate with the out-goings, so I wont go, need i say more

I think if your meeting for mutual pleasure then the costs should be covered mutually

I don't see the need to put this in a profile its general manners

» Add a new message to this topic